First Chapter

Hogwarts Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR’S POV

The cloudy London was ignored by the new students of Hogwarts. They were all too excited for their new year. They introduced themselves to each other, they befriended in no time.

“Stop that joke or I’ll punch you out of the train, Kwon.” The shortest of the gang threatened the prankster who was trying to insert jelly beans into her nostrils. The tallest girl, yet skinnier, mimicked the shortest girl and made the prankster laughed, poor jelly beans popped off of her nostrils.

Right into the cup of coffee Hyoyeon was holding.

“YAH KWON YURI DO YOU WANNA DIE?!” As quick as lightning, Hyoyeon jumped off of her seat and got the prankster’s collar in her hands.

Yuri tried to dodge but she was too late, now she was struggling to get loose. But the Kim was too strong, she pinned Yuri down, “Get me another coffee or I’ll really plant those jelly beans into your nose.”

The younger girl gulped and nodded, “But I have no money…” Showing the other girl her empty pockets.

That boiled Hyoyeon more, she dragged Yuri by her collar and pushed her out into the corridor in the train.

“Yah!” Hyoyeon locked the chamber, stuck her tongue out to the Yuri who was knocking the door, but it was too late, Hyoyeon had locked it.

“Unnie, you don’t have to go that far…” The bookworm of the gang reminded the hot blooded Hyoyeon, but Hyoyeon just smiled, quite assuring, “She needed lessons at times, Juhyun-ah.”

Sooyoung grinned, “I bet two sickles for Yuri will come back with coffee with her.”

“Alright, two sickles for Yuri would come back with empty hands.”

“Deal.” The hand was offered.

“Deal.” The hand was shaken, it was sealed, the tragedy of Kwon Yuri had just becoming an object to be betted.

“Excuse me, Unnie, can you close the curtain? It’s going to be full moon soon.” Sooyoung obeyed the youngest than pulled her wand out, comparing it with Hyoyeon’s.

 

-

“Aish that shortie, really has no heart, how come she gets angry, it’s just a cup of coffee… Aish.” Yuri rubbed her neck then fixed her collar while staring at the chambers, they were all packed, they had their friends already, she had no place to go now, but the corridor was a bit colder than the chamber which had the heater, she had to get into a new chamber.

Yuri walked through the corridor and got interested with three girls in a bright room, “Whoa.” The tall girl had her face on the transparent glass door of the chamber, the three girls were too immersed in talking they didn’t even realized that Yuri had been there for a minute.

Since the corridor got colder with time passed, Yuri tried her luck. She knocked the door twice and the girls noticed her, they smiled at Yuri and the girl with bang opened the door for her.

Yuri smiled at the three girls, “Hey.”

“Hello.” The three answered in unison. One with a very warm tone while one was just excited and the other was just being a normal human being answering greeting.

An awkward silence filled the room for at least two seconds before the friendliest of them stretched her hand to Yuri, “Hello, my name is Tiffany Hwang, who are you?”

“Hey, I’m Kwon Yuri, a pure blood.” Yuri grinned as she shook the hand, a girl beside Tiffany turned her head away when Yuri proudly stated that she was a pure blood.

“Huh? Pure blood? What do you mean by pure blood?” The friendliest of all, named Tiffany Hwang, asked the others with a curious stare, but no one would want to meet the questioning stare she gave.

The other girls got silenced at the question, especially the girl with pale skin and blonde long hair. She shrugged then put her hand back into her jeans pocket.

“Have you guys read the books Professor Mcgonagall told us to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter