Dance practice

Life as their stylist

 

That night I layed in bed looking at the ceiling not able to fall asleep.
All I could think about was that kiss. Jiyong. He was everywhere.
'Argh get out of my mind and let me sleep!' 
*sigh* "How can I sleep when he is laying in the room next to me"
I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass when suddenly something jumped on me.
I screamed 
 
"Get off me get off me!" I tried to push the thing away but it started to my face.
I managed to get up and the light only to see Gaho looking at me with his tongue hanging out of his mouth. 
"Pff what do you want from me dog" I walked back to my room but Gaho kept following me.
"Go back to your daddy" I tried to close my door but Gaho was allready inside and laid on my bed.
"Fine you can sleep on my bed but only for tonight" I laid next to Gaho and felt in a dreamless sleep.
 
The next morning when I finally woke up and made my way to the kitchen everyone was allready dressed and ready to go.
"Morning" I said trying to rubb the sleep from my eyes.
"So look who is finally awake" 
I glared at GD 'Great being  his y self, I swear this guy is bipolar'
I grabbed some food and sat down at the kitchen table.
"So what is the plan for today" I asked with my mouth full.
"Don't eat with your mouth full!" Jiyong said with his arms crossed.
"Sorry daddy" I mumbled.
"Well we have dance practice today, and that's it I guess" Seungri said reading the newspaper he stole from TOP.
 
We drove to YG building, Big Bang changed in their dance outfits and stood in posistion.
I sat down on one of the benches and look at them, but after awhile my eyes closed and I drifted of in a light sleep.
 
"Hello wake up." Someone shook me wildly.
"If you think were boring you could have just said it." Jiyong stood before me looking angry.
"I'm sorry, had a bad night. Your dog kept me awake." I said also looking angry at him.
"So now your also trying to get my dog in your bed. Pff you must be really desperate." He laughed.
"Oh yeah sure." I rolled my eyes. 
 
I stood up and walked to Seungri. "You must be thirsty." I gave him his water bottle and wiped the sweat from his face with a towel.
Jiyong watched us, getting more angry. I got closer to Seungri's face.
"Yahh! I'm also thirsty get me something to drink." Jiyong screamed to me.
"Sure mister Kwon." I laughed and walked away. 'are you jealous haha'
 
"Here is your water." I gave him the bottle and wanted to sit down again.
"Whipe the sweat from my face." He ordered.
'Sigh' I grabbed a towel and started to whipe the sweat from his face.
"I know you want me" He whispered. "How do you know so sure I want you? Maybe you want me" I smirked.
 
 
 He looked me deep in the eyes. "Yeah maybe I do." His cheek become red and he turned away.
"What was that, did the great Jiyong just blush." I laughed and ruffled his hair.
"Pff no" He pouted.
"Sure, sure" I winked at him and walked back to the bench to sit with the rest of the members. 
 
"Mila, I want you so bad" Jiyong whisperd soft and then also sit down with us. 
 
-------------------------------------------
Sorry if it's boring or for any grammar mistake's.