Just a Kiss

One True Pairing

As they walk out of the theater, Ji Yong and Seung Hyun walk close together. “How’d you enjoy the movie?” Seung asks.

“It was good,” Ji Yong answers. “Is there anything you want to do before we go back to the apartment?”

Seung shakes his head. “The other members told us they were going to a club around 7:30, remember?” he says. Ji Yong nods his head. “Then, we’ll have the apartment to ourselves. Let’s go there and watch another movie.”

Ji Yong nods in agreement, excited they’ll be alone… with each other… as part of a date. Nothing can make him happier.

As they walk up the stairs to their apartment, Seung Hyun gently takes Ji Yong’s hand, making Ji Yong blush for the nth time during their date. ‘I guess I can be happier,’ Ji Yong thinks to himself.

They enter the apartment and take their coats off. “What movie do you want to watch?” Seung asks as he goes to the living room. Ji Yong shrugs. “Alright, then I’ll choose, and you can’t complain when it starts playing.” Ji Yong rolls his eyes.

“Whatever, Seung,” Ji Yong says. “Just make sure it isn’t stupid.” He walks to the kitchen to make popcorn. With the popcorn in tow, he sits down next to Seung. “So what are we watching?”

“Just you wait,” Seung answers.

As the movie starts, Seung puts his arm around Ji Yong and moves closer. The title rolls onto the screen and Ji Yong turns to Seung. “Really? A horror movie? You know I don’t like horror movies!”

“You promised not complain.”

Ji Yong rolls his eyes again, leaning back on the couch. It’s not that he was scared easily; he just didn’t like horror movies. He could never get into them because they always seemed to be super predictable.

When the movie continues and popcorn eaten, Seung and Ji Yong move closer together. Soon, Ji Yong puts his head on Seung’s shoulder. “Are you tired?” Seung asks.

Ji Yong looks up and answers, “No, I just wanted to rest my head on your shoulder.”

They maintain eye contact for a few more seconds. Before they knew it, they were both leaning in, eyes closed. Their lips touch and kiss each other softly.

-----------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry if this wasn't up to par with the other chapters.