Tonight?

One True Pairing

Cheering up a little, Ji Yong smiles. “Well, if you really do man it, how about taking me out to dinner tonight?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Seung Hyun says jokingly. “Are you sure about that?”

Ji Yong rolls his eyes and pushes Seung Hyun off the bed. “Stop being an asswipe and just take me to a dinner and a movie or something.”

Seung sits back on his bed as he chuckles. “Of course I will, dummie! Where do you wanna go and what movie do you wanna see?” Ji Yong shrugs his shoulders and tells Seung to surprise him before leaving the bedroom.

Daesung walks over to Ji Yong as he enters the kitchen. Ever since the band had started living together Daesung has always been the most caring one of the bunch and making sure everyone was happy. Sometimes he was the most curious one as well.

“What did you and Hyung talk about?” Daesung asks. Ji Yong jumps at the questions soon realizing how stupid he was being. No one could possibly know that the two confessed to each other, right? At least not yet. How could they? It happened only two minutes ago.

“Nothing really,” Ji Yong finally answers. “We were just making plans to have dinner together since we haven’t really spent a whole lot of time together recently. And it gives me a chance to leave our house for a bit.” That’s not totally suspicious, right? Just two friends having a meal together. Nobody could think they were going on a date. Daesung nods as if it was a good enough answer. A nod that could mean that he didn’t know yet… or possibly could know.

Ji Yong shakes his head. Despite knowing that the other members couldn’t know quite yet, it still made Ji Yong a bit on edge. Still, he smiles at Daesung. He steps past Daesung to the fridge and grabs a water and sits down acroos the table from Taeyang, the two talking about their days and possible plans for the next day.

“Are you ready to go, Ji?” Seung asks about 15 minutes later. Ji Yong nods and walks over out the door with Seung Hyun.

“So, what movie are we going to see?” Ji Yong asks. “More importantly, what about dinner?”

“You’ll see, Ji Yong,” Seung answers. “You’ll see.” Seung puts his arm around Ji Yong’s shoulders as they head to the restaurant. Ji Young can’t help but blush.