Worth it?

One True Pairing

Almost every day this week, Ji Yong has been reading at least one fanfiction before going to bed. At first, it started with his friends reading one out loud, and then telling him to read one when he got home. Not long after, he grew to like them.

Today, he has a day off. His plan: sleep in, don’t change into clothes and read some more stories. To him, it was the perfect day off, and so far it is… until Daesung barges into his room. “HYUNG!” he yells as he jumps on Ji Young’s bed.

Ji Yong's eyes shoot open. “Oh my god! What?!”

Daesung gets off the bed and looks down apologetically. “I’m sorry, hyung. I just wanted to know if you wanted to go to breakfast with me and Seung Hyun,” he offers innocently enough. If he only knew how Ji Yong felt…

Ji Yong sits up and rubs his eyes. “Um, maybe,” he answers. “What time are you leaving?”

“It’s 8:30 right now, so we were thinking around 9:30 if you wanted to come,” Daesung says. “Seung Hyun and I hae a schedule today, so we can’t leave much after 9:30.”

“I don’t think so, D,” Ji Yong answers. “I’m just not feeling it. My stomach hurts, and it’s my day off. I think I’ll just catch up on sleep.”

Daesung nods understandingly and leaves. Ji Yong immediately picks his phone up from the side table once the door closes and opens a new internet window.

With Taeyang and Seungri filming all day, and Daesung and Seung Hyun going off to their schedule right after they eat breakfast, Ji Yong has the house all to himself the whole day. In his mind, it was just more time to read Big Bang fanfiction.

*Ding*

He opens his messages and sees it’s from Jay, one of the friends that read the first fanfiction to him. ji, go 2 aff and look up gtop youll thank me later.

Ji Yong closes his messages and goes to his laptop. Jay was one of Ji Young's closest friends since they met in high school, and was the first and only person to know about the crush. No wonder he would want Ji Yong to look up GTOP fanfiction. As Ji Young browses, he sees one marked a little red "M". 

Curious, he clicks on it. Of course the picture had to be of when the two kissed in the "Secret Garden" parody. 'Okay, so it probably just has a few kissing scenes,' Ji Yong thinks nervously.

As he gpes on to read more, Ji Yong realizes how wrong he is. His cheeks start turning red as he notices there was a little more than just kissing scenes. He soon begins to wonder if people actually know about his feelings for Seung Hyun. Though he begins to feel like people actually know about his secret, another part of him knows that it's very unlikely... not that he would care anyways.

Ji Yong moves on to a different story, embarrassed that he was reading something dirty about himself and his precious TOP. The other bandmates would definetly judge him for just reading fanfiction, nevermind .The more he ends up reading, the more it seems like fans would support Ji Young and Seung Hyun as a couple, if they ever were. 

Next thing he knows, Ji Yong hears the front door open. He looks at the clock. 4:30 PM, it reads. And it sounds like the four memebers are back. He thought they wouldn't be back until after dinner

Ji Young walks out of the room, stretching in hopes they would think he just took a nap.

"Hey, hyung," Daesung greets as he walks towards the bedrooms. "Are you feeling any better?" 

"Yeah," Ji Yong says. Not completely a lie. "I just needed extra sleep. I should be all better tomorrow." Daesung nods in approvment.

Ji Yong quickly slips into the bathroom before anyone else could ask him questions. 'I think I'll ask him today,' Ji Yong thinks as he looks into the morror. 'The worst that could happen is he could say is no. Then again, I do have to live with him.' After using the bathroom and washing his face, he nods at himself in the mirror having made a decision. 

He walks aver to Seung Hyun and his room. "Seung, can I talk to you about something?" Ji Yong asks shly.

"Sure, what is it, Ji?" Seung Hyun answers looking up.