Surprise Update ~

Oh gawd, Taekook-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Hohoho~ Yay! A Surprise sequel from me~  I wasn't supposed to make a sequel but apparently,  suga__free give me an idea and if you're reading this right now, I made this a few minutes ago so I'm sorry for typos ;u; 

 

*Jungkook's thought will be written like this.

 

you, please check out my new fanfic: Your Guardian Angel Thanks a bunch ^^

 

 

---

It's been three weeks since his hyung turn into noona but it's like THE KISS WAS NOTHING FOR KIM-FREAKING DUMB-TAEHYUNG!

 

He groans as he watch his hyung play with his lion plushie. He thought that maybe after the kiss, there will be something more. He expected Taehyung to be his. But it's only his expectation. Ever wonder what happen after the kiss?

 

-flashback-

Jungkook smile as he stare at him and Taehyung's photo. He sigh and clear his throat, maybe this is the best time to confess right?


"Hyu-Noona... I don't know when did I start feeling like this but I know that I-" Taehyung's head land on the younger's shoulder, he blinks and smile when he notice his hyung slash noona fall asleep.

 

Well, maybe Taehyung-hyung already know his feeling for him? Maybe he's not that dumb? He wouldn't kiss me for no valid reason.

 

The next day, Taehyung is back. His manly and y low voice was heard again but he never mention the kiss.

 

-end of flashback-

But then again, it's been three weeks and he's dying to know what his hyung feels. He grip his hair and groan again, catching Taehyung's attention.

 

"Kookie? What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine, you're fine. Everything's alright. Nothing's-"

 

"What the- Kookie what happen to your ears?" Taehyung's eyes is so wide he thought his eyes will pop out. Jungkook frowns and touch his hair when all he feel is something soft and hairy. He hurriedly stand up and dash toward the mirror. He shrieks. Why the does he have a ing bunny ears?

 

He tries to pull them off but it only hurts himself and he's starting to panic. He turn around to see Taehyung standing with confused expression and he jumps to him, hugging him tightly as if his life depends on him, well actually Jungkook thinks his life depends on Taehyung.

 

"Kookie?" Taehyung gasp when Jungkook started to cry. , what should I do? omg! I need help, please don't cry!

 

Kookie sniffs and he feel so freaking weird. He have no idea what's happening, is he turning into a bunny?

 

"I just... I.." He pulls away and run to the bathroom, locking the door after he enter.

 

He sigh, tears streaming down his cheeks. He close his eyes as he tries to calm down, only falling asleep while sitting on the floor's bathroom.

 

On the other hand, Taehyung panics and try to follow his dongsaeng but unfortunately, the door was lock. He run to his hyungs who are currently watching some kdramas and dramatically pants.

 

"Kookie.. he.."

 

"He what?" Namjoon ask, tilting his head.

 

"He's inside the bathroom-" before Taehyung could finish his statement, Jimin interupt him.

 

"So what if he's inside the bathroom? We don't have to know that-"

 

"HE'S A BUNNY!"

 

"Yes- well no, I mean, he IS our bunny." Jin said while playing with Namjoon's hair, eyes glued to the television.

 

"NO! HE'S LIKE- A REAL BUNNY! THE SMALL CUTE SPECIES, YOU KNOW? HE FREAKING TURN INTO A BUNNY IN FRONT OF ME!"

 

Yoongi squint his eyes, "You sure you're serious? 'Coz yesterday, you just said you're the lion king."

 

Hoseok laughs and high-five Yoongi, which pisses Taehyung more, "Fine, you know what? that. Don't believe me then." he then storm out.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter