last

Oh gawd, Taekook-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It’s a very fine day and everyone was busy eating their breakfast (except for Taehyung) when a girly scream was heard. Everyone freezes, A sasaeng this early in the morning?

 

Rapmon, as the leader, stand up and scream, “Who’s there?!”

 

Everyone listen and wait for a reply, when they hear someone whines and said, “Hyung! Help!”

 

Hyung? Help? What?

 

Everyone was 101% sure they heard the voice coming from Taehyung and Jungkook’s room.

 

“JUNGKOOK!!”

 

They give a confuse stare at Jungkook’s direction, who is also confuse as hell. A girl is calling him and what’s even worse when it came from their room.

 

At first, he didn’t budge. After a moment of silence, he slowly stand up and Rapmon motion him t his room. He nod and slowly make his way to his room and as get closer, he hear a soft shuffling and cursing. He turn the knob and as expected, its lock. He look at his hyungs and hesitated at first but Jin groans loudly. Jungkook bite his lower lip and nod, knocking softly and the noise from the room stop.

 

“I-It’s Jungkook, open the door—“

 

Someone grab him and lock their room as he shove Jungkook inside. He let out a very MANLY scream as he stares at the girl with a brown wavy hair.

 

“What happened to me Jungkook? Why did I turn into a female?!” The  female whines.

 

Then it hit him, hard, “Taehyung hyung?” He gasp in awe and look at his hyung standing in front of her. He, or rather She is only wearing Jungkook’s shirt which the hem of his shirt was above the knees. She also have nothing underneath, she’s a bit smaller and have a very slim body, gosh. He want Taehyung to stay like this. FOREVER.

 

Taehyung sigh and nod as he walk toward Jungkook and hug him, forgetting the fact that right now, he is a she. Jungkook stood still, a smile creeping on his face. Wow, he have a hot hyung before and not a pretty noona, not to mention he like Taehyung.

 

They heard a knock on the door and Taehyung pulls away. With his infamous pout and puppy eyes, he stare at Jungkook. He understand his hyung-slash-noona is afraid. So he hold his hands tightly, which was surprisingly soft, unlock the door letting the other members barge in and stare at them.

 

Suga’s eyes went wide as he stare at Jungkook and the female’s hand, “What the heck, man?”

 

 

 

 

After Jungkook explain everything—despite the fact he’s kind of distracted by the way his hyungs look and check out on Taehyung from time to time, Jin being the mother, he decided to ask their leader to buy some undergarments for Taehyung. Rapmon happily went out with Jimin and return with a paper bag full of underwear. Jin and Rapmon decided to talk to their manager on phone while Suga keep on scolding Jimin for staring at Taehyung’s legs. They left Jungkook and Taehyung alone, the air filled with awkward silence.

 

Taehyung then grab the paper bag and pull out a and wear it, trying to avoid Jungkook’s awkward stare.

 

“Are you sure you want to watch me dress?”

 

“Yes—No, I mean I have to go have a shower.”Jungkook looks away and rushes to their bathroom, leaving a confused Taehyung.

 

Jungkook sigh and let the cold water run down his body. Why did his hyung turn into a noona? He still look beautiful, be a guy or a girl. His favorite hyung turn into a Noona, but nevertheless, he is still the Taehyung he secretly loves.

 

Taehyung sigh and take off Jungkook’s shirt. He take his time trying to clasp the bra. I guess I need Jungkook’s help, or maybe not. After a while of struggling, he finally clasp it. Wearing Jungkook’s shirt again and this time, he also wear his roommate’s sweatpants.

 

He sit down and tries to remember what happen to him. He remember he was having a shower when a strange feeling was creeping throughout his body. After showering, he open the door and he stood there for a minute, unable to move. After some attempts he finally can move, but something feels weird. He look down his body and there you go, a female version of Kim Taehyung.

 

He frowns and play with his hair. Why did he become a female? If its Jimin, he will laugh at his face or something but instead, it happen to him. The door open and reveal his favourite dongsaeng, a towel wrapped around his waist, drying his hair with another towel. He close the door behind him and start dressing up, lost in thoughts about his hyung making him unaware of the latter.

 

“Dude, Its fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter