The 3rd update

Oh gawd, Taekook-
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

where jungkook and taehyung become parents..

"Well .." Jungkook murmurs as he stare at his adorable and lovely hyung (Taehyung of course.) who's wearing his plain white shirt and his boxers. He's smiling widely as he walk past the younger and plops down on Jungkook's bed.

"Hi, boyfriend!"

"Since when did I become your boyfriend?" Jungkook tries his best to stop the smile and frowns instead. "As far as I remember, you kinda ignored me after you kissed me, then you confess to me when I was a bunny because I quote, you can't speak since you're a bunny, unquote. And now you're calling me your boyfriend?"

Taehyung nods, sniffing Jungkook's pillow (and it's not creepy, Jungkook found it super adorable) before hugging it tightly, "But Kookie I thought you like me too-"

"Exactly, you thought-"

"Don't you like me?" Taehyung looks up, his eyes wide and glossy and Jungkook is panicking in his head. , I didn't mean to make him cry- "No."

Jungkook would've laughed when Taehyung's mouth falls open and his eyes widen even more, but he didn't. He walks toward the elder and notice how his hands are clutching tightly on the pillow. "Hyung, I lo-"

And then a loud scream echoes through the dorm, making the boys flinch. They stare for a while before they sprint back to where the scream comes from. The living room.


"Oh man, holy... ."
When they reach the room, they laugh so hard, almost rolling on the floor. In front of them, there's 5 kids. They are all swimming on their overly large clothes. They could recognize their hyung- now kids -because of their hair color.

Seokjin is pouting at them, pointing accusingly at Jungkook, who leans to Taehyung to prevent him from falling because of laughing too much. Taehyung coos and pick up the 2 years old Jimin, squealing when he called him Taetae.

"Oh my freaking buns, look at Jimin, kookie!" He squeals. Jungkook pouts but still went to Jimin (who's very fluffy and cute but Jungkook won't admit because Tae is the cutest)

"He looks much smaller."

And then someone kick his knee. Jungkook looks down to see a small kid (Yoongi?) with an adorable frown on his face. Jungkook rolls his eyes and kneels in front of the kids. "Can you guys like, tell us what happen?"

Jin being the oldest. pushes forward. "There's a pink box outside the door and it's so cute and adorable so I pick it up and then there's pink things inside and I ate one and give to others to them and then poof! We got smaller."

"No you got... younger."

"I told you h-hyung!" Namjoon looks like he's about to cry that's why Jungkook usher him forward and pats his hair. Jungkook hates kid. They're like, the spawn of the devil. While Taehyung on the otherside is enjoying while playing with Jimin and Hoseok.

"Jungkookie! We should go on a picnic!"

"What about this.." He points at the other members "kids...?"

"We'll take them, of course! Why would we leave them here?" Taehyung tilts his head. Yoongi cackles when he saw the frown on Jungkook's face.

"Nothing." I thought we're going on a date.

 

And that's how Jungkook found himself sitting on the swings, the kids lined up in front of them. Taehyung finally stop cooing and decided to sit on Jungkook's lap instead of sitting on the other swing. ("what if the other kids want to play with the swing? Jungkookie we shouldn't be selfish.")

"I'm Seokjin, five years old."

"Yoongi. four." Jimin 'ohhh' from the back, clapping his hands and smiling cutely when Yoongi turn to look at him.

"I'm your hope, J-hoseok!" The kid smile brightly, "I'm uhh..." he counts his tiny fingers, "three..?"

"I'm Namjoon! Three ing yea-" "Namjoon!" "Sowwy, jinnie~"

"I'm chim chim! I'm two!"

Taehyung then dismiss them, letting them play. Now, Jungkook is fully aware with the strange stares the parents around them gives him. So he gently pushes Taehyung (who keeps wiggling on Jungkook's lap and it's just so hard to not get hard, you know?) so he could stand, excusing himself to buy ice cream. But Taehyung didn't understand that Jungkook needs space, so he clings on him as the younger stand up, squealing in delight.

"Kookie, about earlier..." Taehyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter