two

The Girl He Left Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two.

Hyuna and Sehun lay on top of the bedding, sweat covering their bodies as the sun began to set in the distance.

Neither of them spoke and for that Hyuna had been thankful. She her lips nervously and looked up at the ceiling, her eyes trailing over the different patterns and the faces they made in her mind.

“Thanks.” Sehun said quietly.

After the euphoria of the moment had gone – both of them didn’t really know what to do. Sehun seemed almost hesitant to talk and that only made Hyuna more awkward.

“It’s okay.” She cleared and glanced over at him from the corner of her eye.

“I think you should go.” He said and Hyuna nodded slowly.

She pulled herself up from the bed, reaching down to the floor to grab her clothes that had been strewn across the room. She slid them on and tried to bite back the feeling of how…dirty she felt.

Sehun was lying across the bed, eyes on the ceiling and a blank look on his face. He suddenly looked over at Hyuna and their eyes met for just a brief moment.

Hyuna saw the regret on his face.

She quickly finished getting dressed and stopped at the door to his bedroom, turning back to see Sehun still looking at her.

“We…we can do this again sometime, yeah?” He asked.

And because Hyuna wasn’t perfect, she nodded her head and slipped out of the house as if she were committing a crime.

And to her –in that moment – it felt like one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter