six

The Girl He Left Behind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven.

Hanging from the handles on Hyuna's closet were two outfits.

One was a short, grey pencil skirt paired with a baggy black cropped sweater which hung off her shoulder gently. The other was a bright red mini skirt with a tight tank top to tuck inside.

Hyuna bit her lip and sighed, glancing over at the clock on her bedside table.

It was already quarter to five and although her hair and makeup was completely done — she didn't want to be late.

None of the guys liked it when she was late.

Hyuna stepped forward and released her lip from her teeth and grabbed the outfit to her left.

***

Walking down the stairs was proving to be painfully difficult in the short skirt and high heels. The skirt was flapping up and revealing nearly everything and the heels were seconds away from making her topple over.

But it didn't matter anyway.

She wouldn't be wearing them for long during her 'date'.

She got to the end of the stairs and grabbed her purse, walking into the sitting. She leaned against the door frame and sighed as the completely silent house greeted her.

Hyuna's parents had gone to a work-do for her Dad's job. They had told her it was only for adults and that it was just to celebrate the year.

But Hyuna has found the invite tucked away one day and saw the clear letters that stated that it was a party in honou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter