Chapter 2

Back In Your Arms: Our Story

During comebacks, there are 2 types of people. There are those who are happy and those who are exhausted. EXO has always done their best for their fans. They still do concert even though they are sick, they always cover up their deep eye bags and pale faces with make up just so that they could see their fans' bright smiles.

 

In the history of EXO, they have only done 2 showcases. During their debut and for the Overdose Album. Suho and the members refused another showcase because it won't be the same anymore. They would just be reminded of the 2 showcases that they did when they were complete. Now that they are back to 12 members, the company offered them a different kind of showcase.

 

Asian Tour Showcase.

 

If it would be approved, EXO would be the very first to do it. They won't just be doing 2 showcases, but multiple ones. They would have mini concerts all around Asia, starting from Korea, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand and Japan. The goal of SM for the tour is making EXO well known in other neighboring countries, music shows in Korea will have to wait till after the tour which is estimated to be 2-3 months long.


 

"We'll do it!" Baekhyun shoots up from the couch as Suho was trying to explain the concept. "Come on let's do it!"

 

"We have to think of the pros and cons of this one Baekhyun." Suho says

 

"Pros and cons my ," Baekhyun rolls his eyes. "This will benefit us all Suho hyung! I mean we get to go around Asia to meet more of our fans and we get to go to the Philippines where our Taozi's girlfriend is." Tao's eyes light up at the mention of going to the Philippines.

 

"How many days do we get to stay in one country?" Kris asks "We're only visiting 7 countries and they give us 3 months. During our very first concert they squeezed hundreds of places into a 4 months schedule."

 

"Kris is right." Xiumin says. "They might give us maybe 4-5 days in one country. And besides it'll be fun Suho."

 

"But we'll be really exhausted that way." Suho pouts.

 

"But we'll all be together with the fans, do you want to miss out on that?" Xiumin asks and Suho just remains silent "That's what I thought. Now go to management and tell them we said yes!"


 

After the announcement, the members were more determined to give an all out showcase. They were not only showing it to their Korean fans, but also from neighboring countries.


 

"Tao!" Baekhyun shouts as the maknae exits the dance room. "Why is our maknae sweating buckets?"

 

"Try having wushu training right before dance training." Tao breathes heavily "I still have vocal training in 2 hours."

 

"Yah! Why are you trying to fit too much in your schedule?" Baekhyun grows worried of Tao. He became like this too when Kris left, drowning himself in training "Is something wrong?"

 

"Nothings wrong hyung. Why would you think that?"

 

"The last time you were like this, it was because Kris hyung left." Baekhyun says

 

"Can't i just practice hard hard hyung?" Tao smiles at Baekhyun "Im fine hyung, really. I just want to do my best for the showcase. It's the first time my girlfriend is gonna see us on stage."

 

"Oh yeah!" Baekhyun finally smiles letting go of his worries "I'm sure she will like the showcase very much, so don't worry too much" Tao nods "Oh and can you give this to Chanyeol?" Baekhyun hands over a bag "He's been forgetting his clothes lately and he's making me bring them. Seriously am I his personal assistant or something?" Tao giggles "What?"

 

“Nothing hyung!” Tao says defensively while keeping the grin on his face

 

“Tell me or I’ll kick your plump .” Baekhyun threatened Tao and the latter raises his hands in defeat.

 

“Wow hyung, I didn’t know you were that gay.” Baekhyun flashes a questioning look until he realized what he just said

 

“N-no, I d-didn’t mean it l-like that!” Baekhyun punches Tao on his arm. “Yah! Stop changing the topic.”

 

“Well, I just thought that you’ve been noticing.” Baekhyun stares at Tao, still completely oblivious to the situation. “For someone who's been wanting their old relationship back and keeping a close eye on Chanyeol hyung, you’re pretty oblivious.”

 

“What?” Baekhyun says, suddenly realizing what has been happening.



 

In the rap training room, Chanyeol is pacing the room while the others were minding their own business.

 

“Will you stay in one place Chanyeol?” Kris says massaging his forehead.. “You’re making me really dizzy!”

 

“Well I can’t hyung.”Chanyeol says frustratingly “I tried what you told me but he’s still completely oblivious to it hyung!”

 

“You shouldn’t get relationship advices to someone who was rejected, sorry Kris hyung.” Jongin says. “Come here and sit with us maknaes, who have relationships, again sorry Kris hyung.” Kris rolls his eyes at the very cocky maknae and continues to read something on his phone. Chanyeol creeps to the maknaes and Jongin pats a spot in the middle of him and Sehun.

 

“Hyung, if you want Baekhyun hyung to realize that you want in, you shouldn’t be beating around the bush!” Sehun explains simply

 

“Yah! Chanyeol hyung.” Tao enters the room and throws the bag to Chanyeol before plopping down on the couch next to Kris. “Just so you know, Baekhyun hyung was completely oblivious to your motives, so I cleared things a bit with him. You’re welcome!” Chanyeol runs to Tao and he picks him up causing Tao to scream bloody murder

 

“Ah! Thank you Tao!” Chanyeol hugs Tao and spins him in the air as if he was a small girl. The two maknaes were laughing their butts off while Kris was sending glares at Chanyeol.

 

“Yah! Put me down or you’ll never see the light of day Park!” Chanyeol immediately drops Tao and the later strides to the other maknaes.



 

Baekhyun has been trying his best not to be too obvious with Chanyeol whenever they were together, but the other members were pushing the two together so Baekhyun was always beet red.

 

"Chanyeol stop poking me!" Baekhyun shrieked as the giant laughed at his demise.

 

"Suho hyung I think its wise to leave those two together. You're clearly interrupting their sweet time." Jongin shouts, earning him a glare from Kyungsoo. He raises his hands in defeat and mouths a sorry to the wide eyed boy.

 

"Oh yeah. I'm so sorry!" Suho slowly made his way to his room "I didn't realize that I was getting in the way. Don't go too far kids!"

 

"Suho hyung!" Kyungsoo shouts and Jongin almost fell to the floor laughing. "Yah Jongin! You're getting it from me later."

 

Baekhyun slaps Chanyeol away from him and stays at the opposite edge of the sofa. Chanyeol composes himself and leans his head on the back rest, completely mesmerized by Baekhyun. He sighs deeply. Baekhyun, his angel, was just a few inches away from him but it felt farther than that. He believed that Baekhyun finally opened his heart to him again, but he didn't have the balls to enter it.

 

Chanyeol has tried everything to get closer to Baekhyun, even making the other members, especially Jongin, draw them closer.

 

"Aish, that hyung is really persistent. I'm kind of sad looking at him." Jongin tells Kyungsoo "He's trying everything to get into Baekhyuns heart but he doesn't have the balls to do so."

 

"Yeah, Chanyeol really needs to grow some. Its perfectly clear that Baekhyun wants him." Kyungsoo says. "But even Baekhyun isn't making a move, so I don't really know."

 

"Baekhyun won't make a move because he's gonna be the one bottoming when they do it." Tao says while innocently munching on some chips. Jongin and Kyungsoos eyes widen at what their maknae said "What?"

 

"You know what this is your fault!" Kyungsoo screams bloody murder

 

"How is it my fault?" Jongin turns to Tao and shouts."Yah! Are you sure you're not gay?" It only took Tao a few second to jump over the counter and put Jongin in a headlock

 

"Say that again and I'll break your neck." Tao says in a completely dark way

 

"Tao." Kris suddenly appears in the kitchen. "Stop it."

 

"What?" Tao asks "I am sick of him always asking if I'm gay! I am clearly not! I have a girlfriend for gods sake!"

 

"He's just joking around Tao. Give him a break." Kris pries Tao off Jongin and the panda walks away slamming the door behind him. "You!" Kris sends deathly glares at Jongin "You have to stop kidding around like that. You know how stressed we are because of the showcase."

 

"Sorry hyung." Jongin bows and Kris follows Tao to their room. Kyungsoo sees how guilty Jongin looks and offers him a cookie. "Thanks hyung."


 

Tao walks to a park just behind their home. The place was isolated so he didn't have to worry about fans trying to get him. He opens his phone revealing a picture of him and his girlfriend when she agreed to date him.

 

"That Kim Jongin is really something." He dials his girlfriends numbers and wait a few rings before an angelic voice removed all the anger inside him.

 

"Hello?" The girl says in english

 

"My jeonsa(warrior)" Tao whispers, "Are you busy?"

 

"Ah Tao! No I'm not, just waiting for the train to take me to school. Why is there something wrong?" She replies in Korean.

 

"I just wanted to tell you that I've been practicing really hard for the concert" Tao sighs

 

"The people here are probably wondering why I'm speaking like this. They're looking at me as if I'm crazy."

 

"Well, you're my crazy jeonsa." There is silence for a bit "You know I love you right?"

 

"I know. I love you too wangja." The girl grows worried of his lovers actions. “Tao, are you alright?”

 

“Yeah I’m fine. Just a little tired of practice. No need to worry.”

 

“Then why are you suddenly saying these things?” the girl doesn’t believe Tao when he said he was alright. She knew something was bothering him. “Tell me.”

 

"It's Jongin. He keeps" Tao begins to be careful of his words "He keeps being an idiot. I know that's his style but its getting on my nerves."

 

"What is he annoying you about? If I may ask" the girl says

 

"Yes you may ask." Tao silently smiles at the way his jeonsa speaks formally.

 

"I know your laughing at me wangja!" The girl scolds Tao "You know I'm only being taught formal speaking." Tao mumbles an apology "So what was it about?"

 

"He keeps saying that I'm not manly." Tao makes a face at his word choice. Way to make it discreet. "I don't really want to talk about it."

 

"Then why did you call me?"

 

"I just want to hear my lovely jeonsa's voice." The girl blushes and Tao holds his cheeks "You're blushing right now aren't you?" He smiles at the thought of his jeonsa blushing "You always fall for those kinds of things. That's why I worry so much about you. You might leave me for someone who is much sweeter than me."

 

"No one is ever going to be sweeter than you wangja." The girl assures him "I will never leave you my wangja."

 

"I will never leave you my jeonsa." Tao stretches and notices the time. "I have to hang up now jeonsa."

 

"I miss you Tao." The girl finally says

 

"It took you 30 minutes to say that." Tao laughs. His girlfriend was really something "I miss you too. I miss you so much. When I get there in a few months, I am going to keep you all to myself alright?"

 

"You'll need to ask permission from my mom first wangja." The girl giggles

 

"I'll ask permission from your president if you want. I'll do anything for you."

 

"Stop being cheesy wangja. I thought you need to hang up."

 

"Getting rid of me after I profess my love for you, eh?" Tao smiles. "Alright, alright. I'll hang up now alright."

 

"All the best my love."

 

"All for you my love."




 

AN

Okay the last part was really... annoying for some maybe idk but I felt like I had to include the girlfriend(which is nameless cause I'll just end up naming her after myself and it'll be weird like that lol) 

I am so so sorry about their nicknames... I couldnt think of anything better. You'll know why they call each other that in the future chapters and I just had the idea to make Kris really sad and all in that part of the story and waahh okay too mich ideas  

I hope you enjoyed this :)