Begin

What could possibly go wrong

It was a warm Sunday night really warm for a New Year’s Eve. Yongguk and Youngjae sat together watching the ball drop waiting for the start of the 2015 year. It was 11:59:55….

5. 4. 3. 2. 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

“Well that’s it. 2014 is officially over.” Youngjae smiled looking to the older sleepy boy on his lap.

“Yep.” Yongguk replied as he got up ready to go to bed. As he started to get up he was pulled back onto the couch and into a kiss by Youngjae. Not your ordinary “I love you” kiss but your “I want your body now” kiss. “Youngjae, I’m too tired for !” He yawned.

“But we haven’t had for a whole year!” Youngjae cried and pouted. He threw his head on the pillow on the couch pouting.

“Youngjae it wasn’t a whole year it was only two months ago!” Yongguk yelled.

“Yeah last year!” Youngjae pleaded tugging on Yongguk’s arm.

“Alright fine!” Yongguk gave in as he leaned in for another kiss and a night full of pleasure.

Back at the B.A.P’s base the other’s celebrated the New Year without their leader. They drank wine and talked about them calling them “BangJae” their new couple name. Wondering what the two were up to.

“What do you think Bangjae is doing right now?” Zelo asked with his innocence.

“Add an Ing to Yongguk’s surname and you’ll find out.” Him Chan joked.

“Bang…ing? Banging?” Jong up thought about the joke for a minute. He started cracking up when he got it. “Banging! Oh.”

“Well if that’s true then I guess Bangjae started their new year off with a bang!” Zelo joked. “Oh yeah and total pun intended!”

The members of B.A.P laughed at Zelo’s pun.

As they guessed they were right about Yongguk and Youngjae. They are enjoying each other’s bodies and the kisses shared between the couple. Youngjae would be lying if he said that Bang Yongguk’s body wasn’t ing perfection. His rock hard abs covered with the scars from his past which he claims made him stronger. Youngjae laid on top of Yongguk caressing his cheek bone with his thumb. Yongguk didn’t mind being on the bottom. Youngjae’s pillows were comfortable exactly what his sore neck needed.

“This is the best new year day ever!” Youngjae sighed with all the happiness he had in him.

“It is.” Yongguk agreed going in for a good night kiss. The couple shared a nice long final good night kiss before going to sleep. It was 3:24 in the morning.

On February 16th Yongguk started feeling bloated and nauseous. His abs were still rock hard and visible. He sat on the couch hand on his aching stomach drinking a sprite hoping that it will help his stomach. He looked at the bullet necklace Youngjae gave him two days earlier. The bullet was the same bullet that Yongguk accidentally shot Youngjae with when Yongguk was teaching Zelo how to handle a new gun. Yongguk accidentally pulled the trigger shooting Youngjae in the leg. Youngjae looked at him saying “What did I do to deserve this?” The memory which scared Yongguk less at the time now giggles him.

Jong up approached Yongguk who’s giggling to himself.

“What’s so funny?” Jong up  

“I shot Youngjae with this.” He laughed.

“Okay. Why is that funny and why’d you keep it?” Jong up asked with an awkward look on his face.


“I didn’t keep it he gave it to me on Monday during my y/crying moment Zelo told me I’ve been having all this week. What a cute maknae I can’t object because even I know it’s true.” Yongguk laughed.

“How have you been feeling recently?” Jong up asked being concerned for Yongguk.

“Well I have been feeling hungry a lot more and getting sick shortly after then crying then ing then snap your fingers and I’m back to feeling normal. I’m surprised my belly hasn’t gotten bigger. I must have a high metabolism or something.” Yongguk smiled.

Jong up had a feeling he knew what was going on but he was too unsure to tell Yongguk what he thought was true. Knowing Yongguk who knew how he’d react. Despite the fact he’s the most caring and nicest person Jong Up had ever met Jong up didn’t think Yongguk would take the news very well knowing Yongguk and his fear of his childhood.

“Maybe that’s it.” Jong up concluded. “I have to talk to Zelo about something.” He said as he rushed away leaving Yongguk to himself.

Jong up ran up the stairs down the hall to the maknae’s room. He barged in on Zelo, Daehyun and Him Chan all sitting on Zelo’s bed playing cards.

“Oh hey hyung.” Zelo greeted.

“I think I know what’s wrong with Yongguk.” Jong up said quickly.

“What is it?” Daehyun asked

“Yongguk hyung is pregnant.” Jong up announced. The other members looked at Jong up surprised. “Yeah I felt the same way. Now all we need to do is confirm it. Any ideas?”

“We make him take a test. It’s as simple as that.” Daehyun replied.

“Um Daehyun this is Yongguk were talking about it’s not going to be easy at all.” Jong up snapped.

“I meant to say we get Zelo to make him.” Daehyun corrected himself.

“Why me?” Zelo pouted.

“Because convincing people is only of your specialties young one.” Daehyun said petting the young Zelo. “We’ll go buy the test later today and you’ll use your powers to get him to take it.”

“Okay then but until then no one say anything!” Jong up yelled.  The boys discussed plans for tomorrow while they played cards.

“Oh there you all are.” Yongguk said as he walked in the door every one made serious faces. “What? What’s with the faces?”

“Yongguk hyung!” Zelo cheered as he got up from his bed to hug being careful so he doesn’t cause any harm to Yongguk’s possible unborn child. “How are youu~?”

“I’m good still feeling sick but I’ll be better!” Yongguk replied hugging Zelo back. Daehyun got up and hugged Yongguk from behind. “Okay don’t hug me too tight I might throw up on poor Zelo. “

The next day Zelo and Daehyun went out to find a box of pregnancy tests for Yongguk. They weren’t hard to find since there has been this whole male pregnancy thing breaking out all over the world. Daehyun felt weird buying the tests because the clerk might think that he or Zelo is pregnant so he threw in a congratulations card and said they planned to surprise a friend.

Zelo and Daehyun got back before Yongguk woke up from his nap. Zelo practiced what he was going to say. He took deep breaths awaiting the moment so it could be done and Zelo won’t have to sweat and his heart beat can return to normal. Jong up thought it’d be a good idea to wait next to the closest bathroom.

Yongguk finally got up not able to resist his urge to go to the bathroom he got up and walked shirtless towards the bathroom. As he walked towards the others they looked at him smiling some with hidden concerned looks.

“Hey guys. What’s up?” He greeted.

“Hey man.” Daehyun replied with a concerned smile.

“What’s going on?” Yongguk asked. Daehyun looked at Zelo giving him his que. Zelo mouthed you tell him to Daehyun. “Tell me what?”

“Hyung. We think you might be pregnant.” Daehyun admitted. He waited for Yongguk’s reaction expecting his response.

“No you must be confused. I’m not pregnant.” Yongguk replied.

“Hyung you were showing all the symptoms of pregnancy. We bought you a test. Zelo has them in his hand.” Jong up replied.

“I’m not pregnant!” Yongguk began to yell. At that moment a fearless Zelo jumped up showed Yongguk the box.

“Prove it then.” Zelo said

“I have nothing to prove because I’m not pregnant!” Yongguk yelled.

“You have to prove that you’re not pregnant.” Zelo yelled back. He had the test in his hand for Yongguk to take.

“I’m not pregnant!” He cried anger changing to sadness. He couldn’t keep it up.

“Then prove it.” Zelo said once more. With tears in his eyes Yongguk finally took the box and went into the bathroom. He read the directions carefully and took the test. The group waited outside for Yongguk’s results. Yongguk finally walked out of the bathroom. “So?”

“These stupid things lie to you!” He yelled shoving the little into Zelo’s chest. Yongguk stormed off. Zelo looked at Yongguk’s test seeing that Jong up was right. Yongguk is pregnant.

“But the test is positive! You’re pregnant!” Zelo shouted.

“No I’m not! Those tests LIE!” Yongguk yelled as he slammed the door to his room.

“Oh my god Jong up hyung. You were right!” Him Chan spoke.

“I was kind of hoping I wasn’t. One of us has to talk to him.” Jong up replied.

“Let’s get Youngjae to do it. We’ll tell him Yongguk hyung is pregnant and-” Zelo started.

“No.” Jong up cut the younger boy off. “I want Yongguk to at least be able to tell Youngjae about their baby. We’ll get him to take another one when Youngjae is here tomorrow. Knowing Yongguk he’ll finally believe that he’s pregnant after seeing that little plus sign twice.”