100 000$

BTS and the Metalhead Girl

I changed my cloths and wore my usually black, fixed my hair and went out I started sneaking, to the living room I hide behind the wall and I started to look at the guys, they were all weird! “!! A guy with pink again, and eww he is worst that the pinky I already know” then I saw two guys next to them guitars “yaay at least we have some interesting guys :D, lets see what else we have here, hmmm black hair, other brown, eww another pinky hair what’s wrong with those Korean guys and that color, hmm blonde hair look at him so arrogant -_- , ohhhhhh ohhhh a guy with dreads that’s amazing :3” then a voice said “look what we have here! I didn’t know there are erts who are interested in guys’ hair” I turned around it was sugar I closed his mouth and dragged him to my room “are you trying to kill me” he said “who are those guys” I said, he replied “well they are friends and mmm you know their parents traveled too” I interrupted him “wait wait are you telling me they are staying here too??” he said “ hehe yes”
“no no I can’t be a house keeper for 8 guys no to 15GUYS are you insane” I went next my bed and clicked on the button Bang Si-Hyuk told me about, sugar said “ what are you doing” I said “I am calling your keeper manager or whoever is he”  he asked  “why?” I said “whyyy!! Why!! Are you insane I was told that I will be house keeper for 7 guys not 15”
then the bell of the house rang “Sugar go tell him to come to my room” then the door opened it was Bang Si-Hyuk “what is that joke are you making of me, you told me 7 now 15” he sight and said “let’s make it 100 000$” my eyes widened “hehe now we are talking!! I love you man! Don’t worry I will take care of them all” he said “huh you girl are weird if other girls they will take this offer without money” I said “I don’t care who are they but 100 00$ every month I will be so rich having my own house having a great future yaaay” he said “I will go now and go introduce yourself” he added “and the month you’ll not get it until the year is finished” I said “so I will get let’s see mmm 100 000 multiple 12 it will be 1200000 omg yes yes, but I will get my money” he replied “ you got my word” I said if I didn’t get them “your 15 kids will die” then he just went out.
then sugar came in “ so” I said “I will take care of you all, and I will be rich bwahah” he said “ you selfish” I said “ofcouurse I am just making sure that my energy won’t go in waste, cleaning and feeding 15guys isn’t easy” he said “let’s go and meet your new guys”