what a day

BTS and the Metalhead Girl

As always waking up making breakfast for the guys!!
“it’s V day, let’s see how the day will pass” somebody hugged me from behind “lucyyy lucccyyy finally it’s my day haha “ I turn it was V I pushed him “oh sorry!! Don’t worry I didn’t mean anything! But just you’re cute” I answered, “hhuh erts “ I pinched him “ohhh apaa” “huh” “oh I mean it hurts” “hmm apa cute” “:D I am hungry!!” “Just few mints and I am done”
“what are we going to do today?” V asked
“I don’t know really, when we eat breakfast we decide about that”
after eating breakfast nobody left home!
“Heyy what about playing pranks on the guys 3:D”
“What no no I won’t never play pranks on these people! They’ll find a way to turn it back”
“ohhh booring”
“whaaat me me”
“yeah youuu x(“
“heyyyy”
“pleaseeee lets do it”
“okay okay! What we will do and on who”
“lets hmmm what about Kris I would love to see him angry”
“ohh well well! I am in 3:D”
“he’ll be still sleeping”
“yeah yeah”
“bwahaha what about drawing his face”
“wooooooh he cares a lot about his face and skin 3:D lets ruin it”
V went to Jin room took some make up
we sneak to his room! He was again shirtless “ not again” I was looking at his skin he was really beautiful! I don’t even have that skin of him
V whispered “yaa what are you daydreaming about start”
“oh yeah yeah”
I started to put lipstick on his cheek, I was hoping he will not wake up
V was drawing on his chest
we finished and hurried out
“waah that guy is a real mess all what we did and he didn’t even woke up”
we went down sit on the living room waiting to see what would happen if he woke up!!
Its lunchtime he didn’t woke up! kai said “I will go wake him up”
me and V said in the same time “NO”
kai” huh “
then I said “well poor him let him sleep we will live for him food just sit down sit down”
kai”okay as you wish O.o”
after finishing lunch
we heard screams upstairs, V and I looked at each other with evil smiles he came and sit next to me “lest see what will happen”
Kris came running down, “WHO DID THIS TO ME” everyone started laughing.
Me and V high fived and V said “ohh cute”“you did this with her youuuu” he kept on following us around the house finally he caught me he start to say “THIS IS FUNNY! THIS IS FUNNY HAAA!!! WHY DON’T YOU LEAVE ME IN PEACE! ARE YOU A KID TO MAKE THESE STUPID JOKES ON ME! WHO ARE YOU TO TOUCH ME” I was shocked looking at him then my tears start falling I couldn’t stop his words somehow hurt me I said “I am sorry” with a wreck voice and runaway to my room he started shouting behind me “SORRY WONT DO ANYTHING!! I HATE YOU!!”
V start knocking “open please!! I am sorry I didn’t know things will become like this”
I didn’t answer all what I did was crying! Every min someone came to knock and asking me to get out!
However, I just didn’t!
Then V again!! “Lucy please open” he started crying and apologizing for long time I couldn’t let him cry there I unlocked the door and he came in he hugged me so tight “I am sorry! I am the one to blame” I smiled little bit and hugged him back “it’s okay and thank you” we stayed like that for long time and he said “let’s go! Come out “I said, “I just want to stay here! I will go to sleep maybe” “but..” “I am just sorry the day with went wrong! But hey did you see his face” he said “luccyyy I am sorry and hugged me again” “its okay dear!!”he kissed my forhead and went out then everyone came to my room except Kris! They start talking at the same time I couldn’t hear what they say “aaaaaaaah one by one I cant hear what you guys are saying”
Zelo “that arrogant will be dead cause he made you cry” Zico “yeah yeah I will help you in that” kook “I am in” bang came closer “you okay” I nodded monster “I didn’t know freak cries” I laughed “yaa”
j-hope “ohhh she is starting to be a Korean” we all laughed
after they check on me they all went cause I told them I want to be alone for some time.
I started crying again not because of what Kris did, because everyone really cared about me!! I never had this care from a lot of people
an on the knock on the door “me again I know you want to be alone but can I talk to you little bit before going to bed” I couldn’t help myself but I opened the door
“ You are really okay?” he said,“and who won’t be okay while having those cute guys who care about you” I answered
“ohh that’s a relief then, I was really worried that bastard would make you depressed”
“yaaa I don’t get depressed easily, but he was right we didn’t have the right to touch him”
“it’s okay now”
“I am just little bit sad because the day with V wasn’t good, he was really excited about it! And I did to”
“not your fault”
“maybe”
“hey wanna hear a song!” he took his phone from his pocket and turn on a song I was listening the song was done I said, “The song was nice really catchy I didn’t understand nothing except the English words “say what you want! Say what you want, please translate it for me” he said “no no I will not translate It for you until it is the right time” he gave me a quick kiss on my cheek and he hurried out.
I put my hand on my cheek “oh my God!!” my heart start racing again but the feeling were different from what I felt last times with Jin and Rap monster!! “What is that!!” that song rhythm kept going on my head!! I couldn’t sleep at all, I was thinking about him and the kiss I laugh or I say “hey hey come to your sense” finally after long time I managed to sleep for some few hours and woke up again!