Two are down

BTS and the Metalhead Girl

*knock* *knock*
“who is there”
the voice said “ it’s me kook” I replied “what do you want” he said “open I got something for you” I opened the door, he checked if there was no one closed the door and sit on my bed and talked “ hey, want to get revenge from them?” I said “who” he replied “ohh you know who the guys who were rude to you” he added, “I will help you” I asked “why? And what if this is a trap for me by you all” he said “ no no I want to have fun too and laugh it’s been a while since I didn’t have fun” I said “huh and your life is all full of fun since you’re rich” he said “you know nothing, anyway let’s think about what to do” I said “yes right away 3: ) “ he said “so it is jin, rap monster, and j-hope” I said “ huff yes yes yessss :@” and he assed “ hahaha you’re funny” he added “ ah by the way about your music I will try to see what I can do” when I heard that I jumped and hugged him “yaaaaaaaaaaaay thanks thaaaaanks” he said “hey hey you’re killing me” I realized that I was hugging him “ oh oh sorry I was just.. You know...hehe,” he said, “I understand” I asked him “what would make them soo angry?”
he said “well jin destroy one of his toys and you may even be dead” I said “bwaaah little pink loves his toys and he will cry over them sooner” then he said “hmmm for j-hope he hates who hit him on his head he also hate ginger he said that it make him want to throw up” I replied “ hahahah time to puke hope 3: )” kook answered “ wohoo  evil you” I answered “I didn’t start yet” I said “what about that monster” he said “hmmm well I can’t think of anything he really hate” I said “hmmm then I should think something myself” then I smiled “ hahah found it! Tomorrow I will wake him with a shower of ice, what you think?” he said “ohh nice one, so now I helped let’s see what will you do, I will enjoy watching”

its 6 am in the morning I woke up again as usual, went to the kitchen I started making breakfast “luckily there was some ginger to make someone have morning sickness” I put it in j-hope’s plate I prepared everything they guys woke up they all gathered around table everyone was eating and laughing suddenly j-hope said “ohh something is strange about my food” Jung kook took and taste it and said “ oh that’s ginger” he get up from table running to toilet I said “ one down two more to go 3:D” kook was looking at me and kept laughing suga come closer and said “ it was you wasn’t it” I replayed “so no one would make me feel angry” he said “wooo sorry I came with peace” then rap monster gave me a look and smiled I keep on thinking “what is he planning to do why that smile ohh God I will kill you but your turn is tomorrow”
j-hope came back and told me “you!!! You! You’ll see you’ll be dead by me just wait” I replayed “ohh really you scared me -_-“he said “ you’ll see” he went to his room everyone else finished their breakfast and went to do their things I washed dishes and cleaned the house all what I was thinking about is that smile he gave me I couldn’t think about anything else then someone behind said “boohoooooo” I screamed and turned around and slapped him then I realized it was V “oh sorry I didn’t mean it you scared me that’s why” he said “ohh you have a really nice slap” I said “did I hurt you” he said “it’s okay, I just came to tell you we will be outside so don’t prepare lunch for us we will be here for dinner okay”
“I said yeah sure have fun :/” I said to myself “3:D time to get some revenge from the little pinky” when everybody left I went to Jib’s room thank God it was open it was all fluffy and pink full of toys and super Mario I said “someone didn’t have a childhood” so I took a super Mario fuggier I took of his head and throw it away “someone will cry like a baby this night” then I went back to kitchen to make dinner for them. The guys came back and they all said hey except  J-hope he was still angry I prepared dinner in table they all sit and j-hope looked at me I said “just eat it is eatable” he said nothing and started to eat  jiminy asked “how was your second day here “ I said “like hell without doing anything I like, but it will be exciting this night” nobody understand what I meant while kook looked at me and winked he knew that something is going to happen!
Everybody get up and went to their rooms to sleep! Then “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” a scream came from the hall way everybody get out from their rooms they knew it was Jon I run to his room to see his face I found him sitting in his bed with the toy in his hand and guys around him he was really angry he is not the pinky guy I knew he looked at me with a really mad look he get up and came to me “ he said with a harsh tune you’ll pay for this sooner or later”  I was little bit scared he really changed did I really make him angry! I went to my room I tried to sleep but nothing, all what I was thinking about is monster’s smile and Jin’s mad look! I said to my self “you’re strong don’t give up you have just that monster to take down and you’re done”