EXTRA INFORMATION

Spring; A new beginning

How to play?
Ah, just click your mouse and read the text that appears, make choices when you need to. It’s called visual novel, but I guess you can say it’s like Choose-Your-Own-Adventure + visuals.

Length of game?
Game play will range from 90 minutes to 120 minutes depending on route and reading speed.

How does this game work?
It’s a point-based system. You will make choices and gather points for each character, and the one with the highest point will lead you to his ending.

How many endings does it have?
Seven. One for each member and the last one is just if your points for two or more members managed to be the same. I’m honestly not very sure how to get to the bad ending. You’ll probably have to make conflicting choices again and again, eheh, not sure.

Should I choose the member I want to be with from the start?
I would recommend playing the first half of the game without bias. I wrote it such that you can get to know all six members first so you don’t have to fend them off right off the bat. Of course, there are times where it’s clear a choice between one member and another, then you’ll just have to choose who you like better aha.

Tips for playing?
There are no auto-saves in this. Please save by pressing the Esc key and clicking an empty slot! It’s because of a completely silly reason, eheh, I didn’t know how to clear the memory of it and if I didn’t, it would export my auto-saves too. So I just hid the function all together. Ahah.

There’s one main fork road, I suggest saving it there if you intend to play all the routes! It’s very obvious when it comes to it so I’ll just keep quiet and let you guys play it yourselves aha. You can save at other parts of the story too, but I think if you save it from there it’s good enough to return and choose others…yep.

…anything else?
Please forgive my typos and grammatical errors T___T.
I’m honestly too lazy to check the script any more than I already have. I also sincerely apologise to every Bestfriend if you’re like, not happy with their face cut-outs. It was driving me crazy trying to find something high quality and fitting of the expression they have to wear and those were the best I could find T___T.
I had to have a character variety too so they get a bit OOC sometimes, but it’s all cute at the end of the day so forgive that aha.

…and?
(I highly recommend Donghyun’s route because I had the most adlibs with that ahaha.)