GAME RELEASE

Spring; A new beginning

FIRST TO CELEBRATE 0526 BOYFRIEND'S DEBUT 4TH ANNIVERSARY AHAHAHAHAH

 

It’s a new semester at a new school, and everything is bound to be overwhelming. When your life is suddenly filled with 6 different men with 6 different appeals, who will your heart lead you to?

Join the Boyfriend members in experiencing an exciting school life! Alongside your best friend, Minwoo, you’ll meet a pair of cheeky twins, a mean (?) senior, his friend, and of course, your Student Council president! How will your school life play out?


DOWNLOAD:
Windows: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nvgdehsdlgh3630/Spring-win.zip
Mac: http://www.mediafire.com/download/e553ys8189v1mpb/Spring-mac.zip
(EXTRA: If you do not have a file extractor, ALZip (http://www.altools.com/Downloads/ALZip.aspx) works perfectly :D)

Steps to download:
1. Download zip folder from mediafire.
2. Extract with existing extraction programme, or ALZip which is free and good.
3. Open the .exe file called Spring; A New Beginning. exe (….if I’m not wrong)
4. Click Start Game at the screen that appears!
(I don’t recommend full-screening, mine lags a lot when I do. You can drag the ends of the screen to make it bigger, though.)

(Cross my fingers that they exported out correctly. Please feel free to comment if you have any problems and I’ll try to respond asap and help :D)
I would love to hear reviews / what you liked about the game too, so heh, feel free! If you have any parts you especially like and want me to expand on it as a one-shot or something, comment below and I’ll think about it and write it if I can :D

Spread the word if you can, too :D!

Next page for extra (optional) information~!