Really?!

Bride in Train

'A SLIGHT CHANGES ON THE LAST PART. Can you guys read it again?'

Chapter 4

Taeyeon’s POV

I was about to stand up when I felt numbness over my arms? Okay, she was sleeping over my arms. Her legs are all over me. How did this happen? I moved her head over the pillow but she won’t budge. Aish! It was so peaceful and I feel like sleeping more. I was about to close my eyes, when I remember Yuri. Oh my gosh. YURI! “Tiffany! Wake up!” she began to stir up and rub her eyes cutely. How cute?! “Tiffany we must go, Yuri is probably looking for us this morning” I checked my phone but it looks like Yuri is still not here. No messages or any calls. Sigh, maybe she’s too engrosed on her work. “Hey Taeyeon. Is it morning? Hoo-yaaaaawn-fast! It feels like I just slept for 2 hours yaawn.” I stood up and left her on the bed. “Hey Taeyeon, what’s wrong?” Nothing. It’s just I felt like I’m all alone in this world. “Ya, I thought we’re now leaving. What’s the matter?” I didn’t talk to her, I didn’t answer her question. “One more question Taeyeon, I’m going to leave you here!” Argh, she’s so annoying. I felt wetness on my cheeks. She was about to go out when I held her wrist. “I’m sorry, didn’t intend to do that.Should we eat first? And how can you possibly go out without wearing any pants?!” I just laughed again, I think she didn’t noticed that I was crying. And the fact she’s only wearing underwear! I can’t stop laughing hard.

Tiffany’s POV

“One more question Taeyeon, I’m going to leave you here!” she didn’t speak. She didn’t even look at me. That’s it, I am so pissed off. For the 20th time, she just ignored me! I walked out and she suddenly held my wrist. Just like in korean dramas, lol. She faced me and I saw some tears on her cheeks. Okay what’s the problem? “I’m sorry, didn’t intend to do that.Should we eat first? And how can you possibly.. pfft.. Haha... go out without wearing any pants?!” Oh my gosh. I forgot. I almost forgot, I was just wearing her sweater.  She began to laugh, not just an ordinary laugh. Like an Ajhumma laugh? An annoying hard laugh. I AM SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW, HOW CAN SHE BE SO ANNOYING THIS EARLY MORNING! That’s it, I punched her arm so haaard. “Awwwoo, what was that for?!” I think that’s enough? I sat on the bed and stared at her angrily. Pissed and annoyed. She sat beside me and just looked at me. “I’m sorry! I was thinking over something, and wasn’t able to clean my ears! I can’t hear you!” That’s it, I smiled and laughed a little. Really, this dork, bipolar midget! “Are you a bipolar? You cried after that you laughed? Really, you are an alien. Get away from me.” “Okay, I’ll leave. But give me my sweater first?” She merong at me, I showed her my fist again. She back off and laughed. “Okay! Okay, I’ll go to the market and i’ll buy you shorts and food. I bet you’re hungry shikshin?” I rolled my eyes and smiled. Actually we’re both bipolar I, we fight and laugh at the same time. So weird!

Taeyeon’s POV

“Stay here. I’ll be here in a few minutes.” Sigh, thanks to that sweater. We changed the topic. Okay what should I buy? What a nice weather we have here! It’s spring now. I strolled down the market and look for some clothes. I saw two Pink and Blue long sleeves with cartoon characters on it. And it’s so cheap but nice and warm! I went to the stall and asked for the sleeves and paid the seller. I also bought a new shorts for Tiffany later. There are lots of food in the market, and I was able to have free taste from different stalls. I bought some spicy rice cakes and sweet pastries filled with red beans and cream. I decided to go back to the motel when I realized I was outside for 40 minutes. I saw Tiffany laying down the bed reading some travel books from the motel. She was shocked when she saw me. “Gosh! You should’ve knock. It’s been 40 minutes! God, I got scared I thought you’re gonna leave me here.” I threw her the shorts and the blue sweater. I was about to change my shirt when she exchanged our sweaters. “I want the pink one. You don’t know how much I am addiccted to Pink.” She held it lovingly and changed her sweater before I even talk back. “Hey! I want the Pink one too! Shouldn’t you just wear what I gave to you and be thankful?!” She thanked me cheerfully like a kid who got some lollipop from somewhere and hugged me at the back. “Don’t worry, I’ll repay you when we get back in Seoul!” Gosh, she’s such a kid. I went to the table and hand her a pastry. “Wow Kim! This looks like delicious! Thank you so much!” What a shikshin. I just rolled my eyes and smiled and opened the spicy rice cake too. We we’re eating quietly when she asked me about awhile ago. “So, why were you crying awhile ago? Something bothers you?”

Tiffany’s POV

Everytime we eat together, we always get serious. Like it’s the second time it’s been like this. I asked her but she didn’t answer again. “Now that I am wearing shorts, should I walk out again?” she smiled and just nodded. “Okay fine, just tell me if you’re ready. I’m here if ever you need someone to hear your dramatic life? Hahaha” She laughed again and shoved some rice cake on my mouth. “It feels like we’ve been friends for years huh. And I think, it’s really true.”  Hmm, is that so? I can’t even remember her name. ‘Kim Taeyeon’, it’s not familiar to me.  “ I can’t remember seeing you somewhere. But this place is familiar to me like I’ve been here before.” As I said her that, she stared at me. “Maybe, we are old classmates from a kindergarten or highschool. From what school did you graduated?”  Ofcourse, I will never forget that school! “Seoul High School, I came from SM section. The music group.”

Taeyeon’s POV

What? Oh my gosh, this can’t be. “Did you joined some contest back then?! I think I can remember you now.” Wow, this bride who had a runaway groom turns out to be like an old friend or something. “I did, a lot of times actually.” “A singing  contest. I think I met you in some singing contest.” “What? You can sing really? Haha. A dork singing, i can’t imagine you singing.”

“What? For your information, it’s one of my talent that I actually use for me to earn money! Didn’t I told you last night about it?” She meronged and threw me two pillows at the same time. I fight back but I wasn’t able since she have the two pillows. I tickled her over the floor so that she can’t move. We we’re having so much fun when my phone blinked. It’s a message from Yuri.

 

 

 

 

To : Taengoo

From : Yuri

“Hey Tae? Are you safe? I can’t leave work, I really really need this meeting for today. I am very sorry I can’t fetch you there right now. I know there isn’t a direct train going to Seoul so you’ll be needing to ride another train to Seoul . Ask from people so that you won’t get lost. If ever you got problem on going home, just message me let’s see if I could help you. I am very sorry Taengoo. I’ll give you an explanation when you got here.” 

To : Yuri

From : Taengoo

“That’s okay Yul. ^^ Keep it up. Yep, I will.”

Sigh. Another adventure with Tiffany. I don’t have any Idea where we are! How stupid are you Kim Taeyeon, are you even a Korean?! Argh. “What’s the problem, Tae?” Tae? Wow, we’re now comfortable with each other huh. I am still sitting on her stomach, I think she’s having a hard time breathing right now. “Uhm, is it okay to call you Tae? You’re name is too long!” She smiled to me and showed me her eye-smiling eyes. Wow, that’s very beautiful... Yaaa!

Tiffany’s POV

She stopped tickling me. This kid is a mystery. I can’t read her mind but I can see it in her eyes. Even though she’s too cheerful and jolly, she can’t hide the loneliness inside her.  I think Yuri messaged her, she sighed. “What’s the problem Tae?” Tae? Does it sounds bad? I can call her that right? We’re now friends so why bother. “Uhm, is it okay to call you Tae? You’re name is too long!” I smiled and she laughed. Again. “You know, you’re really really weird. You’re freaking me out.” She just nodded and stood  up. She went to the bed and pat the side of the bed.   

 

A/N : They will be having an adventure on the next chapter. Lol! Hahahaha, sorry guys. It's been months right? =) I'm on my vacay so, I think I can update more these days. ^^ Thanks for waiting and sorry if there are gramatical errors or typos. 

So it turned out that they met a long time ago? But why did Taeyeon called Fany "Mushroom?" Hang on guys! You'll see, soon! 

P.S

Guys! Please comment if you have any suggestion or anything that you want to tell me just pm me! ^^ Love you guys, hugs hugs and hugs no kisses! xoxo