Getting to know each other

Bride in Train

A/N : Oh my god. Sorry for those people who subscribed to this fic. I was so busy in school but don't worry I'll never leave this hanging, I promise ;) 

February was sure a Hell month for me. Since we're about to graduate this coming March, we are getting ready for it. Having a haaaaaaard time coping on our lessons. Well, I'm babbling right now, and as I promise. Tadaaaaaaaaa *hugs you guys* love you all! -katy

 

Chapter 3

Tiffany’s POV

She handed me chopsticks and opened the fresh bibimbap infront of me. I got little tired from the long walk. And I realized, it’s not just from the long walk. What happened awhile ago at my wedding? She was staring at me again and asked “Hey, mind if you tell me why are you wearing a wedding gown in a train?” Well, is it bad to share a bad memory fresh like the bibimbap infront of me? “Okay, first of all. I am not a runway bride. My groom was the one who did that and I don’t know the reason why he runaway from me. I was shocked and embarassed because all of the invited people in the wedding were looking at me, confused. I went to the bride’s room to look for him, only find out that he wasn’t there.” Tears are starting to well up from my eyes and I wouldn’t be shocked If I burst out tears later on.  “I saw my sneakers under the chair I was sitting before the wedding, I took off my shoes and got my sneakers on.  I wouldn’t catch him if I wear high heels on the road. I went out and look for him but he was nowhere. I decided to ride a train from Seoul and don’t have any idea where I was going.” And after all of that, i’m bursting into tears.

Taeyeon’s POV

Gosh, is this true? I never knew she was going through all this since awhile ago. I was listening to her and didn’t expect my body to act against my mind since I realized that I was hugging her for some comfort. “No one knows why he runaway from you that time, but he might get hit by his conscience and talk to you about this matter. I know I am not in the place to tell you this but, I think he got scared. Marriage isn’t just simple thing that we can get anytime. It’s an event where the two of you will be together as one. I know such things like this since I’m a webtoonist and I only make stories that is true. I tend to ask people who followed my blog or SNS to send me there own experiences or sad happenings that they’ve encountered before.” She was returning the hug and cried even more. I patted her back and after a few minutes she stopped crying. She started eating again and smiled at me. I know I have seen this eye-smiling face before, but I can’t remember when. “Hey, isn’t it bad to know your number first than your name?”  She swallowed the food inside and started laughing. “I’m Stephanie Hwang, you can call me Tiffany.” Right, Tiff, iff, ff, fan, Fany. “Fany-ah, have you been here before?” I think there’s something wrong here. “I don’t know, but I felt something different awhile ago. I was running away from you right? I didn’t mind if I was in this place but I got condifent that I won’t get lost. I looked for a storage room and went inside there to hide from you. “ Wait, what look? “So you knew there was a storage room here in the market and hid there? Isn’t it strange that you knew there was a storage room here?”  I asked her, she looked at me confusingly and just countinued eating.

Tiffany’s POV

My mind is not functioning right now so I don’t know if I can think properly tonight. I just countinued eating and didn’t mind what the last thing she said. I’m not being rude, I just can’t do some deep thinking right now. I took one piece of bibimbap and shove it infront of her face, she opened and put it inside. I showed her a crossed fingers and pointed it at my head. It think she kinda understand what I just did.  We were almost done at eating our food when she suddenly spoke “So, you don’t mind going home wearing that? If you want to, I could buy you pair of clothes tomorrow morning before we head back to Seoul.” Okay, that was pretty kind, I told her that I do keep money inside my shoes sometimes so I got some folded bills from my sneakers. This is sure a lucky shoes. I thanked her again and we talk some things about ourselves. “So, I am just 24 years old and was about to get married this afternoon but my groom went out to find himself a beauiful girl than me. We were in a fixed marriage by our parents, since both of our fathers are like best of friends.  I have nothing to do and luckily I was able to like him through months. I thought he was the one for me since we were very compatiblewith each other but I guess, he wasn’t that attracted to me. I think, that’s the main reason why he left me infront of the altar. I don’t know how to face my family, friends and anyone who was there that time.  That stupid, idiot, Thai alien named Nickhun, seriously I want to kill him!“ I am starting to cry again, I better stop this one. “Okay! Enough with that one, how about you? How did you become a webtoonist with 200,000 followers on her SNS?”

Taeyeon’s POV

“Well, if you want to know me better. You could follow me or look at my blog. My username is taeyeon_ss. I told you, people like my webtoons specially they are based on true stories.” She looked at me while pouting. “Okay, fine. I don’t know where are my parents and siblings. I just recently found out that Yuri, the one I called for help, did raised me and got me in an orphanage. It was really hard for me to accept it since through all this years I knew she was my real sister. So, as I reached 19 I started earning money on my own. I do school projects of some high school students or do some painting for the people who asked me to. I also sing in bars or  in some coffee shops.   Then If I got lots of money, I’ll go start looking for my parents. I started to become a webtoonist when someone recommend me to some company and asked me if I can be a webtoonist for their company. Well,I guess money comes to me easily but I hope I won’t spend it all for you tonight and tomorrow. She looked at me and punch me on my arms. “If you want to! Since were not enemies anymore.” I just laughed at her and told her to throw the trash and some leftovers. As she came back, I asked her “So where do you live?” she was busy cleaning the mess so it took seconds for her to response. “I lived in an apartment, i’m not with my family though. I’m with my friend, name Jessica. “

Tiffany’s POV

Oh my gosh. Speaking of Jessi! I look for my phone and found it on the top of the bed. I checked my phone and it shows 36 messages and 47 missed calls from her!  “Tiff, do you know where are you heading to?! Wait for me at the next stop!” , “Tiff, seriously, why aren’t you picking up your phone!” , “TIFFANY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?! I’M LOOKING FOR YOU ALL AROUND IN SEOUL FOR GOD DAMN SAKE!!!” , “Please, Tiff. I’m telling you, be safe and don’t do anything that will hurt you. Please tell me where are you right now. Everyone’s been looking for you since this afternoon, really.”  Geez, Jessi sure loves me. She keeps on telling me that she never loved me but why the hell she’s concern to me right now? I was about to reply to her and tell her to call me right now but then it turned off. TURNED OFF. OFF!? “Oh my gosh, Kim Taeyeon! You’ve got to help me!” She run towards my side and looked at me ,worried maybe. “What, what! What?!” “My phone suddenly turned off due to low battery! And I think Jessica is still looking for me until now!” she hand me her phone. “You go dial her number and let’s call her right now.” No, ! I haven’t memorize her number since the day we met! “I don’t...” “What the hell!? And to think that she was your bridesmaid, you haven’t memorized her number?!” I laid my body on the bed and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds. “Taeyeon, I’m too tired and so stress right now. Can I rest? Can we?”

Taeyeon’s POV

I sighed and gave her my sweater. I was wearing my t-shirt inside so I don’t have a problem for tonight. “I won’t sleep beside a girl wearing a wedding gown. Do you mind if you go undress yourself and wear this sweater for tonight?” She looked at her bottom. “Oh, you could just wear that, it doesn’t matter anyway. We’re both girls dumb.” She stood up and punched my arms again. “Dumb huh? You’re dumber” as she told me that, she run into the bathroom and locked the door.

As I was sitting on the bed and playing Complete by SNSD on my phone. She called me for a help. “Taeyeon! Can you please help me ? I can’t reach it like seriously.” I decided to play around for a few seconds. “So who’s dumber, dumb?” I stuck my tounge outside and merong at her. I was about to touch the zipper when she punched me again on my arms. “Ya! I was just kidding okay? And I might go home tomorrow with a broken arm because of you!” She turned her back again and I ped her gown. Well, I can tell she has a gorgeous porcelain skin and curvy body. “Wow, girls might kill you for having this kind of body and skin!” “Shut up, and just go! Thank you-uuuu for that! Now go out shoo!”