Mushroom

Bride in Train

Chapter 2

 

Tiffany’s POV

What’s up with that girl? Still, she has the guts to tell me that she’s a famous webtooner! Well, I don’t care! Okay, where should I head to.. wait.. where am I? I don’t know this place, and it looks like i’m lost! Gosh, she’s still following me. She’s pretty annoying, I should let her suffer. Let’s see if you can catch me! Haha! Let see if you can find me in this market! Everyone is staring at me with a confusing look, so i must hide right now before I turn into a crazy girl looking for her groom, which is true. Omo, not now, no drama please!  I decided to hide in a dark storage room near the flea market that I hope no cockroaches will show up and make me squeal like an idiot later. Well, i think it worked out. I went out to breathe some fresh air when suddenly someone poked my red cheeks due to exhausting run. “What the..” I can’t speak properly, i’m pretty out of oxygen. “I’m really sorry for that! I didn’t think before I did that thing. It’s just, i was amazed when I saw you.” Amazed? She’s amazed when she saw this beautiful bride with sneakers on, I knew it she’s a weirdo! It should be funny right? After a few seconds, I started to walk again. She’s still following me, I guess I might need to stay a little bit with this brat and use her so that I can go back and find my love. “Hey, weirdo.. Sorry, what’s your name?” So I asked for her name, and she said she was Kim Taeyeon.  “Okay, so Taeyeon! Do you have any idea  where the hell we are right now?” She shook her head sideways , gosh I’m stuck with a weirdo, useless, midget!

Taeyeon’s POV

Swear, i don’t have any idea where we are right now. I just followed her without thinking if I could get lost or meet some strange people but I didn’t care. I was feeling comfortable to get lost here, I think I saw this place before. And what’s the use of this phone? I could call Yuri and ask her to fetch me here. I might get lost and be in danger if she won’t.  The girl infront of me is raging with anger,fear and she’s pretty annoyed right now. Maybe, calling Yul might help the both of us. I dialed her digits and hoping that she won’t hook up. After a few redials, she finally answered my call. “Hello, Y-yul! Can you please  fetch me here? I really don’t know where I am. I got lost while I’m on my way to Incheon. You know you’re the only who can do that..” she sighed and talked “I know, and it’s okay. But I can get you by tomorrow early morning since I’m at work.  Can you please send me some details or-or you can take a picture of a certain restaurant near you. Is it okay if you stay in a nearby hotel so that I could easily find you?  And send me the name of the hotel. Sorry if that’s the only thing I can help you.” Ohgod, why not now? I’m already a corpse when she sees me tomorrow, i’ll be with this wild runaway bride for the rest of the night! “Sur-e. It’s fine, just make sure you get me here. I’ll just send you the picture and the details. Thank you, Yul! I owe you a lot!” she sighed again. “Okay. I need to hang up, my boss is looking at me. Be sure you’re safe and don’t get yourself to any mess! You don’t know how worried I am right now, it’s just I can’t leave my work.” I laughed good for three seconds and she hanged up. Don’t get her wrong, she’s not mad or annoyed by the problem I just gave her awhile ago. It’s just she’s the only one I can ask for help and she’s my family. I know the definition of family for other people are having one mother and a father but for me, Yul is the only one that’s left inorder for me to survive in this world. Great, I forgot I’m with a runaway bride.

Tiffany’s POV

Oyes, I forgot! I have a phone, I could get away from this place without getting help from her. I should call Jessi before anything happen to my... My phone! Goddamnit, I left it in the storage room since I used it to light up the darken place for me to see.  You stupid girl, why do I even exist! Good, she’s been talking to this so called ‘Yul’ for about 2 minutes. I was about to get the phone away from her ears when the call has ended up. “So, what now?” in a pleading yet annoyed tone as I told her. She explained everything and told me that we should head in a hotel and stay for the night. We were walking down the street when I remembered there was a motel nearby the storage room. I could look for my lost phone there and ask help from Jessi too. “Midget.. Sorry, Taeyeon! I think there was a motel a few meters away from here. I saw it while I was running away from you. If you don’t have enough money for a hotel, well I think that would be enough for the two of us if were going to stay in a motel right? You don’t expect a bride having money in their wedding gowns right?” She bowed her head and sighed. Oh great, how stupid is she really?!

Taeyeon’s POV

I agreed with her suggestion and started to walk before it gets too late. Before we go inside the motel, she went inside a storage room and told me she’ll just look for her phone. I asked for her number and ring it so that we can easily find the phone. “Hey mushroom, found it?” Wait, mushroom? Wtf! What the food did I called her? ”I found it Kimmy, thanks for the great idea. And what were you saying awhile ago? Mushroom? Do you have some food in your bag?” “No, you pay for the room and I’ll just buy us dinner from the stall there. “ I gave her some cash and went inside the motel. I hope the people inside won’t find her weird from her attire. After five minutes I got the spicy rice cakes and two rolls of bibimbap since it’s the only thing I can afford this time. I called her and asked for the room number. I reached our room and went inside. “Hey, I got us some food. You hungry?”  She nodded while looking at the busy street right outside the window. I handed her a chopsticks and opened the freshly made bibimbap rolls. While she was eating, I noticed her sad face. “Hey, mind if you tell me why you’re wearing a wedding gown in a train?” 

 

A/N 

And here's the chapter 2, i don't know where I'm heading to in this chapter lol. And I wasn't able to update due to lots of schoolworks! :(