⋆6 Belong To Me

Captivating The Almighty

Key quickly left the spot non-chalantly, leaving Na Hee stoned on her spot. Her auntie quickly run to her as soon as she heard Key's steps. "Na Hee-ah! Are you okay?" Na Hee didn't answer just look to her with her widened eyes. "What happened? He did something really bad isn't he?" no answer from her, she look to her auntie with shocked expression like someone just receive a dead sentence. "Ah now I felt bad to kept brought you here," her auntie gently brush Na Hee's hair, "You don't need to come here again tomorrow, now I'll drop you home okay?" all Na Hee can do now is nod. Truthfully she was just still surprised from what just happened, moreover that's her first kiss. When they about going out, MinHo, Jonghyun and Onew all approaching her. "Na Hee-yah you okay?" Jonghyun grabbing her shoulder. "What did Key-hyung told you?" Minho grabbing one of her arm while Onew just look to her gently. Before Na Hee can answer her auntie drag her out from them, "Sorry, kids! I have to drop her home early!" she said while waving to them all. All the three boys just standing then look to each other. 

After about 5 minutes they went away, the boys walk into Key who directing the girls violently. "Yah," Jonghyunbravely tap his shoulder. "What, dino? You don't see I'm busy now?" he glare angrily to him but Jonghyun apparently also look in such anger. "Let them rest a while, we need to talk," he look to him in such serious eyes, unlike he's usual playful-self. Key hissed then announced that he will take a break. "Now, what do you want?" he said while crossing his arms, now he can fully look to his back where Jonghyun, Minho and Onew are all standing there, starring him angrily. "What did you do to Na Hee?" Jonghyun speak up. "Why I must answer that question?"
"Hyung, just answer it," Minho open his mouth, follow by Onew nodding head
"Seriously, what's your problem? Why do you want to know what I did to her?"
all three of them just glaring to him more intense make him let out an angry sigh, "So, you guys on her side? Even you don't know what she said to me?"
their faces' expression start to change, "You knew what she said to me? She thought I'm a gay,"
"You're a WHAT?!" Minho stratled
"I'm-a-gay, got it?"
all of them taken a back, "Then...,what did you do make her went silent like that?" Onew try to grab the situation
"Prove her I'm not,"
"How?"
"By kissed her,"
"YOU WHAT?!" all three of them shout in unison
"What? She said I'm a gay, of course I'm not, so I prove to her by kissing her," Key explain calmly. All of them just look to each other confused and they don't know what to said again.

Arriving at her apartment, her auntie help her bring her not-so-big bag until in front of the door. "Auntie, I'm fine, really," she finally can grab back her stuff from her auntie's hands. "Na Hee-ah, I'm so sorry for kept making you come to my workplace," she pause little while swallow her own lips, "You don't need to come tomorrow, I'll try to find you another work place, all right?" she her hair gently just like her own mother. "Auntie, I'm okay! I can work-!" her auntie shut her lips by putting her index finger on it. "Now just rest, I have to get back as quick as possible," before she even can explain what happened her auntie vanish back to the workplace. "Oh gosh, how I'll fix this misunderstanding," she scratch her head roughly then get in to her home. Meanwhile, her auntie had reach back to the studio, the shoot still rolling and now Jonghyun with Onew are currently taking shoots. "Noona!" Minho signalled her to come to his side. "Minho-ah, what's up?" he was squatting down while drinking a beverage from a paper cup. "How's Na Hee?"
"Still in that state,"
"Actually..., we just found out what Key-hyung did to her,"
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"She didn't receive a bad tantrum or such...,"
Na Hee's auntie frown, "Apparently, Key-hyung kissed her...to proved that he's not gay,"
"WHAT?!" she's shrieking making the eyes look to her, including Key's. "Noona, what are you doing there?" Key glare to her weirdly. "No-nothing! Just have a little talk with Minho! Sorry to scared you all!" she succeeded make them back to their own work again. "Are you serious?" she get back to the topic she talked with Minho. Minho nodding while finishing what he drink.

That time Jonghyun and Onew come to the spot then join them. "Yah, boys, tell me, did Key kissed Na Hee? For real?" apparently she still not believing it. "Yes noona, he said so," Onew answered, when she shift her eyes to Jonghyun he also nodding. "Omo, and he did it to proved he's not gay?" the boys nodding again. "But still I think noona's decisioin to not make her come here again is right," Na Hee's auntie just look to him still in her confusion. The day continue and the photoshoot finally end. The staffs start to packing things, also Na Hee's auntie checking all the ourfits before take it back to the wardrobe. "Noona!" a familiar voice calling her. "Yes, Key-ssi?"
"Where's Na Hee? I didn't see her around,"
"Oh, I dropped her home earlier,"
"Eh? Why?"
"Uh...she seemes in such huge shock after arguing with you...so I drove her home,"
"Oh, is that so? Fine then tell her to come here early tomorrow,"
"I'm sorry, but Key-ssi I don't think she won't come here again,"
"Why? Who told her to do so?"
"...m-me...,"
"Why noona? She's a good worker!"
"I-I knew, but-!"
"But what! Aish, whatever, I'll pick her up personally tomorrow morning!"

The next morning, sound of the banging door wake Na Hee from her sleep. "Who is it~" she said half conscious while open the door. "Yah! Why are you still on your pajama!" that voice, that scold, Na Hee knew it who is it. "Key-ssi?!? What are you doing here?!" she's so surprise that make her fully awake now. "Just shut up and get ready!"
"Huh, for what?"
"My photoshoot!"
"B-but I quit al-"
"Who told you to quit!"
"I-,"
"You belong to work with me! I don't want to waste such good worker like you! You're belong to me!"
Na Hee lost her words, so when he push her back to her apartment then force her to pack some clothes she just do it. "W-wait, what are we going to do?"
"Duh, photoshoot!"
"No! I mean why do I need to pack my stuff?"
"Because we're going to Jeju for the photoshoot sleepy head!"

⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷
OH MY I FINALLY CAN UPDATE THIS!!! Sorry for the delay (;_____;) you may had heard it or may not; but my father just passed away then I back to uni;; so many things to do and settled;;; so I just being able to update this;;; I'll try my best to update the other stories too (;ω;) sorry for the cheesy lines and title /fail/ thank you for subscribe and the comments ^^!

p.s.: currently I really really addicted to Running Man♥ I had wanted to watch the show for a long time then finally I got the time! Also I'm watching The Greatest Love finally lol ding dong!