⋆3 call back

Captivating The Almighty

"Fine! Whatever!" Na Hee snap her wrist out of Key's grasp. "Try to say it!" Na Hee can't help but shock and wide open, "Say it!" he take Na Hee's wrist again. "Uh...,o-oppa?" a smirk appear on his face, "Good," with that he leave the dressing room with a big and satisfied smile, the are two staffs who see him raise one of their eyebrows then start to muttering.
"Yah, what's happen??"
"Why are you asking me? I don't have any idea!!"
"He came from the dressing room, eh??"
"I think so,"
"Is there something happened there??"
"We should find out,"
then they walk in to the dressing room, see Na Hee rubbing her wrist and her face seemed pissed off. They begin look to each other, eyeing one to another to talk to her. Na Hee start to notice their presence and look to them, "What do you want?" she practically glare to them. "U-uh, no-nothing!" one of them quickly run then drag his friend long, leaving Na Hee just staring to them. "Yah! Why are you doing that??"
"Why are you not talk to her too, huh?!"
"What?? Why are you blaming me now??"
both of them arrive back to the set and see Key directing very nicely unlike what he did earlier. The staffs there seem puzzled and confuse by his change of attitude. "Hey, do you guys have any idea what's happen to him?" another staff asking them after caught them arguing. "Well...we just saw him start smiling when he left the dressing room," one of them answered. "Dressing room?" both of them nod then add, "When we look into the dressing room there's the new girl," her eyes widened listen to their statement. "You mean Na Hee?" they nodding again, then their eyes shifted as seeing Na Hee entering the room still with pissed face. The girl staff approaching her while those guys secretly tag along her. "Hey, what's with your face?" Na Hee look to her noticing she was the earlier staff that adviced her. "Oh, eonnie, nothing much," she's pouting. "Is Key's bad mood transfer to you or something?" she chuckle a little, Na Hee's pout even get worst. "No," she look away, the girl staff wrap her arm around her shoulder, "What is it, tell me," still pouting Na Hee finally answer, "He just force me to call him oppa," Na Hee expecting she'll burst out laughing but instead she look surprise. "What's wrong eonnie? Why are your face like that??" she's totally confuse with her reaction. "A-ah, it's just, all the staffs are all older than him...so no one ever ask to do so...," she release her arm from Na Hee's shoulder then try to get a grip of herself. "Is it that shocking?? And everyone here older than him?!! Gosh, someone should tell him to be such arrogant to you!" the girl staff just ignore her statement as she still receive shock-therapy from what she said, it's something totally new for her.

"Yah, Kibum! What happen?? Suddenly your mood become good!" Jonghyun take a big gulp of his water while standing next to Key who currently looking to his photos. "It's none of your business," he dispel him by waving his hands away. "Yah! Tell me!! Is it related with Na Hee??" Jonghyun persistently get closer to him. "Yah! Don't make me into bad mood again! We aren't finish yet!!" he deadglaring him and finally Jonghyun fly away. Now he run to Na Hee who still had her pissed off face.
"Na Hee-ah! Whaah, what's with you face?? Tell oppa!"
"Nothing,"
"Liar! Come on, tell me, don't be shy!"
"Why is everyone telling me to tell them what happen??! Is he asking me to call him oppa something big??"
Jonghyun's reaction is pretty much similar to the staff, make Na Hee let out a long sigh then shaking her head. "Oppa, your reaction just the same," then Jonghyun shocked face turn to a laughing. "Puahahahah! Seriously that kid!" he hold his stomach while his feet tapping to the floor, his other free hand grasping to Na Hee's shoulder prevent him from falling to the floor. "Jonghyun-oppa! What's so funny!" Key quickly noticing Jonghyun's laugh and the scene he quickly grab Jonghyun away from Na Hee. "Yah! I told you we aren't finish yet!!" he scowl at him. "Oh, sorry," Jonghyun said between his laugh then try hard to stop as Key begin the photoshoot again. At the middle of night the photoshoot finally done and all the staff sigh relieve-ly in unison. "Finally we're done...," Na Hee's auntie sit down then rubbing her temples. "Is it always end like this? People sigh in relieve while they bottling up their compains for Key??" she still sulking while her auntie just give her a little smile. "This is how people work, hun. He's our boss and he did it for the best, please understand," she just snort hearing it, about to throw tantrum about Key, the person come to her. "Yah, come again for tomorrow photoshoot, okay?" he take her hand then smile anglelicaly.

⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷
EEP sorry just update (;________________;) I've been eaten by assignments;;;; even until nowwwww /cries in corner/ anyway Happy Halloween! :D I wonder what are SHINee's doing in Halloween /random/ urgh IDK what to write again; my brain having a bit malfunction because of massive brainstorming;;;; thank you for everyone reading, commenting & subscribing, I hope this update won't dissapoint you (;~;) /runs