⋆5 Not a Bad Idea

Captivating The Almighty

The photoshoot about continue but there were several models come in to the studio. "Na Hee-yah!!" Na Hee who want to take the box of accessories stop and turn to that familiar sound. "Jonghyun-ss-I mean oppa!" her face turn to awkward. "Why are you here? Are you late?" eventually she just talk to him. "No! I'm here for the second photo session!" behind him there's another male model come in. The male model bow ninety degrees to everyone in the room while smile a bit awkward. "Hyung!" Jonghyun greet him when he stand to his side. "Nice to meet you," that male model bow to Na Hee, making her surprise and just can bow back even not ninety degrees. "This is Onew-hyung! You can call him oppa to if you like, Na Hee-yah!" Jonghyun look so proud introducing him to Na Hee. "Ah,no need, I'm fine," he give her a very cute smile making Na Hee chuckle a little. "It's okay, I'll call you Onew-oppa. I heard about you from Minho anyway," Jonghyun gasp a little. "What were he said??" he look a bit panicked while Onew just smiling there. "Nothing, just about there are five of you being Key's model since high school and stuff,"
"Oh, he haven't tell you about his situation?" his finger point to Onew
"Yah, be more respectful to me!" he pout
"Why I must too?" he grin
"WHat situation?" Na Hee ask but being ignored by those two start to quarreling. Jonghyun runs to the dressing room and Onew chase him, but his feet step on a cable and he immediately fell. "Wahhh, be careful!" Na Hee runs to help him also look to the lighting lamp connected to the cable. "Haha, that's how he is!" Na Hee just frown.

Back to dressing room she find Minho looking through the outfits. "Oh, Minho you still here?"
"Yeah, which one is my next outfit?"
"Let me help you," Na Hee quickly grab one of the outfit and give it to him, "By the way, I met him,"
"Eh, who?"
"One of the other two,"
"Oh which one? Onew-hyung or Taeminnie?"
"The hyung one,"
"Oh!! How is it? Is he fell?"
"My Lord, is he always fell?"
"Yeah! He's our oldest hyung but the silly one! He always fell everywhere, everytime!"
"Poor him...,"
while they talking Jonghyun and Onew enter the room. "Minho-yah!" Jonghyun greet him while raise his hand. "Hi hyung!" he approach them. "Yah, what you have told her, huh? Tell me!" he put his serious face while Onew just still...smiling like don't mind what happen. Na Hee just ignoring their conversation and picking out outfits for Jonghyun and Onew. "Yah, stop the chat now, you guys should go to the studio so Key won't mess with me again," she shove the outfits right between Minho, Jonghyun and Onew. "A-alright," Jonghyun taking his while Onew taking the other one while smiling and thanking her. When the boys left she hears giggles from the studio, checking it out there were several girls chatting to each other and Key wasn't there. If he there he must be immediately tell those girls to shut up, Na Hee think, bu then she think again this is the right time to know how he usually act with girls.

"You girls! Can't you shut your mouth off?! This is a studio not some cafe or a place for gossiping!" Na Hee looks Key entering the studio with irritated face. She's between want to chuckle as what she imagine was right and surprised at how Key still rude to those girls. "So the girls already coming and...making noixe like always," a voice sounded behind Na Hee's back. "Oh, Jonghyun-ss-oppa," Jonghyun smirk to her, "Get use to that, won't you?" he put his hand to her shoulder. "Yah, you guys already ready?! Why won't you prepare ytourself here already??!" Key snap to the male models too. Minho, Jonghyun and Onew just relaxedly walking to the set. "Sorry if Jonghyun or Key trouble you, Na Hee-ssi," Onew whispered to her right before he run to the set and about to fell but Minho catch him. "Yah, don't be so grumpy, Kibum-yah!" Jonghyun put his arm around Key lightly and receive a tackle from him. Somehow he seem more softer to the boys than how's his attitude to those girls before. In Na Hee's head she start thinking about the thoughts Key is gay again, somehow she just want to to spit the question to Key but she knew it wouldn't be a bad idea remembering how Key was messing with her earlier. Watching the photoshoot again she paid attention how Key directing the girls how to pose while he didn't complain much about the boys' pose. Na Hee understand the boys had worked pretty much years already with Key, but still they are girls and Key is a boy why won't him act nicer to them a bit? Is it just other kind of his perfection? Or is it because his rude personality? The questions keep summing up as she continue watching the photoshoot.

There's a breaktime for dinner, when she grab her and her auntie's food she hear Key talking to the models, "You guys better eat fast! Especially you girls!" he glaring to the girls while crossing his arms. Na Hee should just see it as the director want to the girls won't wasting their time chatting so the photoshoot will start late but since the thought Key is gay fulfilled her head she saw it as how Key's act thorough girls. The girls seem scared and quickly eat their dinner, one of them even choked already. Na Hee just shook her head than walking to the dressing room, "Auntie, here's yours," she hand over of the food box. "Thank you, Na Hee-ah!" her auntie then start digging the food. "Auntie, you know, Key is really rude to the female models,"
"He's not being rude honey, those girls are the slacking kind, you know what I mean,"
"But still, can't he act a little softer?? He even tell them to eat fast and one of them choked instantly,"
"Ahaha, it's something common already for me. If so we better eat fast too, hun,"
"Why we-?"
a voice cut Na Hee's words,"Because you need to prepare the accessories if I ask too, girl," there's Key crossing his arm
"Oh, Key-ss-oppa! You're not eating?"
"Don't change the topic! Just eat quickly!"
Na Hee about to scowl him but her auntie's feet tuck her shoe make her choking her food. "Okay we will, Key-ssi, see you later!"
Na Hee quickly drink a water then still cough a little after choked, "See, auntie! I think he's really a gay!"
she didn't realize Key was still around and he heading back right to the dressing room, "What did you say??"
"Ke-Key-ssi? I-it's nothing! Just ignore her!" her auntie try to protect Na Hee
"Get off her, noona," he frantically take her hand and drag her out of the room
"What did you say?? Say it on my face!!" he cornered her by slapping his hand to the wall, right next to her ear. "W-why-,"
"Just say it!!"
"I-I said yo-you are a gay...," she look away, refuse to having eye contact
"Look at me!" she stay still, "Yah! Look at me!" he yank her chin to his face, "What made you think that??"
"Be-because of your attitude..., yo-you seem more strict to the girls...,"
"Oh, so now you think you know me well you can judge my preferences like that??!"
"It's, It's because your attitude towards them! How can I don't think that way...," she lowered her eyes
"Listen! I'm straight, missy, you need prove?"
"Huh, what do-," before she can finish her sentence her lips was clash by something soft and it was Key's lips.

⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷
Hello! Uff I hope I write well~ since...this is gummmie's birthday!! Kyaaa happy birthday gurlfrannn okay said that thousand times already and the special present is the last line yeah~ meh somehow now I feel it sound cheap :( but however I hope you guys enjoy this chap~~ and I write this while listening to SHINee's THE FIRST album :"D ZOMG nice new songs I'm cryingggg~~~ but not at A.Mi.Go. and ice cream ninja thingie lol. This such a bery nice album, wish had money to purchase /cries in corner