⋆1 introducing "Mr. Almighty"

Captivating The Almighty

He sat on the chair nonchalantly, crossing his feet while looking at the people running around in front of him. "Morning Key-ssi!" they greet him as passing. Some of them start to prepare the lighting, they set up the lightstand then firmly put the lamp on it. The softbox placed top of it, while the other carefully take care of the other lamps will be use for the photoshoot. "Key-ssi! Hahah, why are you so early?" he smile as he see her favorite stylish coordinator arrived. "Coodi-noona! Morning!" he give her his friendly smile that only showed to her. She's the best staff he ever had because her sense of fashion similar to him, besides she's just his own big sister because she take care of him too. The other staffs continue squirming into the place, someone bring the wardrobe in while shouting the others to make a way. Following behind the staff responsible for accessories carefully taking every steps to the dressing room. The situation were pretty hectic after finally the studio set.

"Oh! Kibum-yah! Morning!" someone friendly greet him. "Yah Kim Jonghyun! Even we're friends since long time don't call me like that!!" he scowl as he see his top model also his friend since childhood, Kim Jonghyun appear in his studio. "Why? I even older than you, silly!" he fly to the dressing room to preparing himself and running away before Key throw some tantrums to him. Key just sigh and decide to check the outfit for today's photoshoot. He walk to the room where the wardrobe placed, as he come in there's a young girl looking to the cloths carefully. He stare at her for a second, he remembered he doesn't have staff that is young like that. "Yah! Who are you?! How you can get in here?!" he attack her by gripping her wrist. "Ouch!" she shriek and then glare to him. Didn't get his answer yet he tighten the grip, "Who are you?!! What are you doing here?!" instead of an answer the girl try to release herself, "Let go of me!" she said. "Tell me first who are you and what are you doing!!" he raise his voice. "Oh Key-ssi! Please release her!!" a familiar sound come from his back, it was the coodi-noona. "Noona?" he still hold tightly to that girl wrist. "Yah didn't you hear what auntie said to you?! Release me!!" she try hard to release herself but it just making her hand hurt. "Auntie??!" he shout surprisedly. "Yes, Key-ssi. She's my niece, I bring her to help me, please relase her," she holds to Key's hand try to release it from her niece's wrist. "You should tell me first you bring over you niece!" he scold her while finally release the girl's hand. "I'm sorry,"

When he already walk away from the room the girl still rubbing her wrist that become red.
"Auntie! What's that?!"
"I'm sorry, Na Hee-ah. I thought he didn't really pay attention to his staffs,"
"No! I mean why is he scold you like that??"
"He's always like that, Na Hee-ah,"
"What??! Duh! Now I regret admiring him all this time!"
"Don't be like that! You already promise me to help me out right?"
"Auntie, were you ask my help because he's such arrogant person?"
"He's not arrogant, honey. He's being like that just because he don't want stranger touch his clothes carelessly. Every little piece of his creation is precious to him,"
"But still! Why is he scolding you?!"
"Hun, I'm sorry he's not like someone you imagine, but this is the real him. I thought because you admire him so much you already knew about how he such a perfectionist,"
"I knew he's a perfectionist but I don't know he's such an arrogant person!"
She just sigh hearing that, trutfully she was like that at the first time to. She surprised such young boy scold her, but she already understand after so many times she spend with him.

Back to the studio, Key's mood become bad. "Yah! What's with the face?" Jonghyun softly hit his shoulder while grinning. "Don't try to make fun with me, Dino," he glare to him. "Just get ready there!" he order him while sitting back to his chair. Today he decide to not taking photos but ask his photographer instead. "Are you ready, Jonghyun-ssi?" the photographer get ready as Jonghyun walk into the set. "Yes!" then he start to pose. "Yah! Not like that!! It won't fit the concept!!" Key shout from his chair then giving him another protest everytime Jonghyun put up a pose. "Yah, seems he's in such bad mood," one of the lighting staff whisper to the person holding a lightmeter. "Yeah, it's odd. We are all come on time right??" they keep talking until Key spot them and then nag them to be quiet. "Oh no, I think I made his mood bad," he niece who standing beside her glance to her. "Auntie, you did nothing wrong!" but her auntie still shooking her head and continue feeling guilty. Her niece give up try to advice her to stop feeling so and just gaze to the person she used to admire so much. "I can't believe he's such an arrogant person, his creation are all amazing, and I even find the fact his such a perfectionist is attracting, but now I start to regret to feeling so," hearing her niece confession, she just give her a smile. "Na Hee-ah, don't be like that, don't regret admiring him, okay?" but her niece just give her a sour face.
⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷
hi! So I'm back with a new story hahah. This story is dedicated to my friend gummie♥ I write the character based on her and I hope it will be similar :"D so this is how they meet...and I think I write this awfully (@___@) *gulity face* anywhoo there are some photography equipments inside the story, please blame my photography class XDD I enjoy my time in studio but :D softbox is awesome! kkkk *cough* okay I hope I can write the next chapter better (TT_____TT) ciao~