Chapter 2

Temptation - Myungsoo & Woohyun

I stood there silently. For the first 20 seconds neither of us said a word. Was he happy? Shocked? Confused? I panicked as the words seemed to have disappeared from my mouth.

As I dithered away like an idiot, he pulled me into a warm embrace as he shut the door behind me. I closed my eyes for a moment in the midst of comfort. As I opened them again I'd noticed the fact that we were the centre of attention in front of 6 boys.

"Noona?..." Sungjong questioned with slight hesitancy.

I nodded at his question as each of them stood there in shock.

"S-Sora? Is that really you?" Sunggyu questioned as though his eyes were deceiving him.

Again, with a nod, I answered his question. Within moments all 7 of them began greeting me with 'welcome back' hugs.

"Why didn't tell me you were here?" Woohyun asked, still in disbelief.

"Surprise? I wasn't sure about how I was supposed to tell you..."

He smiled warmly as he hugged me once more. I looked around to see them all still in their outfits.

I smiled proudly. "Wow, you guys have made it big!" I complimented.

"Of course, we're hallyu stars." Sunggyu replied smartly.

"I can't believe how much you've all changed. Sungjong-ah! Especially you."

He smiled shyly as he looked away, hiding his blushing cheeks.

"Handsome idols." I smiled.

"Aigoo, we all know there's one person that puts us all to shame." Woohyun stated as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pointed to Myungsoo.

I took a moment to take in his features. He truly was handsome. "Waah, are you the same Myungsoo?" I asked through a laugh. He smiled back politely without saying a word.

"What about me?" Sungyeol asked eagerly.

"Still as tall as ever."

"And us?" Hoya and Dongwoo asked in unison.

"Aah Yadong couple!" I shouted before covering my mouth straight after.

The two looked at each other before laughing, taking my comment as a light hearted joke.

"But you've changed the most! Look at how pretty you've gotten." Sungyyu complimented as I blushed insanely.

"Noona was always pretty..." Sungjong pitched in.

"Never as much as you." I smiled back.

Woohyun stood there silently with a cute grin on his face. Seeing it made me feel better, more comfortable and at home.

An hour went by as the broadcasting had been completed. Heesun joined us in the waiting room as we all agreed to head to Infinite's dorm.
______________________________________________________________

~Infinite's apartment~

"I've never been here before." I whispered as I hesitated and pulled Heesun back.

She looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Of course not, you left the country." She explained sarcastically.

Even though we weren't strangers, being apart for so long made it hard to not view them as complete strangers. How could I enter a strange guys house? Not just one guy but 7 of them?

Woohyun pulled me back as the others headed inside. I looked up at him as tears began to stroll down my face. Without a word he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Mianhe..." I apologised helplessly whilst crying.

"Don't be." He replied. I calmed myself before pulling away and wiping the remaining tears. "You're here now, that's all that matters. Saranghae Park Sora!" He said the last bit joyfully as he pulled forward both of my arms.

I laughed and hit him playful. "Don't start with your cheesiness!"

He laughed as he pretended to be hurt. "Hyung!" Sungjong shouted, prompting us to join the others.

As we joined the others, Woohyun discreetly wrapped his fingers around mine, causing my cheeks to flush red. I looked down and smiled, happily.
_______________________________________________________

Authors note - please support the story as it will get better as it progresses. :)

~Saranghae~