Chapter 4

Temptation - Myungsoo & Woohyun

Myungsoo's POV-

"You're prettier"

I panicked as soon as the words came out of my mouth.

Why did I say that? What do I do now?

Her face was expressionless for about 5 seconds before she broke out into a light chuckle.

"Omo yah! You don't need to lie or try to flatter me." She joked.

"Ah..." I smiled whilst she shook her head and headed towards the others.

"Waah uri Myungsoo - nim is quite the player!" She shouted as she sat back down next to Woohyun.

Sungyeol looked over at me anxiously. "What's he done?"

She shook her head and laughed. "He just looks like a player and has that kind of aura to him."

I sighed out of relief as did Sungyeol.

He knew. He knew how I felt.

We made subtle eye contact as he tried to read what was going through my head. I looked away with shame. I knew what he was going to say.

Sungyeol nodded his head in the direction of the kitchen. I got up as did he. We both made our way to the kitchen without a word.

"Yah..." He whispered in a hush tone.

"What is it?" I asked even though I knew what it was.

He looked at the door behind us cautiously before facing me again. "Do you still...like her?"
______________________________________________________
Woohyun's POV -

I got up and headed towards the kitchen for a glass of water. I stopped outside of the door as Sungyeol and Myungsoo were there. I wasn't trying to eavesdrop but it sounded serious so I decided to leave them to it.

"Do you still...like her?"

My eyes widened as Sungyeol asked the question. There was no reply from Myungsoo but deep down, I knew who it was about.

I walked in as though I'd heard nothing and went over to get a glass of water. The two looked at me with shock and were wary of my presence.

"Hyung..." Myungsoo started.

I turned around and smiled. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as though I was clueless.

"Oh we were just...clearing stuff up." Sungyeol shrugged.

The two were obviously uncomfortable with my presence as they stood there awkwardly scratching their heads.

I smiled, putting them both at ease. "Let's go back in, the others are probably waiting for us."

They nodded in unison as they both followed me out. I sat down next to Sora and watched from the corner of my eye as Myungsoo continued to stare on.

And he thought that I didn't know.

I looked back at Sora as she continued to laugh, oblivious to everything. If I knew about Myungsoo's feelings then does that mean that she does too? Could she have known all along?

I shook my head at the thought. I didn't know for certain. But I knew that I'd never lose her, not again. Especially not to my dongseng.

"Are you okay?" Sora asked out of nowhere.

I smiled in response."I am, I was just...thinking."

"About what?"

"You?" I threw out a few hearts, making her to laugh.

"Gosh, you're so cheesy." She rolled her eyes playfully.

I smiled. I was happy and nothing could change that. No one could change that.

"Mm...but what about your fans?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Our inspirits? What about them?" I replied.

"They'll kill me if they find out about us...or maybe worse!" She shouted wide eyed.

"Yah! How can it get any worse than being killed?" Sunggyu shouted.

I laughed a little before continuing. "Some might want to kill you, others might just hate you but hopefully most would accept you."

"Andwe! I don't want to destroy the trust between you and your fans. No, let's just keep it a secret."

I sighed deeply after she finished. I didn't want to date secretly as though we were committing a crime. I wanted to be with her freely.

"Mianhae..." She whispered softly.

I shook my head and smiled. "Stop apologising..."

Was I being selfish? Of course I was. If our relationship got out, it could possibly ruin everything. Not just for Sora. But for the guys too.

"Waah, uri Sora cares so much for our fans!" Sungyeol teased.

"Of course, I'm an inspirit too! If I wasn't dating Woohyun, I'd most likely have turned into a sasaeng fan." She joked.

I laughed along with everyone else. In that moment, it didn't matter whether we dated secretly or not. I knew that one day, we'd still be together and everyone would know, including our fans.
______________________________________________________
Authors note-
Mianhe! Sorry to all of the readers. I haven't updated this story in a while, but I promise to update this fanfic regularly! I'm very sorry and to all of the readers that have waited patiently, thank you very much.

~Saranghae <3