Chapter 3

Temptation - Myungsoo & Woohyun

Things were going well as we all began to catch up with each other about the past 4 years. "So tell me about everything!" I asked enthusiastically.

"What do wanna know?" Woohyun asked as he tilted his head.

"Mmm lets start with girlfriends!" I shouted.

Heesun laughed loudly as she tried to calm herself. "None of them have even dated."

"Mwo? I can't believe that, they're idols!" I replied.

"It's true. Woohyun hyung has been committed to you throughout the 4 years and well none of us have dated much, apart from Myungsoo."

It didn't really surprise me. The fact that Myungsoo was the only one that dated freely seemed normal. With his handsome flower-boy looks, it was no surprise.

"How many?" I asked.

Myungsoo looked up, slightly startled. He smirked before shrugging lightly. "Not many."

"Yah! There's no point lying about it!" Sungyeol teased as they began to fight and get caught up in a mass load of skin ship.

Being away for so long, the only way I could up with things was by being an 'international fan'. This came with plenty of perks as fans overseas were much more committed in the 'ships' of Infinite. I quickly understand the main ships as : Yadong(Dongwoo+Hoya), Woogyu(Woohyun+Sungyyu) and Myungyeol/Myungjong (Myungsoo+either Sungjong or Sungyeol)

Woohyun blew some air on my cheek in attempt of catching my attention. I blushed as I looked away for a moment.

"You were deep thought..." He stated out of nowhere.

I laughed lightly. "Ani...I really wasn't."

Woohyun placed his arm around my waist as he slowly pulled me closer towards him. He didn't look at me. As he blushed I could tell that he was shy.

"You two should get a room!" Heesun shouted as she cringed at the small sign of affection. Even something as simple as handholding was too cringeworthy for her.

I stuck a tongue out in defence as she rolled her eyes playfully. "Unnie you haven't said much about your love life!"

This made her stop as her face turned Crimson.

"Woah, she's dating! She's dating!" Woohyun teased as the rest looked on in amusement.

I laughed whilst deciding to help her out and change the subject. "It feels great catching up with you guys."

All 8 of them (including Heesun) smiled at me as though they had the same thought.

"I've never seen Woohyun look this happy." Sungyyu added.

"Yah, I'm always happy..." Woohyun retorted with a grin.

I looked up at him and chuckled silently to myself. 'He's still cute...'
______________________________________________________

Myungsoo's POV-

I painted a smile on as I joined in with the others. 'She's back.' I thought to myself as the others continued to catch up.

"I've never seen Woohyun look this happy." Hyung announced.

This caught my attention immediately as I looked up to notice his expression. It was true. This moment was probably one of the happiest for him. I looked to the right of him to see Sora staring at him as she eye smiled. She's still pretty as ever. I looked down out of shame and guilt.

'She's his girl. Get a grip'...

Even after four years, my feelings never disappeared.

"Yah..." Sungyeol whispered as he nudged me discreetly.

I sighed as I looked up, feigning a smile. I looked back at the happy couple enviously.

'No matter what, I should contain my feelings' I repeated in my head.

"Are you currently dating?" Heesun asked out of nowhere stopping my train of thoughts.

I blinked repeatedly as though I couldn't understand her.

"Are you sleeping with someone?" She rephrased.

I smirked as I looked away. "Ani. I'm not that kind of guy."

Sora looked at me with an amused expression.

"Tell us who she is!" Sungyeol shouted as he pulled his arm around my neck. I denied answering.

"Wait! Didn't you film a drama? My lovely girl with Krystal! Omo...are you by any chance sleeping with -"

"Mwo! Ani." I interrupted Sora quickly whilst breaking out of Sungyeol's headlock.

"Ah wae! You guys would make such a goodlooking couple." She argued.

Hearing this made me a little disheartened. Sure, Krystal's pretty but the fact that Sora paired me with another girl herself made me feel uncomfortable.

I shook my head at her reply and smiled slightly. "We're just good friends".

"Aaah okay." She got up as she began clearing away the snacks left over.

Immediately after, I got up to help. She smiled gratefully as I led the way towards the kitchen whilst the others were still consumed in conversation.

"Should I leave the plates here?"

"Neh." I replied.

She paused for a moment. "It's weird. You're seriously not dating?"

I shook my head.

"I thought a handsome guy like you would a long line of girls waiting!" She laughed softly. "Krystal is sooo pretty though. I watched the drama, she really is pretty."

"You're prettier." I let out unexpectedly.
______________________________________________________

Authors Note -
Sorry for the slow update! I promise to update quicker.

Please comment and vote?!

~Saranghae <3