Chapter 1

Temptation - Myungsoo & Woohyun

The wind blew softly through my hair whilst the warm sun shined against my face. I looked up and inhaled the air. Finally, I was here.

"Sora!" I turned my head at the sound of my name being called.

"Unnie!" I greeted Heesun with a hug as we both squealed from excitement.

"How are you? Are you okay? What about the plane journey? Huh?" The questions seemed to tumble out of leaving no space for me to answer.

I smiled warmly whilst answering each of her questions. "I'm fine. In fact I feel more than fine!" I beamed.

"Good! Why don't we catch up in the cafe nearby?"

I nodded at her suggestion and followed her. 
_________________________________________________________________________________

~At the Cafe~

"Wah! How long has it been since we last saw each other? 4 years?"

I nodded whilst sipping at my coffee. "I can't believe it's been that long."

She smiled as she started to reminisce of the days we grew up together.

Heesun and her family were very close to mine and although she was only 6 months older than me, I began calling her unnie purely because of our close bond. After the death of my parents, I began living with her family until I moved to California. We were always close and we still are, like family.

Just as I was lost in my own thoughts, Heesun snapped her fingers in front of me in an attempt at gaining my attention. She smiled as a familiar song came on.

'I want you back, back, back...'

It was Infinite.

I looked down with a smile as the song continued to play. It was astonishing to think that the 7 idiots 4 years ago became huge hallyu stars.

"So, when are you going to see him?" Heesun asked, reading my thoughts.

"I don't know. It's been so long and..."
I lost strength as my voice trailed off. It was a painful thought. "...What if he doesn't want to see me?"

"Of course he does! He's been talking non stop about the day of your return." She added.

I shrugged slightly. "It's different. Skyping and seeing each other in real life, is different."

"Sora-ya, you've kept a long distance relationship for 4 years already! I think it's time for you both to meet again."

I nodded at her words. It was all true. We needed to meet again.

"Why don't we go to music bank? Infinite are performing there and guess who has access to backstage passes?"

I smiled as I suddenly remembered that she worked with broadcasting companies and had complete access to anything related to music or variety shows.

"I can't just turn up there out of nowhere. Besides he knows I was supposed to be coming but I didn't tell him it was today."

"So tell him!" Heesun urged. "Should I tell him?"

"Ani...I will." I sighed as I looked down at my phone. This was all happening too fast.

After a few minutes, I'd plucked enough courage to phone him and told him about my arrival. But I didn't tell him that I was going to go and see him.

"Are you sure?" I asked, still uncertain.

"About what?"

"About going to see him at Music Bank? I could always wait till after, plus I bet he'll be too busy to even notice me" I tried to reason with her but it was no use. I was going.
______________________________________________________

~Next day(Music Bank)~

It was happening too fast. I'd only just landed yesterday. I'm still experiencing jet lag, I shouldn't be doing this. My head was full of useless thoughts as I waited for Heesun.

She came out with her passes and explained that we were only allowed through the back entrance as fans were occupying the front.

"One for you and one for me." She said as she handed me a pass. "Don't be nervous. It'll be fine."

I nodded as I followed her to the back entrance. A small part of me felt like turning back from fear but I knew if I did then I'd never be able to face him again.

We waited in one of the broadcasting control rooms which let us watch all of the idols perform. "Infinite are up soon after Got7 and Girl's Day." Heesun explained.

I waited whilst singing along to the other groups. Finally it was Infinite's turn. I smiled proudly as I watched them sing perfectly live whilst following synchronised steps. They made it look so easy.

After their performance, the 7 boys left the stage one by one, neatly in a line. I panicked slightly as I realised that on a moment I would be able to meet them again.

"Sora-yah! They're in their waiting room." Heesun announced.

I nodded whilst slowly walking over to their room. It was busy backstage. Stylists, makeup artists and managers dominated the area surrounding the waiting rooms. Not to mention the constant movements of the idols going back and forth to the stage. In the midst of the chaos my mind seemed to have gone blank. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. A familiar face had opened it as I stood there anxiously...

"Annyeong Woohyun-ah..."
______________________________________________________

Author's note-

Sorry for updating so slow, I promise for faster updates. :)

Saranghae~ <3