How long can you keep your secret ?

Let's Love, You are my XO

After finishing today schedule, it's already 3:00 am in the morning.. We are so tired. When we arrive at the dorm, so we carried our strengthless body to our room. I, Sehun and Suho share the room. While everyone is asleep, I take of my wig and let down ma medium-length hair and get ready to wash take a shower. I use the bathroom outside the bedroom because I do not want to disturb sehun and Suho.

TAO's POV

I was about to sleep but feel thirsty so  I go down to the kitchen. Just then, I heard the sound of water and like someone is taking a bath. My body was shaking . "who would be taking a shower at this hour?" Just then I saw the ghost appear, the ghost is girl with it wet hair covering the face and white dress. faster than anything, I scream " Ghost.. ghost.." and run to Kris.. Hik hik :'( " Kris please help me "

" What's up TAO ya? "

" Gh..gho..ghost, I saw ghost in the bathroom" So scary..

" There is no such a thing.. Don't be scared Hyung will hug and sleep with you, ok. you are seeing thing because you are too tired."Kris said.

" Really? I hug Kris tight because I was so scared and my tears fall profusely..

                                                                                &&&& **** &&&&

Phew!

I was so terified to see and heard TAO's screaming. Luckily no one else see it.

BUT, Are you sure that no one else see you? No, there is and that is our Umin Hyung. Minseok want to use the bathroom but someone is alr inside, so he walk to the kitchen and suddenly heard TAO scream. He came out and saw Minam panic. He was a bit taken back but say nothing.

"Minam hyung is girl? why?" she and manager hyung must have a reason.

7:30 am @ EXO dorm

Minseok is the first to get up and he try to wake everyone up. Shin Yul manager hyung will come. They have 30 to get ready.

Kris hyung, we should take a shower together. I am so scared since last night. TAO said.

Because there are too many people and only 3 bathrooms, they take a shower as a group like a public bathhouse.

"Suho hyung, let's stop pilling your clothes. It's like a mountain already" Maknae Sehun complain first thing in the morning.

D.O came out with only his  top while Kai came out upper half . These guys look so y even when they just wake up.

Afraid of having bloody nose, I go back to the bedroom.

" Sehun ah, pass me the towel on the bed" Suho said but Sehun leaves the room alr.

I make up my mind and bring him the towel. I knock the bathroom door though it's unlocked. " Here "

A minute later Suho come out from the bath wearing only the towel with upper half . His hair was wet, the scent from the shower plus the drops of water on his body make me flusterred. Accidentally I bang my head with the door while trying to hide " My nose is b..bl..bleeding and my forhead is hurtful"what am I thinking really?"

Suho rush to me. "Manager hyung äre you ok?" "why are you so clumsy?" he asked while scrutinizing my forhead. we are too close that I can sense his hot breath on my face. " I am o..okay." I want to push him because i am out of breath but dare not touch his bare body.

How can you say ok. your nose is bleeding and ur head is injured " wait here, I will get the first aid box."

( that is because of you) my heart is jumping around like it would come out.

Suho painstakingly put a bandage on my head and slightly touch my nose and smile brightly." It's done now. Also, thanks you for taking care of me when i am sick."

"Uhh because it is my duty to take care of all of you. Dont mention about it."

"I should get dress now. Our members are waiting."

                                                                               <3  ** Thump! Thump! ** <3

Today is such a hectic day than usual. While travelling TAO are telling Baekhyun, Chen and Minseok about ghost story from last night. But, everyone tease TAO because they don't believe in ghost story.

" Umma, I am telling the truth. why no one believe me! " TAO tell Suho.

BH: " Is the ghost pretty?" Haha

Minseok just smile and look at Minam to see if there is any reaction and see she looks sorry.

( TAO yah, i am sorry, sincerely )