The X that Lightly Touch Your lip is Kiss, The O that roundly hugged you is Hug

Let's Love, You are my XO

I am here looking at EXO members practicing their dance move, I am so amazed. They have been in the room for almost 5 hours now. But they do not show any sight of stopping. If even a single member made a slight mistake, they would practice it again and again.

Suho makes quite a lof of mistake, and he feel so guilty toward s.

D.O : " JoonMyun ah, why are you like this? "

Kris " Guys, let's take a break.."

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan and Xiumin " Finally we can have a rest now "

Lay " I feel like my body is falling apart ".

These guys are sprawling on the floor, While Kai and Sehun are discussing how to sharpen their dance move.

I rushed over, and asked them if they need something. TAO said while patting his stomach " Hyung ah, I am so hungry !"

Suho " I need to go to the rest room ". He walk out looking so pale.

TAO yah, wait a second ok. I tell TAO, and run after Suho. He is not looking well before they start their dance practice.

I saw him now leaning his body against the wall to support himself. "Suho what's wrong?" without a word he hug me and we fall down together because I couldn't support his tall strengthless body. His body is boiling is on top of my body so I am struggling to push him up.

 " Suho ah, wake up, hurry.."  " Anyone please help.. someone is unconcious here!!" I shouted with all my might.

Just then Kris arrived, pulled Suho up and carried him on his back.

"Kris, let's bring him the hospital" my eyes are teary now.

" Just bring him to the dorm, If we go to the hospital, the news will be out and this will affect everyone"

I go to tell everyone and rushed to the dorm.

"When is the doctor coming? " I am so worried and my tears keep dropping while I am cooling his body down with wet towel. Everyone is so worried because they has never seen Suho's been this weak. The beagle-line are also silent. D.O and Chanyeol are cooking porriage for Suho when he wakes up and preparing dinner for everyone.

" Hyung don't worry so much, he's gonna be ok", Luhan reassuring me with a smile.

A doctor came in, and examine his condition. " Don't worry, he is just having a fever, but he faint because of fatigue" " After a rest he should be find ".

I feel a bit relieve now. Everyone is having their super late dinner. Just then, Xiumin come into the room with a porriage and dinner for me.

"Hyung you should also eat dinner, otherwise, you might be sick as well", said Xiumin.

"Thanks you", Xiumin left and tell everyone who want to come in, not to disturb Suho. I tell Sehun and Kai to sleep with others members for time being.

Being an idol is not easy. You have to be careful with your every move, you have to work real hard but cannot show how hard it is on stage.

                                                                                            :'(

Suho's POV

I wake up in the middle of the night, and see a small figure beside me sleeping while holding my hand. Under the dim moonlight, I can see his tear-strain on both cheeks. He must be worried about me, I touch his cold-smooth cheeks, but restraint myself. WHat am I thinking? I get off my bed and creep to put him on the bed. But, he suddenly wake up in my embrace and automatically try to get off. Unable to balance my body, we trip on the bed with me on the top and our lips accidentally touch .

" Oops" both of us were petrified and stay still until he push me and  ran to the bathroom and slam the door. BAM!!

We both blushed and his face is bright red even his ears. My mind go blank unable to think properly.

My heart races again like a drum. Duck dak duk dak !!!!
 

What is wrong with you, Joon Myun? He is just a boy.. It's just like kissing your members as normal.. Get a grip of urself Kim Joon Myun. I am calming myself but only the feeling of how soft-moist lip lightly touch mine appear in my mind. Also, how could his body so light and soft like a girl? ert!  I cover myself under the blanket trying to erase the earlier embarrassing moment.. 
                                                                                                        ~~~:*) XOXO~~~

Locking myself in the bathroom, I can see my face bright red in the mirror. What happen, how am I supposed to face him again. It is so embarrassing. Urgh! The most important thing is it is my firss kiss!

been there like hours, I decided to creep out and notice Suho sleeping with the blanket cover from head to toe. We all have to get up at 4:00 am because of the schedule. I decide to sleep on the sofa in the living room. But I just can't fall asleep thinking about what just happen.

Minam just pretend like nothing happen and act like you didn't remember what happen. You can do it. Aja Aja Fighting!!

                                                                                  ***** ^^ *****

 

Thanks to today tight schedule, EXO members are busy from dust to dawn. I am in a car with Chen, Baekyhun, Suho, Chanyeol and TAO and D.O going for another schedule. However, the beagle-line would not be quiet though they are tired.

CY: " Suho hyung, what is wrong with ur lip? " "

SH: " uh err I brush my teeth and aci.. accidentally..."

BH: Hyung you are lying, right?

Chen: " Tell us, what did you do? Did you sneak out to do something without us knowing?"Lolz

TAO: " Kissing ? "

SH: " K... Ki.. kiss what? " Don't be ridiculous guys. I have been sticked with you all almost everytime. When have I any time?

D.O " WHy do you have to be stammer then?" Aiigoo so cute our leader..! Kekeke

SH: "Are you taking revenge now huh Kyungsoo? "

Everyone laugh at Suho shyness. So cute!

" Manager hyung, have you seen Suho gone out and do something we should not know? " TAO asked happily.

Haha guys, you are so funny. Let's take a rest you still have tons of work to finish today. I replied.

Hyung ah, could you stop by the mart, and buy us some snacks? Chen say.

BH: "Please use this card hyung." BH hands me the card but it is Suho's. Keke ^^

SH: Uh isn't it my card? Everyone reply "Exactly it's hyung's". Whose else could it be. Geke haha

TAO do aegyo again" Umma is the best, Umma Saranghae "

You little scoundrels.. Without any objection, Suho has to spend and buy snacks for his dongsaengs with a fatherly smile.

They all are having fun teasing SH but why do I feel so hot in here. I turn on the radio and the song " XOXO " are playing. WHAT the **&(? . Unknowingly I peek at Suho and was surprised to make eye contact with him. ** Blushed** I wish I could just bury my head in the ground

They are singing along to the song happily.

When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO