Our Weird First Impression

Let's Love, You are my XO

JoonMyun's POV

We have just arrived at ICN on our way back from filming in Hong Kong. I ,as always, was teasing D.O and successfully he got mad and chasing me around. I ran away looking back to see if D.O is near me or not.

" D.O ya, I am sorry, please let me go this time "

Out of the blue, I bumped into a guy in his hiphop Kpop style just like Chanyeol.

"Ouch"!! he screamed. "Yah can't you see where you are going "

" Oh I am sorry are you hurt somewhere? " I feel really guilty. But, his scream is so kinda strange to me. He is such a flower boy just like Luhan.

He gently touch his small-point nose and shocked:

" b..b..blood " " my nose is bleeding, you jerk" cried the boy and passed out.

Then at the moment D.O arrived " Yah what are you doing Joon Myun ? "

 " Let's talk later, but now we need to send this guy to the hospital" " He is unconcious because his nose is bleeding"

We are in trouble now. Manager hyung will scold us for sure. We have to use the private gate so that no one can see.

                                                                                                        ******&*******

1:00 pm @ hospital

I wake up and and find myself in an unfamiliar looking room. Everything is blur because I do not have my glasses on.

"Where am I? what happened?

Calm dowm boy, don't be panic. After a few second I start to remember what happen at the airport.

You are at a hospital now. Suho unintentionally bumped into you and you were uncouncious because of the bloody nose.

  I am in trouble now. How could I be so unlucky on the first day. My friend will be so panic that she could find me at the airport.

" Oh he is here" The man said pointing his hand to the door.

He must be the one who cause the incident at the airport. But I cant see his face clearly. He walk toward me and examine my red nose.

" Kiddo ah, I am sorry for bumping into you, that must hurt a lot"

I was so furious that he call me kiddo, so uncontrollably my fast-flying feet hit his leg hard.

" Ouch Ouch!! "

" How dare you call me kiddo, huh grandpa" Enough talking now, where are my belongings??

"Hyung do not have your belonging right now, but our manager hyung will go to find it at the airport" He looked completely uneasy.

He address himself as hyung, so that means he thought I am a boy)

" Hurry give me my handphone, I have to call my friend" Hik hik....T-T T-T  "I am going crazy now, hik hik.."

I call to my host family and explained what happened at the airport. they asked me to wait for them 15 mn cus their house is nearly.

My host family arrived, and I was so touches to see them personally. We finally go our own way.

" That strange man, ask for our address, and he will send my belonging to this adress."

I didn't even know his name and couldn't see his face clearly.