Lost in Memories Part 8

Lost in Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The house was silent as if no one was there from the first place. I looked around, slowly the emptiness hit me. This house used to be noisy in the morning especially the voice of Sungjong and Sunggyu hyung who argued at each others about who should go to the washroom first and what to cook fro breakfast, but now, it was so quiet as if I was the only one who lived here from the beginning.

 

Would I be alright if they were really gone one day? I shouldn’t get attached with them. They would leave from here one day…

 

I looked at Jureumi, watching her her hand. It must be nice to be a cat, didn’t have to worry about anything. “Jureumi” She stopped and looked up to me. I took the toy which Sungjong bought to play with her and swung it in front of her. She got down from her place and walked toward me. I kept on swinging it, letting her jumped up to catch it. By the time went by, I felt tired and put down the toy and let her played with it by her own. After few minutes she stopped and stared at the door and I knew what was the meaning of that?

 

Sunbae had come.

 

Ever since that day, she would always come to check on Jureumi. I directly called Sungyeol. He laughed even before listening to my voice. I told her that the sunbae he always mentioned came to the house and asked for explanation.

 

“Jureumi is hers, but I took it from her and left her in your care. I didn’t tell her when I took Jureumi but I left your address to her.” I stopped and swallowed his words of ‘her’ and ‘your’. Which her he was talking about and what did he mean by your address. This house was his but the word of ‘your’ that slipped out from his mouth… I felt we were drifting apart.

 

“She will come to check on her frequently. Just let her be with that she will go out from her haven” The last word sounded hollow and we both went into silent.

 

“Myungsoo…” He called. “Please take good care of her”

 

I followed her from behind and watched her took Jureumi to the washroom. She stopped and turned to me with a frown but she said nothing. She never said anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter