Lost in Memories Part 7

Lost in Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Each step I took felt heavier. I felt like there were chains on my ankle and I felt like stopping but I had made up my mind. I stopped and looked up at the sky, it was cloudy today. The forecast said today would be sunny but it was surrounded by the dark could. I wondered if it was sad because of the decision I made but who I was to make the sky concerned about me.

 

I stopped in front of the administration room and stared at the paper on my hand for a minute before I took a deep breath and turned the doorknob.

 

“Yes?”

 

I scanned the room and there was no one except the student who was in charge. I gave him a small smile before made my way to the front desk and gave him the paper in my hand. He looked at the paper than up to me before furrowing but nevertheless he said nothing and took it with him.

 

“I’ll call you to sign the paper later”

 

I felt a bit of relief after signing it but then there was something tucked in my heart. It felt a bit heavy. Now, I wasn’t so sure with my decision anymore. Sungjong ran to me when I just entered the house. He stood in front of me and waited for me to take off my shoes and followed me till the kitchen. He looked disturb and wanted to say something.

 

“Hyung, I heard you take a year leave”

 

I poured the water and drunk it before turned to him. I had no idea how could he know about that. I told no one about that, but maybe he heard it from the student earlier. Were they friends? Maybe they were.

 

“Yes”

 

I looked up to him and saw him staring at me as he asked for further explanation but I offered no further explanation. He asked nothing more and told me that he would cook dinner today and said that Sunggyu hyung would come and had his free meal again. For the time being Sunggyu hyung would come over and had dinner with us together and sometimes he would sleep over.

 

“I am going to move in”

 

The three of us turned to look at him. His face was so serious till we could not say anything. Was he serious with his words? He looked serious. He turned to me then to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter