Lost in Memories Part 9

Lost in Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

The morning breeze slipped through the window and poked my bare skin. I opened one of my eyes and saw Moon Soo sat up and walked down from his bed. When I saw him walked to the washroom, I closed back my eyes and wrapped myself into the blanket.

 

By the time he had done showering, I was up already. I sat near the window and looked at the city below. The cars from far looked like a miniature to me. I put my finger on it and moved it forward like it was my own toy. I laughed when I heard Moon Soo murmured ‘Crazy’ and watched him walked out from the room. I turned my gaze out the window again but this time I looked up at the sky.

 

“Hyung…”

 

I turned around and looked at Moon soo. His expression told me that there was something so I waited for him to continued what he was about to say.

 

“..There is a guest”

 

As we stepped into the living room, I flinched and stepped back. I turned my body and walked back to my room but Moon Soo stopped me. He shook his head and told me to meet that guest. I looked at the back of the guest then up to him. I didn’t want to meet him. I don’t want to see him. I don’t want… Moon Soo gave me a begging look and squeezed my hand. I sighed and nodded my head, followed him from behind.

 

“Dad…”

 

He turned around and smiled when he saw me, no, he wasn’t smiling because he saw me but he smiled because he saw Moon Soo. His eyes followed us till we both sat at the opposite of him. None of us offered a word. The three of us sat silently.

 

“It’s been a long time”

 

I said nothing and watched Jureumi walking toward me. Jureumi circled my legs then looked up to me. I could see the worry look on her. Suddenly I remembered what Sungyeol told me before. “Animal is the best friend we will have, because they will always be there for us and they will stay by our side whenever we are happy or sad. I want to have one with me.” I told him what was with that nonsense but I guessed it was true, because right now, Jureumi was worry about me. She concerned about me. I watched her arched her body and jumped onto my laps. She looked up to me and meow-ing before made herself comfortable and laid on my laps.

 

“What bring you here?”

 

He opened his mouth then closed it again. He looked hesitant for what he was going to say. Silent filled the room. None of us spoke out anything until he broke it.

 

“Will you live with us…” We both looked up to him and asked in wonder who he meant with ‘us’ and ‘you’ “…Moon Soo?” I clenched my fist and shook for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter