Lost in Memories Part 2

Lost in Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

How long since my friend went back to Canada? It was only for three months but it felt like years for me. We did call each other and caught up for our lives but most of the time, he was the one, talking more and I would just listen to him. To be honest, I had nothing to say to him, nothing changed in my life, all were still the same. I am still the same.

 

“I went there…”

 

There was a pause in his voice. I waited for him to continue but he never continued his words and with that our conversation came to an end.

 

Today, there will be someone moved here. I had asked my friend if I was allowed to put up for a rent for the vacant rooms, he said yes almost immediately and teased me how I was feeling lonely without him.

 

“Sungyeol ah” I called. “Will you come back?” He was silent at the other line and I already knew his answer.

 

“This is your room” I showed him the room where Sungyeol used to stay. This house was brought by his mom for him when he said he wanted to finish his study in Korea. His parents against it at the beginning but his stubbornness won at the end. They let him stayed in Korea alone and bought this house for him. I scanned the room and I could felt he was here, tidying his stuffs while complaining things, but he was not here anymore.

 

“Can I move that?”

 

The question snapped me from my thoughts and I stared at him blankly. He asked once more time carefully if he could move some of Sungyeol’s left belonging. I turned to the box. It was a box I never seen before.

 

“I’ll take it with me”

 

He nodded his head and started to unpack his stuffs. I asked if he needed help but he said it was fine he could do it by himself so I left him in the room, but then I stopped when I almost reached the door.

 

“I am sorry but what was your name again?”

 

“Sungjong, Lee Sungjong”

 

Lee Sungjong. I repeated his name in my head. He has the same family name as Sungyeol, Lee Sungyeol but both of them were totally different. Sungjong was more delicate than Sung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter