Trust...

The Lost Planet

 

 

In the meeting room, there was no seat, and it is Chanyeol who took care to light candles to enlighten the room. Everybody was already installed on the ground ready to listen to the four first to arrive who were stayed up.

 

"Can We begin?" Asked Sehun while waiting for Suho's approval.


"Yes, go ahead…"

 

"Well then I think that it's better to begin with Tao and me", continued Sehun "I am going to be fast. We went to Chen's city and...

nothing."

 

"Nothing? Are you sure that it's not the way of saying that you just botched your searches?", said Chanyeol by chuckling.

 

"Oh, shut up!" Answered Sehun, "for a guy who goes out not and who makes nothing of his days, I find that you open your mouth slightly too. Shut up!"

 

"And then anyway, we really found nothing about Chen" added Tao "It's as if nobody had noticed his absence."

"I had told you that it was useless to look for me. My absence is a blessing for these people then the fact they made as if I had never existed was to be planned..."

 

Chen had just killed the mood there was in the room to the point that there was a long annoying silence until that Kai shakes the shoulder of Kris to indicate him that it was his turn to speak.

 

"Hm, Baekhyun was declared dead."

 

"What?! But how can they declare my death if they don't have my corpse?!"

 

"Apparently, they found an enormous quantity of blood at your home which turn out to be yours. From it, they concluded that you didn't have been able to survive having lost so much blood and that your murderers moved your "corpse" somewhere else"

 

"Seriously?! It's completely stupid! I wasn't even hurt when I arrived here! "

 

"Yeah, I was as surprised as you, it is the first time that they stage a crime and I do not either know how they made to get your DNA."

 

" Why would they want people to think that he died? " Mumbled Kyungsoo

 

"Probably because B.A.P wanted to kill Baekhyun at first", answered Chanyeol as if its answer was an obvious fact. "Whoa! Like that they kill two birds with one stone! If later somebody finds his corpse there will have no more surprise!"

 

"Shut up Chanyeol!" said Baekhyun trying to contain his anger, "and for my family?"

 

"They're alright, what I mean is that they are not hurt, they prepare your funeral" answered Kris.

 

"In fact, what you have just said worries me," intervened Suho, "I did not think that B.A.P could make this kind of thing. They have many more resources than we could not imagine."

 

After this last intervention, everybody had got up to leave except Baekhyun who had even no more the strength or the desire to put himself up. It's Kai who made him go out of his thought and took him by the hand towards the exit of the room. They had left behind them both leaders as well as Lay, who doubtless had other things to say.

 

"It's ok! You can leave me now!" said Baekhyun of an almost aggressive tone.

 

It was all the same amazing to see the reaction of Kai who had let him go by making a sign of apologizing.

 

"Are you trying to apologize?"

 

Kai simply shook his head.

 

"You know that you can speak to me? I am not going to eat you…"

 

Kai remained silent almost hampered by the situation, Baekhyun had noticed it in the point to be intrigued. It's true that during the meeting he had not spoken, letting Kris take care of everything, and there he didn't really seem to want to say anything.

 

"You know how to speak, right?"

 

Once again Baekhyun had had no answer and he began to lose patience facing Kai still mute who was avoiding his look.

 

"Ah", he sighed, "Ok, I give up."

 

"Of what?"

 

"Woah!" shouted Baekhyun, "You scared me! Hm... Xiumin?"

 

"Yeah it is me haha … And otherwise, what's going on?"

 

"Oh nothing, to part that it is not easy to have a conversation with him"

 

"Eh? Kai? Talking to him will lead you to nothing because he just doesn't speak", answered Xiumin by laughing. "It's ok Kai, you can go now."

 

"Wait! Why doesn't he speaks? Is he really mute?"

 

"Yeah certainly, sometimes he communicates with us in writing but well… We know almost nothing of his past, especially his real name, he never speaks to us about him"

 

"His name is not Kai?"

 

"Well no. It's the name that Lay gave him when he saw him for the first time. Suho spoke to you about it, right?"

 

"Ah yes I remember that"

 

"Hey Baekhyun, how are you?"

 

"Eh? Hm … I'm fine, why are you asking me that?"

 

"Well, for the fact that you can never see again your relatives and friends, and that they are all persuaded that you died. Frankly, I cannot tell you that I understand what you are feeling because I never lived as a human being in an affectionate family. In any case if you want to speak to me I will be glad to listen to you. And then I also think that Sehun, Kai, Tao and Kyungsoo could understand your feelings, you lived similar experiences."

 

"I… Well… ! Why can't I see my parents?"

 

"Baekhyun, you..."

 

"No! Well, I mean, just once! That's no big deal!"

 

"It is, Baek..."

 

"But, I didn't ask! I didn't choose to be an extraterrestrial that comes of I do not know which planet!"

 

"Baekhyun, listens, it is not a question of choice. You are what you are and unfortunately for you, you can't any more do what you want. For people like us, this kind of whim must be repressed and..."

 

"Whim?! Are you trying to make a fool out of me?!"

 

"Calm down. I didn't finish my explanations. If you are there it's thanks to us, I mean it's more thanks to Lay and Kai, we saved your life."

 

"Great! I'd rather die..."

 

"Baekhyun", sighed Minseok, "your existence puts your life and that of your close relations in danger, you must thus be careful and do what we tell you. Trust us, ok?"

 

"… But in what to see my parents once could put them in danger?"

 

"You should ask Sehun for that… Nobody knows better than him the answer to this question."


On these words, Minseok left without turning back, it is not because he didn't like him but he is not the kind to be talkative and this "conversation" lasted too long to his taste. Baekhyun just stayed where he was, motionless, not knowing what to do any more. The other one had not even answered his question, he satisfied himself with sending him towards somebody else, a kid who besides being gigantic did not look friendly.

 

***

 

"They are not very cunning… I am sure that they are still in South Korea, they have to be more than 4 or 5… How much they are now?"

 

"We deducted that they were 7 but according to Daehyun they are much more. They are not so cunning as that but at least they know well how to hide, that makes several years that they are in Korea and we do not know yet where they are hiding…"

 

"Frankly Himchan, I think that you are very lucky…"

 

"Why are you saying that, Yongguk?"

 

"At your side, you have Daehyun who managed to give you of the important and useful informations, and I have Jongup who has never managed to capture a single EXO in 16 years. If he had managed to capture him… What's his name already?"

 

"Hm… You speak about the one who is called Lay?"

 

"Ah yes! That's it! Lay! If we had had him as expected, we would have been able to move forward faster in our mission. Moreover, that has to be thanks to him that Kris' group enlarged more and more. Youngjae didn't even manage to have… Hm"

 

"Byun Baekhyun?"

 

"Yes. We were supposed to eliminate him but as usual it's another failure. More time goes by and more they are ahead of us, they have more power and they get stronger. It is necessary to get rid of this group."

 

"I agree with you but the boss wants Lay alive, he is the only one who can help us to find the 'target' "

 

"Pff… That's easier said than done."

 

"Oh! And the case of Kim Jongdae? How is it going?"

 

"Awful, it looks like he doesn't exist and this affair begins seriously to piss me off! Why do we have to hunt a ghost?"

 

"I'm going to ask Daehyun if he has information on that."

 

"Ok, thank you…"

 

"Well, I leave, I would inform you if there is something new."

 

"Me too."

 

Yongguk hung up the telephone and left his office to find Youngjae who was standing there in front of the door.

 

"So? Did they believe in it?"

 

"Yes, Baekhyun was declared dead."

 

"Cool, now we just need to supply them a false corpse and with that we shall be untroubled"

 

"Wow, it's the first time when we make so much effort for an EXO… We just have to kill him, no? Why should we have to bother by persuading that he died? You want to deceive the boss?"

 

"Don't ask useless questions and trust me, I know what I'm doing."

 

"But why do you want to be discreet on our real intentions? Apart Himchan and I, nobody knows. If the boss realizes that Baekhyun is still alive..."

"Hey! Trust me, ok? We won't have any problems, everything will be alright. Just do what I want you to do as quickly as possible."

 

 


A/N : Hi! I'm back! Thanks for the new subcribers too  XD I hope that you liked this chapter~ 
Here, it is the first appearance of B.A.P haha What do you think about it?

It's obviously too late but Merry Christmas! Lmao yeah I'm too late for that X'D
I won't be able to do anything soon so Happy New Year!!!