Paranoid?

The Lost Planet

It was a Friday night like any other, no actually Baekhyun found himself alone. His parents had decided to go on a trip all weekend and they left early that morning. It's not like it was the first time, there's really nothing to be alarmed about, after all he was already at university. Seeing that he would pass his weekend alone in tranquility, he had planned to play video games all night.


It was already 11pm and Baekhyun had decided to stand up to stretch his legs. He first went to the kitchen for a snack and drink a glass of soda, but clumsy as he is, he dropped the juice bottle on the floor, there was soda everywhere. After cleaning it out, He went to the bath room to wash his hands. Ahh, this bath room, there are moments when Baekhyun couldn't stop himself to wonder about the logic of THIS bath room. In fact, this may seem stupid but in this room you can only turn the light on outside, there is none switch inside and this become really awkward when an idiot like your older brother want to piss you off by turning off the light while you take a shower. But all this is part of the bad memories of Baekhyun, insignificant memories especially as his big brother was already gone live elsewhere, far away from his little brother who was more than happy.

Baekhyun got out of his thoughts when he heard a strange noise while he was washing his hands. He was a little stressed before resuming his minds by saying to himself that he was just paranoid. That's right! Like, he is at home alone and as by chance someone had the bright idea to break in, in order to kill him properly. No, it's just ridiculous. On his thoughts, he began to giggle, wiping his hands and said "And then my attacker will just turn the light off of the bathroom before saying "Hello Baekkie! I'll kill you tonight! haha!". Ugh... this is just nonsense... ". He was interrupted by another sound, a simple "click", yes, just the "click" resulting from the fact that the light from the bathroom was off. Instinctively Baekhyun locked himself in the room that was darker now than ever. Someone was there? behind that door? No, impossible, he was just too paranoid, right?

Obviously Baekhyun who was paralyzed by fear, startled upon hearing that someone actually tried to force the door of this cursed bathroom. This is without really thinking that he tried to block the door with the only furnitures that were close to him but obviously in the dark he could not see much and in his heart he knew that was not going to save him. He did not know what to do, his "aggressor" was not going to pull any punches, he would soon get his way. Trapped, he was torn between a mixture of stress, fear and adrenaline. Then suddenly, everything became clear, he was no longer in the dark. It was as if the light emanated from his hands or his eyes, the only thing he managed to understand in this situation was that at that moment he could see. Yes, he could clearly see that the door was smashed and almost a hand passed through.
At the same moment, when he thought he was not going to get out, he felt someone grab him from behind and then nothing.

 

When Baekhyun opened his eyes, he was not at his home. He was in a well lit room, lying on a bed. The walls were gray, there were no windows, only a door without handle. It seemed that it was like a prison cell, or more like a polling booth, actually no, he was not even alone. Ultimately, he noticed the presence of someone else. It was a boy of about his age, he was sitting on a bed next to his. He barely had time to want to say something that he heard the door opening.
"So? Did you sleep well?" Said the young man who had just entered, he was pretty tall, a dark-haired man smiling with well pronounced dimples. Seeing that no one would answer his questions he broke the silence by adding "I'm really sorry to have kept you locked up here but your power is too dangerous...". Baekhyun just had a mental block on the word "power," he couldn't hear anything apart this word. The first question that came next for him was, "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO BE IN THIS MESS?!" …

 

 


A/N : Yippee! I just finished translating this chapter and this was not that easy lol I had a lot of trouble finishing this short chapter T_T I can't imagine doing it for the next one... Don't worry, I will post the chapter 2, I think you need more than this chapter if you want to understand the story and have an opinion about it. Oh! If you want to read the french version : http://www.fanfic-fr.net/fanfics/Musique/E/EXO/The-Lost-Planet/68888.html 

So, I hope you liked it!

See you next time!