How we found ourselves

The Lost Planet

 

 

Hours have passed since the departure of Kai, Kris, Tao and Sehun... And Baekhyun already started to get bored for a long time.

 

Desperate to find something to do, he remade the tour of the premises, but nothing...

He had found nothing...

Well, it is true that Kyungsoo had offered to read a book but he had refused, reading is not at all a kind.

 

By watching him wander indefinitely, Suho undertaken to talk to him.

 

"Hmm... Baekhyun? Are you fine?"

"Oh yes", he replied sarcastically, "Everything is fine. I do not know what I could complain about, except that I'm bored to death!"

 

Suho preferred not to answer anything, he just merely listen to the complaints of Baekhyun who had not finished yet ...

 

"There's no TV, no console, no computer, no internet so no wifi, and there are no phones!! But what do we do for fun here?"

"Well…"

"No Suho! For god's sake don't talk about books!"

"Ok, but I confess I'd rather you call me "Suho hyung" in the future."

"Ahh ... Sorry hyung ..."

"It's okay" he said smiling.

"I am bored…"

"You should try to get to know the others to pass the time"

"Well, how about I start with you?"

"What do you want to know?"

"I don't know! Why don't you tell me how did you do to find the others!"

"Hmm... Ok but it may be a long story..."

"Suho... There's no TV, no wifi, no console..."

"Ok ok, it's good," interrupted Suho. "I'll tell you how we found ourselves..."

 

[flashback pov Suho]

 

I was 8 when I arrived on Earth. I still have vague memories of EXO but my parents sent me here in the hope that I could return one day. They told me not to worry, that other children will be on Earth like me, so I waited to be able to meet them. Meanwhile I had been greeted in an orphanage.

 

Only two years later, I met Kris for the first time. I caught him while he was flying and unconsciously I had followed him. When he noticed my presence, he initially panicked, he fled, then after a long time waiting for a sign of life from him he reappeared before me.

 

"Hey! Why do you stand there looking at me? Since how long did you start following me?"

"I followed you since I saw that you were flying", I replied smiling

 

Hearing this reply, Kris had directly backpedaled, seeking the right words to get out of trouble into which he had stuffed. Indeed, it was the first time he was spotted trying to use his powers and because he knew very well the dangers of this situation, he was a little afraid of my reaction and of what I could tell others.

 

"Pfft! Bull! A child can't fly!" He tried to make me believe

"No! I know what I saw! You can fly!"

"No, no and no! Stop insisting! All of this is a dream .... Yes! That's it! You're dreaming haha! Go! Go back to sleep Now!"

"Hmm... How can I go back to sleep if I'm already dreaming? Can't you just admit that you can fly?"

"Tsk... Heck! It's good, I drop!" he growled before he start wanting to leave

"Wait!"


He stopped and without having the time to say anything I showed him my power. It is from there that everything had begun. Kris explained to me that he came from canada but in two years he had already visited many countries while hiding. He was looking for one of his childhood friends, the only one he could remember, it was Xiumin. He promised him that they'll meet once they arrived on Earth. Strangely, he also remembered having talking with his mother, she had said something important but he could not remember, he was convinced that Xiumin would remember.

This encounter really cheered me up. I wasn't alone anymore and the hope to see other people like me had become more likely and realistic. I was eager to see Xiumin that Kris really wanted to find. Kris continued to travel, he would sometimes disappear for long periods but when he came back I did my best to help him by stealing foods, clothes and many other things that I was able to find in the orphanage.

A year later, I was about 11 when he presented Lay to me. He was the same age as me and was so sweet when he smiled with his dimples.

 

"Hey! What the heck is that?" I asked, watching what Lay was holding

"This is Kai!" he proudly replied

 

I cast a quick glance at Kris trying to really understand this situation.

 

"Yah! Do not look at me like that! I tried to separate this cat from him but he was just crying, shouting that it was his only friend!"

"But how are we going to take care of that? There's no cat food in the orphanage," I sighed

"Um... He said he'll manage so..."

 

Apart cede I could not see what to do and then if Lay was able to take care of his cat, why not keep it?

Kris had found a place to hide Lay and his cat. Sometimes, I was worried about not knowing what happened to them but Lay has the power of regeneration so he reassured me by saying that he did not need to eat to live, and he could easily live by himself. The years passed and nothing new. Kris was increasingly in a bad mood, he still had not found Xiumin and at the same time it worried him.

One evening, Kris had hurriedly picked me at the orphanage. I followed him without hesitation after that he told me that we had to leave quickly. He seemed serious and frightened, while Lay was in tears, this time Kris had not allowed to bring his cat with us. He kept shouting that Kai might die if he was not with him. I managed to calm him seeing that Kris had a nervous breakdown. We had to flee because he had been followed by the B.A.P which threatened to kill us. He had already seen them how and to believe what he told me, these people did not hesitate to kill children they deemed unnecessary. We had to live away from everything for a long time. Kris was the only one out on the town, sometimes he brought us some warm clothes and food for us as well as useful stuff like backpacks he found in the garbage. He told us he knew where to find Xiumin and that we would go there together.

I was 15 as Lay and Kris was one years older than us as Xiumin that we were determined to find. Kris had taken us to the snowy mountains not far from a ski resort.

 

"Seriously Kris, What are we doing here? It is too cold." I asked cooled by the cold weather

"Xiumin has the power to freeze. Anything cold is his element so I'm sure he hid in that kind of place."

"Why did you not say so before? And why are we here with you? You still not told us what we would be able to do to help you."

"Warm clothing was a good clues," he remarked. "The truth is that I'll need help from Lay but I did not want to leave you alone, that's why you are with us."

"And how will he help you?"

"I think he can feel the presence of someone with power like us. With any luck, Xiumin is currently using his power right now! he will be easy to find, trust me. Well, Lay, are you ready?"

"Yes," he replied ing his hand into the snow, "Ah?"

"What! What is it?" Kris asked

"I feel an important source of power towards the mountain, there. It is as if someone was using his power in a continuous manner."

"This is Xiumin! I am sure! Let's go! Quick!"

"Wait! If he uses his power continuously, don't you think that the B.A.P spotted him?" I asked, worried. "They might be not far away."

"Whatever! Now we go, and then, we'll see!" Kris replied almost too impatient.

 

First we had started walking quietly so as not to tire Kris when suddenly we saw a little boy appearing before us. For the first time since we had been forced to abandon his cat, I saw the dimples accompanied by the warm smile of Lay. He probably wanted to make a soothing and comforting face for a frightened boy that was covered in blood.

 

"Kai." Lay said smiling, as if this little boy was obviously called in that name.

 

It is almost with tears in his eyes that the little rushed in Lay's arms. Apparently he seemed to really be called Kai. Anyway we never knew since he does not speak and somehow he always responds when called like that. However, the current situation was more worrying.

 

"Kris..."

"Yeah Suho. we are in deep ..."

 

[End of flashback pov Suho]

 

The history of Suho was interrupted by Sehun accompanied by Tao, Kris and Kai.

 

"Yah! It's time for the report! Suho hurry up! We are waiting for you!"

"Ah, sorry Baekhyun, I would end the story another time if you want." Suho smiled.

"Oh no! It was finally becoming interesting!" the concerned complained

"Sorry Baekhyun, but Sehun calls me," he apologized, "but come with me, anyway the report they will do will be about you too."


With that, they went to a room that apparently was called "the meeting room" together with others who had abandoned everything they did before to hear the report of the four young men who had just arrived.

 


 
A/N : Cool Cool! I did it! I hope that you liked it~ *^^*
I'm impressed by myself, I translated this chapter instead of sleeping haha... I might have done a lot of mistake (I'm not sure of what I'm talking about now, my eyes are burning). Thanks to the new subscribers! I'm so happy to catch the interest of new people XD
So, B.A.P members will appear at the next chapter! Stay tune ;) (not to much because I don't know when I will be able to update it) 
 
Bonne nuit~ from France <3
 
(lol I almoste said Paris but I don't leave there... I'm so tired...)