Chapter 3

[ Living For Revenge ]

It was 7 am, the light rays entering through the window, a hand was above the bare chest Woo bin, everything was quiet, but for them this all peaceful means the opposite.

"I would like more mornings like this" - said Woo Bin and sighed. He saw the woman standing beside her, his fingers slid up her hair, approached and warmly kiss. Then he started his arm, sliding up her bare shoulders. Before he could do more, the phone rang.

"Woo bin" - said the man on the phone.

"Head ..." - woo bin said with disappointment.

"My son will go to Seoul this weekend, you better nothing happens, araso?"

"Neeee, I understand"

"And tell Hyuna that will get the best girls, have to see that the business is increasing."

"Ok, I pass the message."

"That's it, I greet all" - he said before hanging up with a sarcastic tone.

After the call, Woo Bin got out of bed, took his clothes was lying on the floor and began to dress, took a dress and threw him to the woman who was in bed.

"Get dressed " - said coldly.

"What's wrong?" - I ask the woman who just woke up with an annoyed tone.

"The son of the boss comes this weekend, we have work to do."

The woman got up and began to dress.

"If anything happens the chief's son will be finished" - said woo bin with concern.

"i know, I will talk to others to have a meeting"

"You would custom Hyuna" - said woo bin while taking his keys and headed for the exit.

"Where are you going oppa?"

"I have something to do before, we are at home" - he said and left the apartment.

«I guess I'll never be someone important to the»

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning"

"What happens, why are you here so early?" - Asked Yoona who was sitting on the couch next to Luhan.

"I have good news" - said Jung kook, and sat next to Minho.

"What is?" - Asked Minho.

"The son of the chief of the five points will come to Seoul this weekend"

Everyone in the room remained silent for a few seconds, the news had shocked, this was his chance to destroy the five points.

"What do we do? We have to kill "- Luhan said.

"If we have to kill him, but if we do, the five points begin to move, and there will be a lot of blood" - Minho muttered quietly.

"That's not important, none of us had someone to protect, they have not taken everything" - Krystal said.

«The truth is that I have someone to protect, someone I love, but he does not know, but if this goes well, we can be happy.» he thought.

"It is decided, finish the boss's son and costs us our lives" - finally Minho said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It dawned like so many other mornings, in which everything seemed extremely ordinary. The sheets on which it was wrapped gave off a smell of home, clean and flowers. The light from the window illuminated the room drawing dotted lines were lost in the white curtains ... stretched his feet and breathed a sigh of pure being. But then he thought he did not recall having reached his bed the night before. Otherwise this was an ordinary morning.
Suzy awoke his eyes were clouded at first, this morning could have been wonderful, if not because I did not know where he was or how he had gotten there.

"" - whisper, I look at the blankets that covered the roof, everything inside the place where he was, and nothing looked familiar, except that he felt calm, that feeling that you are in a home. I hear noises in the back of the house, got up, took a knife he always carries in his clothes, and left the bedroom. Way down to the kitchen without being heard, look at a man in it, I try to recognize it but could not.

"He's cooking" - whispered to herself.

He approached the man who was in the kitchen, put the knife in his neck and asked.

"Who the hell are you?"

 

linesnoanim52.giflinesnoanim52.gif

 

 

Well I'm trying to do a little shorter chapters, if not prefer long? .
Well as I said eh donot speak English so I do the best I can.

I would like to leave your comments because they are very good about writing novels.

 

 

tumblr_losdgcfSfH1qf72le.gif

 

.