Chapter 1

[ Living For Revenge ]

Hug

 

"Sehun-ha awake, we must rise" Suzy said while the soft cheeks Sehun. "We have lived three years together and still not get used to seeing you every morning, you're so handsome" continued talking while smiling, smile what then disappeared.

"I think we should leave this job Sehun-ah, do not want to live this way, live in fear that you are hurt or that someday I get a notice that someone has killed you, cause we kill people" .

"Suzy-ha, let me sleep a little longer," Sehun said as he hugged tightly  suzy.  "And about leaving work ... you know we can not, once inside we can not leave."

I know, but ... I love you, so do not want to lose, a life without you I can not imagine ", tears started rolling down her cheeks as she clung to the back of Sehun.

"Sehun-ah Why do not you answer? ... "The arms that were around the body of suzy, fell. "Oppa are you okay? what  happening because ... "said Suzy as he was leaving the arms of Sehun ... before he could finish the sentence, he realized that Sehun was crawling with blood..

"SEHUN WAKE UP! THAT  HAPPENED TO YOU?", suzy screamed without getting a reply.."DAMN, SEHUN WAKE UP, STILL CAN'T NOT LEAVE ME! ..."

------


"Suzy Suzy ... ... wake up" a man whispered to him, shaking the woman's face seems you are having a nightmare.

Suzy woke up very agitated her breathing was very fast, "Was having a nightmare ... again"...

"Yes, it seems, dry your tears," he said as he gave a handkerchief.

"Thank woo bin-ha" ...

"Again dreamed with Sehun?" ...

"If, ever feels more real" Suzy said as he looked at the floor.

"Already two years have passed, it seems that will not be able never forget"

"I will not forget, for him  is that am still here."

"To him would have not liked what you've become, look at you , you're everything he hated."

"The Suzy he loved, not return, died along with him" Suzy said as he left the apartment. He boarded the elevator and pressed the Number 6 button.

"I turned to do, I keep pressing the number 6" said to herself and sighed.

When I finally left the building he tripped over a girl and both fell.

"Sorry," said the girl.

"Ha, okay," said Suzy as she rose.

"Suzy?"

"Hyuna ..." said Suzy a little bitter.

"I guess, that you come of home of oppa"

"You guess right"

"I did not know I had that kind of relationship," he said as he watched suzy from head to toe.

"Neither did I," said Suzy, and Hyuna laughed a little.

"Are you making fun of me?"  

"Of course not," Suzy said sarcastically, "Well, I'm a little busy, so I'll go first, you could tell" oppa "do not expect me, now sleep in my house, I beg." Suzy said  finally and  winked.

separador-principal.png

 

 

"Ajusshi!" Screamed girl from the back table.

"Yes, that is going to order," said the guy.

"An order of samgyeopsal and 2 bottles of soju" said the girl looked a little drunk.

"It will drink so early?"

"If some problem?" The woman replied coldly.

"No, no, just that it's a little weird"

"You're telling me weird?"

"Is not that, it's just" the guy could not express "At one point I bring what I asked," he said and bowed.

"Okay, not be long"

The guy returned to the kitchen to deliver the order.

"An order of samgyeopsal please," said the guy,to the cooks who were inside.

"Oppa, are you okay?" A girl asked.

"Yes, it's just that the woman who just ordered, looks very bad," said a little worried.

"You do not worry about it, must have his reasons."

"I know, but it looks very sad," said the guy as he stared . "Sulli, could you hurry with food please".

"It's what I try, but in Jong hyun does not hurry!"

"Ready !, here's the food Sulli" said Jong hyun from the kitchen.

"Thanks," said the guy, took 2 bottles of soju and went straight to the table where the woman was.

....


"Here's what I order, excuse the delay"

"No matter," replied coolly.

"Excuse me ... are you all right?" Asked the guy.

"I do not know, ago much that is not that answer." said the girl and poured himself a drink.

"Well, if you want something else, can speak" the guy said before leaving.

The woman is left sitting at the table, drank and drank as if their lives depend on it, the hours passed and could no longer, fell asleep at the table, tears ran over her cheeks and lips whispering ... 

"Sehun-ha ... Sehun-ha ..."

 

 

                                  linesnoanim52.giflinesnoanim52.gif

 

 

Hey guys, this is the first chapter, and up the second I need to have the characters of another clan

, hope you can help me and suggest me some characters for the story (:

Sorry if there is any part you do not understand, but I speak and write Spanish,very little English, even so I'm doing the best I can to understand.

And for the main character, I have also accept suggestions (: And if anyone can help with the poster of this novel, I appreciate it.