Chapter 2

[ Living For Revenge ]

•

 

 

"Hyuna ... get in" woo bin said as he opened the door.

"Oppa, I found suzy at the entrance, looked very bad"

"You're worried about her?" Said Woo well and raised his eyebrows.

"I ?, jajajaa clearly not, just do not want us to get in trouble, looked very drunk and could ruin everything." Hyuna said as he crossed his legs.

"I do not ruin anything."

"How come you're so sure?  You're in love with her? "She said with a jealous expression.

Woo Bin rose from the couch, opened the window, window from which you could see the whole city and coldly said ...

"Of course not".

"Then why slept here?".

"She me call  at 3 o'clock in the morning from a bar, which for her, and brought her to my apartment, that's all."

"Because he has been drinking like crazy?"

"It seems that you forgot, in a few days will be the anniversary of the death of Sehun."

"True, seems to forget it."

A silence filled the room, the tension could play, and to talk about the death of one of his friends is sad, feeling of helplessness filled them, revenge is all that runs through his veins.

"Then suzy be lost in bars for a ..." before hyuna could finish the sentence, Woo bin interrupted.

"And find the culprits." Woo Bin and stop looking the city to watch the reaction of Hyuna, who upon hearing that gaped.

"Although it is not certain, but I think it is progress, I have a favor to ask, do not tell anything suzy this."

"And how is that going to pay my silence?" Hyuna said as he walked toward Woo bin.

Woo bin with a smile, took hyuna face in his hands while his eyelashes touching each other and kissing.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

In the small food store, the woman who had drunk too much, fell asleep at the table with his head resting on his hand. So miserable and pathetic.

 

"Excuse me, is located good??" The man who had served before asked, but got no response.

"Excuse me, hey girl! We'll close, awake! "He said as he moved a little to see if he could wake up. But she gave no answer.

"It seems that I will not wake up, i should look in her purse some identification or contact someone." He said to himself.

the boy thought.

"Whatever" he said and took the bag girl. His eyes widened when he saw inside the bag, women usually have makeup and stuff, but this bag was different.

"WHAT ?, this must be a joke," said surprised to see that the bag only contained a Smartphone and a portfolio.

I review the portfolio, was full of money, and only contained identification.

"Bae Su Ji, 25 years," said "So your name Su Ji, and we are of the same age."

He came over and shook the hair covering the face of the woman. I take a napkin and wipe my tears streaming down the cheeks of the girl.

We're the same age, but seem she have suffered more than me, you're too beautiful to waste your life on the alcohol "the boy said.

"Well there must be someone who can call and come for you." Said the boy and took the Smartphone, he check the list of contacts and had only a number.

"Se hun ... it seems that only has the number of this guy," continued revised, and was shocked when he found the call history.

"YA, she called more than 1000 times! I guess that should help ". the boy said and hurried to dial the number.

'The number you dialed does not exist, please check thanks' said the attendant.

The boy stood still for a few seconds, thinking he would do with she.

"I have no choice choice but to take my house, tomorrow we will see what happens," he told the sleeping girl. "

The boy took the woman in his arms, and finally saw his face full of that woman. Her long hair fell from the arms of the man like his head. Way to the exit of the store has he loaded the woman.

"Sulli, could close the shop for me ?, I have to carry this woman home."

"Okay oppa, and stop getting into trouble," said sulli, who was cleaning the dirty dishes.

"Hyung ... They're carrying him home? Do not want help? "

"YA! Jong Hyun have to help me clean this "cry sulli.

"No carrieth charging, taketh his car," the boy finally said and left.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Arrived" said the boy opened the door of the house, went to the bedroom and lay the girl on the bed, remove of  shoes, and covered her with a blanket.

"Sehun ha .. Silly. "The girl began to murmur.

"I'm not Sehun, I myungsoo, kim myungsoo" the boy said, but suji does not listen, are too drunk.

"Good nigh ..." was interrupted by the hand of suji who clung to the doll myungsoo and whisper.

"Do not go" Suzy wrist shot from myungsoo causing it to fall into bed.

"Do not go Sehun" Suzy said finally as he clung to the waist myungsoo in a tight hug, then go back to sleep deeply.

Myungsoo was shocked by what was going on, could not be said that it was his first time sleeping with a woman, but it was the first time his heart was trembling.

"Okay if I stay alone tonight with you ..." Myungsoo whispered and hugged.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sulli was outside the store in the company of Jong hyun. It was already 3 am, and just had closed, they were about to go home when a woman with blond hair, red lips,stopped.

"Wait a minute! "Shouted the woman who ran toward sulli and jong hyun. "Where is Myungsoo oppa?" He asked as he looked with eyes.

"Oppa is gone," said sulli.

"But it always comes at this time," said the woman a little puzzled.

"It had to go early because I take a girl home".

"A girl? What girl ?"

"I dunno, I had never seen"

"Well, you could say that Soo Jung came looking for please"

 

 

linesnoanim52.giflinesnoanim52.gif

 

 

Well here is the second chapter, if you have any comments about the story could leave, or whether some opinion on how they would like it to be also can tell me (: