You Again

Alpha Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YEONCHAN'S POV

I feel a little scared, okay. I’m not with Jinhyo so I feel like people will pick on me. But maybe I am just really paranoid. I checked my outfit one last time. I look decent. Okay, badminton here I come.

“Oh hey, you’re not with your cousin? I’m Taeyong, by the way.” The cute guy from yesterday asked when I arrived at the badminton court.

“I’m Yeonchan. Yeah, she chose football. Said she only knows football out of all these sports.” I answered while settling down and waiting for further announcements.

“Wow. She’s very brave. Guess she’ll be the only one trying that sport.” Taeyong settled down as well.

“Why is that so? I mean, sure, football is a tough sport but there are people who enjoys football over basketball or any other sports for that matter, you know.” I reasoned out.

“So you haven’t heard or read about that? The try out in football could injure or worse, could kill freshmen who want to try that sport. Your opponents are scary and they don’t play fair.”

“Oh shoot, I’ve read that article. ‘Kay gotta go, see you around.” I sprinted off without asking permission from my teacher.

Oh dear heavens, I hope Jinhyo is unharmed. Please.

I prayed ceasingly while running towards the football field.

“Jinhyo!” I shouted when I arrived at the football field, there was no one there, “Park Jinhyo, show your face, you dumb idiot! I need to know if you’re still alive!” Then there goes my tears.

Maybe I looked like stupid child, crying and crouching on the ground.

“Hey, freshman. Why are you crying?” Someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked up at him, albeit with a snotty face, “My cousin, I need to see if she’s okay. She wanted to join the football team and I’m scared that she already broke her neck because the football players here are predators.”

“Ouch. You mean, Park Jinhyo? Oh, she’s okay. She played really well. I was her opponent. I’m Minseok, the team captain.” He helped me get up.

“W-what? Y-you mean, she passed?! Thank heavens!” I hugged him out of instinct.

Oh, he smells really nice. Like really nice, we can stay like this forever. I mean, I’m not being creepy here. He smells like a room full of cotton candy. Oh shoot, get your , I mean things together, Yeonchan!

“I’m sorry, oh goodness. I’m sorry, please don’t think I’m a stalker of some sort or, or, or a ,” I cringed mentioning that word, “that wants to get in your pants.” I bowed.

“Hey, it’s no biggie. I understand. What’s your name?” He smiles at me.

Lord, please don’t make the burn on my cheeks obvious.

“I’m Yeonchan. Choi Yeonchan.” I smiled awkwardly.

“Nice to meet you, Yeonchan-ssi. Don’t worry; it’ll be our secret that you look like a child deprived from candies a while ago. And Jinhyo is safe, she’s at our locker room now, Minho is orienting her about the rules and regulations. She’ll see you at lunch. Now, go back to the badminton court, I suppose. You don’t wanna get scolded, do you?” Minseok sunbae lightly pinched my cheeks.

“Okay, thank you. Bye.” Then I sprinted off, ignoring the burn on my cheeks.

He’s making me all jittery and it’s weird. But it’s not l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter