Not-So-Good Encounter

Alpha Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYSEU, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPVOTES~~ 7kpoplover7 and Minki_Locket_NL <3

YEONCHAN'S POV

One. I glanced to Jin’s direction that’s only next to me. She glanced back at me. I can see in her eyes that she’s wishing to be with me too.

“Okay, number one stand on my left and two on my right.” Miss Nakyung said.

I walked on her left said and I almost jumped for joy when Jin also stood on Miss Nakyung’s left side. Heavens are with us. Yaaay! Ok no, that girl with the y voice is one as well. Pffft.

“All the number one students please pay attention. Jot down notes if possible. I will tell you your classes.” She paused and everyone paid attention, “Okay so every Monday, you’ll take up Anthropology under me at 9:30 am to 12 pm, and we’ll be holding our class at Building C room 7. Every Tuesday, you’ll take up Physical Education, the time depends on what sport you wanna be in, the list of sports are posted on Gym A, you can check it yourselves. Every Wednesday, Philosophy under Ms. Jeon Hwanhee at 1 pm to 3:30 pm, Building C as well room 10. And every Thursday, Physical Science under Ms. Bang Hani at 8 am to 11:30 am, Building A room 2. No classes every Friday. Number one, you may go out now. You have 30 minutes to do your things and proceed to our class after.” Miss Nakyung looked at us and gestured us to go out. Of course, we obliged willingly.

“Jin, can we go to Gym A and check out the sports?” I nudged her.

“Sure.” She answered dimly.

She must still be thinking about being one of the descendants of Azure. I shook my head in dismay.

“Hey.” I nudged her again.

“Hmm?” She tilted her head to look at me.

“You’re over thinking. Don’t think about it. This school is weird but it seems to be interesting. And aren’t you happy? We’re on the same section!” I smiled at her merrily, coaxing her to be happy as well.

She smiled at me faintly, “Of course I am. Well, you know me. Whatever. Come on, let’s locate Gym A. This school’s a bit wide.”

---

“So, basketball, swimming, volleyball, football, track n’ field, badminton and gymnastics.” I read the huge bulletin board standing inside Gym A.

“What’re you planning to choose, Yeon?” Jinhyo asked me, her eyes still glued on the board.

“You know I really don’t like tough sports so badminton or volleyball perhaps. You?”

“I think the football slots will be empty so maybe football. And I don’t want to be near the es in this school. Bet almost all of them are in volleyball or badminton.” She pointed.

She’s got a good point there.

I pouted, “Yeah right. But what can I do? I might injure myself if I choose basketball or football.”

She smirked at me, “Or maybe you’re just too lazy, you lazy .” Okay, should’ve seen it coming.

“Yah! Language, Park Jinhyo!” I yelled at her.

She waved her hand dismissively, “Whatever. Let’s eat something.”

I rolled my eyes and followed her.

---

I was really in awe. So free food? Geez! This university must be filthy rich. Free everything. So we stand on the long queue just like the others. The cafeteria is noisy, papers and shoes are flying everywhere. People are either shouting at each other’s face or eating each other’s faces. Eww. Hormones of these people, re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter