Shine

Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the day, nothing shines as brightly as the sun.

With the absence of light, nothing shines brighter than the moon.
Joonmyun is a cloud during the day. He is a star during the night.  He is always there, fluttering in a sea of billions of other things that in retrospect are more important than he will ever be.
Joonmyun wants to shoot the stars down, so that nothing will shine as bright as Jongin. But Jongin doesn’t want that, for he wants Joonmyun to realize that he can shine just as brightly. Jongin knows that Joonmyun isn't some dumb human being, he is everything good in life. The latter just fails to realize this.

 

 

                                                                                                                 ~~~

 

 

 

“I’ve got you,” Jongin breathes into Joonmyun’s ear, a smirk plastered across his lips. Jongin holds onto Joonmyun tightly, rolling them over so that he’s on top.
Joonmyun flushes at this and pokes the man’s side with an amused chuckle that sends the good type of shivers down Jongin’s spine. Jongin can’t help but smile at his lover. His only one.

“What?” Joonmyun asks, gently pushing the other away so that he can wriggle about.

“Nothing. It’s just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter