Destinations

Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The yellow Sun is up in the cool blue shades of the sky. It shines effortlessly with aptitude and dances around, its light reflecting off the glistening blue which one may call water. It bakes the milkyness of his skin, it scorches it, tightens it and taints it. But he doesn't care. Since when was he meant to care about anything, anyway? The sky rattles, the wind shivers, it passes by and breaks. But what's done is done. He continues to wade further into the water. He reaches forward... But nothing is there. He continues to aimlessly search. The yearning for something to take him away is apparent and it's... like that numbing feeling you get when you want to feel something but can't feel anything at all.

The liquid around him as solidified. The wind snakes around his neck. But he's in too deep. There's no way he can back out now. He's almost there, just a little bit further and he'll be there. At his final destination.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

 

 

It's funny how the only clear thing in his mind is blurred and shoved within the deepest and darkest pits of his complex mind as an unyielding force drags him away. Away from everything. Away from his destination. The one and only thing he wanted the most in this life.

Calloused hands lift him, and he can actually breathe again. He's raised above and the male tilts his head back and stares at the different shades of calm blue above. Despite feeling like absolu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter