Night

Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We should ride a bike,” Jongin states randomly, eyeing the clock nervously. Joonmyun fails to realize his boyfriend’s nervousness and hums in response before glancing at the clock.

“But it’s almost 7pm, Jongin!” Joonmyun chuckles, the younger pouts in response releasing a withheld sigh.

Jongin ruffles his hair and stands up spontaneously, grasping onto Joonmyun’s forearm and pulling him up with ease. This results in Joonmyun knocking over his cup of coffee and protesting, “Hey, hey!”

“Shut up, we’re going to ride a bike.” Jongin laughs joyously, flashing Joonmyun one of his silly grins. The grin that manages to make Joonmyun’s insides do flip flops and make him feel all warm and fuzzy. The grin that manages to make his spine tingle. The grin that melts Joonmyun’s heart, so he can’t possibly say no to his Jongin.

“Fine, my lips are closed. See?” Joonmyun says exasperatedly, a hint of playfulness detected in his words.

“Good.” Jongin pecks his partner, hauling him out the door and into the starry night.

 


“Where are we going to get our bike from?” Joonmyun asks, a frown etched onto his features, only thinking of this now. (Joonmyun is the level headed one in the relationship, if not blatantly obvious).

Jongin observes his boyfriend’s countenance as they wait under the brilliant stygian Autumn night for the bus. The sky holds an unfulfilled promise of some sort, unease yet peacefulness conveyed through the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter