chapter 1

Don't you know I love you?

When I first look at her, she’s so pure and fragile. With her innocent and dense feeling, she’s just herself. I still remember when I asked her, for the first time…

 

“Why are you here?”

 

And you answer, innocently..

 

“Did I got in the wrong hall?”

 

I would laugh and you would look at me weirdly. Now, when I saw her. She’s not the innocent girl that I hope to always be by her side. She’s already mature into a woman, she knows it all. Maybe 8 years in England, has change 89% of you.

 

At Tuesday 2014 -8:30am-

Luhan walked to the airport. He found Sehun, talking to his girlfriend. He cutted both of them, cause of jealousy.

 

“Stop it, you both. I, Luhan promise that Sehun will  come back here at Korea safe and sound.”

 

“Yah, Oppa! Last time, you almost had him lost in Istanbul.”

 

“That’s Sehun’s fault. He’s the one who wonder around. I told him to stay still.”

 

“Hyung! You ditch because of an ice cream!”

 

“Okay, okay. I promise to not ditch nor lost you. Promise!”

 

With that, Luhan and Sehun make a pinky promise. Eventhough, its childish but for them. Its enough to mark a promise. Luhan and Sehun step in the counter to check up.

 

At Wednesday -4:55am-

Luhan takes his luggage and Sehun’s cause that poor lad had to go to the toilet. Luhan look at a billboard.

 

‘Welcome to New York!’

 

Yes, he and Sehun are actually pilots. They take time to go to here and there. When Luhan moves his attention at a café near, his time froze.

 

Luhan’s side.

There he saw his first ever love and crush. She, stole her heart after just few years of friendship. He wanted to go and greet her but luck is not on his side. Sehun came along.

 

“Hyung, lets check in our rooms. I want to shop something for Hayoungie!”

 

Luhan with heavy footsteps, followed Sehun with a luggage on his hand. They check in, Sehun decide to walk around town. However, Luhan decide best to just take a nap and rest his mind. Sehun just ignore his Hyung, knowing his lazy attitude is always like that.

 

‘Ring! Ring!’

 

He checks the phone one glance and immediately sit straight on the bed.

 

“Yes, Noona! I have arrived.”

 

“….”

 

“Okay, okay, I promise to buy it for you.”

 

“…”

“Got it, Louis Vuitton. Got it!”

 

“…”

 

He hang up the phone after the other line has hanged up. His Noona, Yoona has made him bought something. So, he just follow about. But first, he wants to take a nap and charge him energy up. With that, he drifted to sleep.

 

Sehun’s side

He walks around, hoping that there is something that would attract his eyes. In that moment, something did attract his eyes.

 

Suho Hyung!

 

He got into a café. He greet a man who’s wearing a casual wear. They talk for awhile about Life, Luhan and Love. Just then, a woman with bangs sit down beside Sehun.

 

“Anyeong, Sehun! Seems like you forgotten me!”

 

A woman greet her with her childish smile. Just then, lots of flashback got in.

 

Right! Chorong Noona!

 

“Anyeong, Chorong Noona! Its been long time, wait! Are you really Chorong?”

 

Just then, the woman slaps hard on his arm.

 

“Yah, Oh Sehun. I’m not some alien, okay! Anyways, what did you guys talk about?”

 

“3Ls.”

Answer Suho.

 

“Life, Luhan and Love.”

 

Sehun answer while pointing his finger into three. When Sehun speaks Luhan name, Chorong choke up the water she’s drinking.

 

“Yah, Noona! Are you okay?”

 

Ask both of them while Suho grab a napkin. Chorong mouth thanks and wipe .

 

“So, how’s Luhan?” -Chorong

 

“Lazy as always. Suprisingly, he made it into flying career.” -Sehun

 

“He is Xi Luhan.” -Chorong

 

“So? I’m Kim Suho.” –Suho

 

Chorong laugh for awhile at Suho’s statement.

 

“I mean in an other way, Suho!” –Chorong

 

“So Noona, did you have someone yet?” –Suho

 

“Wait! I thought you and Suho are?” -Sehun

 

“No, Sehun. He already has someone. Not me.” –Chorong

 

“Who’s someone?” –Sehun

 

“Jung Eunji.” –Suho

 

“I thought- Chanyeol Hyung.” –Sehun

 

“He’s a cousin, he’s with Bomi.” –Suho

 

“Oh! Then, Hyung still has a chance with you!” –Sehun  

 

“What are you talking about?” -Chorong

 

“Nothing.” –Sehun

 

“So, Luhan. He has someone? Wait! What stupid question i-“ –Chorong

 

Chorong is cut by Sehun.

 

“He has no one. He’s still waiting for that someone.” –Sehun

 

“Who is it?” –Suho

 

Then, all suddenly the atmosphere goes quiet. Suho drink his tea, Sehun keep looking at Chorong and Chorong keep looking at her shoes.

 

“You know what to do, Noona.” –Sehun

 

“Aish, its not easy kid! He maybe has someone better waiting.” –Chorong

 

“That’s weird, you and Luhan keep on meeting. Its destiny, Noona.” –Sehun

 

Chorong slowly lift her face.

 

“You think so?”

 

Chorong’s side.

-At her studio-  Flashback

Chorong is talking with her guest when her eyes caught in a beautiful creature.

 

Luhan?

 

She thought that she’s hallucinating. Her mind is elsewhere for awhile. She continue on talking and talking with her guest when Hayoung comes to her.

 

“Unnie, I want to meet you with my boyfriend. Oh….”

 

“Sehun?”

 

“Noona! Long time no see.”

 

“So, you brought Luhan along huh?”

 

Sehun nods. He explain that Luhan is at the toilet for awhile. She ask both of them to shut their mouth. Since then, she keep meeting Luhan. At the shops, park and an office.

 

-Meeting with Xi Yoona-

Chorong didn’t remember the fact that Luhan has a sister, so she just meet the woman. Not long after the meeting, she pass to Luhan. Lucky her, Luhan didn’t notice her presence. Unlucky is, her heart keep on thirsting the attention from Luhan.

So, she keep her heart to herself. Its because she doesn’t trust anyone on knowing her feelings.

 

-Graduation Day-  Flashback

Chorong keep stretching her neck to find a man. Known as a close man friend. When she roamed around after taking lots and lots of photos with her collegues, she felt a hand covering her view.

 

“Who’s this?”

 

Asked a husky voice. For sure, its Luhan since he just covering his voice and her view to kid around her.

 

“Hmm… ert Guy!”

 

Then she elbowed the man. Making the man groan in pain.

 

“Yah! Seriously, Park Chorong. I’m hurt.”

 

Chorong acted to care the man.

 

“Serves you right, Luhan! I’ll kick you next time.”

 

“Aigoo.. the innocent Chorong has turn into the most gangster woman around. Did you learn it from Eunji?”

 

“Yah! My soft side is hidden somewhere.”

 

“Psshhh… its just you who didn’t want to show it.”

 

“I’ll get you for this, Luhan!!”

 

They start to run around like little kids. They fool around. That night was the last night for Chorong in Korea. When she arrive at the airport, she has to wait for another 44 minutes. She was left alone as her mom and dad wants to buy something.

 

She keep looking at her phone, hoping some goodbyes. But nothing, its because she didn’t tell her departure to her friends as it hurt her. Suddenly, she got a message from Luhan.

 

Lu Deer-

Yah! What are you doing checking on your phone?! You should be checking you passport. At least, message me a long letter about your departure.

 

She’s surprise knowing her friend to knew her activities. She looks around her, hoping to see her friend’s existence.

 

Lu Deer-

Hey! Look infront, what’s so great about that old couple. Infront is more entertaining.

 

She notice that the backseat is being fill with the old couples. She feels like a fool but she just follow it anyway. She looks infront.

 

Lu Deer-

Isn’t much better?

 

Chorong got mad so he text him back.

 

Rong Rong-

Yah! Reveal yourself coward.

 

Lu Deer-

Who me?

 

Lu Deer-

Its you who coward, using a sad ending as your excuse of not telling you departure. Isn’t you?

 

Rong Rong-

Sorry, I mean it!

 

Lu Deer-

Im cool, right?

 

Rong Rong-

What makes you cool?

 

Lu Deer-

This!

 

Just then, the announcer speaker is turn on.

 

“Yah! Park Chorong! How dare you, I’ll kill you when we meet!” –Bomi

 

“Unnie! Can’t you at least told us?” –Apink

 

“Yah! Don’t leave us, Noona.” –EXO

 

“But maybe you can since your nagging hurt my eardrums.” –Baekhyun

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN!!” –EXO

 

“I didn’t do any sin, right?” –Baekhyun

 

Chorong reliaze that she’s slowly crying and smiling at the same time. Then, the speaker goes silent for a moment, then she heard the angelic voice speaking to her.