Chapter 6~

SHE'S THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jungkook's POV

"Thanks oppa. I knew you wouldn't leave me in the lurch." Liliy smiled. "Of course I wouldn't. Why were you and Sunny fighting?" She put on her poker face. "Um, i-it's nothing oppa. She was just jealous that we're always together. (Muttered: almost spoiled my plan)"  I looked at her instensely "Did you say something?" She shook her head. "N-n-no. L-l-lets's go home oppa."  Jessica came towards us "Jungkook, Where's Sunny?" I shrugged "Molla (I don't know)"  "Forget it. You always don't care" Jessica glared at me and Lily before walking back to the stage.

I heard it. What does Lily mean by 'almost spoiled my plan' ? Lily has a plan? What is it? Sunny wouldn't stop the plan unless it was unreasonable. I always don't care? I do it's just that Sunny... I should stop blaming her. . I need to talk to Sunny. But will she talk to me after I slapped her? Dang it. Where is she now? Sunny~I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to slap you. Was Jimin hyung right? Third last showcase practice....  As usual, we gathered and practiced together. Sunny's chair was so close with Jackson's. We had a five minute break. Sunny laid her head on Jackson's shoulder. They whispered and Sunny nodded. What were they talking about?

Sunny's POV

Feeling tired, I rest my head on Jackson's shoulder. So comfortable~ "Sunny~ eat your medicine first okay?" -Jackson silently whispered. I look into his eyes "I don't have water." "You can drink mine. Here." -Jackson offered his bottle. I took it and took out my medicine. I swallowed the medicine and handed him back the water bottle. "Gomawo" I gave him my most sincere eyesmile and he did the same. I looked around at everyone resting. Lily was absent today so Jungkook was alone. He was staring at me. Why? What do you care Sunny? He slapped you. He doesn't look angry though. He looks confused/worried? Ugh! Stop caring.

He motioned to his phone and pointed at mine. I rolled my eyes and look at Jackson drinking some water. Part of me wants to read the message. The other part of me wants to ignore the message. Someone tapped on my shoulder. Mark. "Hey Sunny. It's been a while since we talked." I smiled "Hi. Yeah. Many things have happened. I'm sorry" He chuckled as he sat down beside me "Why are you apologising? You did nothing wrong. You free tomorrow? Before practice?" I nodded "Yup." He smiled "Okay. I'll text you then." I turned back to the group. "GUYS! Break's over. Let's start practising again."

Jackson's POV

Seeing how hard Sunny tried to perform, made me smile. If only I could hug her and kiss her. What are you saying Jackson? I could see Jungkook watching her throughout practise. I took out my phone and texted him.  

To: Jeon JK

Yah! Stop staring at Sunny! You want to slap her more and make her bleed?

From: Jeon JK

Bwoh?! Sunny bleed? I didn't slap her that hard!

To" Jeon JK

Lily did that to her. You will regret slapping Sunny. Don't text me. Meet me after practice. Only you.

After practice... (Sunny played games on her phone) "Sunny, I have to meet someone. You go with Mark okay? See you at the dorm." I winked and walked off. Mark came over as I walked away. He slung an arm over her shoulder. "Let's go~" Sunny chuckles and walked off with him. Jessica following behind, talking to Bambam.  I went to where Jungkook was waiting. I signalled him over and he caught up with me as I walked away. "Let's go somewhere quiet." I brought Jungkook to the park and  sat on the bench.

"Why did you want to meet me hyung?" Jungkook asked as he sat down. "Answer me honestly. Do you love Sunny or not? Or is it Lily that you like?" He looked at me seriously. "Hyung, of course I love Sunny. I only see Lily as a friend." I frowned "Then why did you slap her? Didn't you see? She was bleeding. Lily was beating her up before you came."   " *sighs* Hyung, I really wanted to talk to Sunny about that. I also have a question. What medicine was Sunny eating?"

Jungkook's POV

Jackson looked on he ground when I asked. Why? Is there something wrong? " I can help you talk to Sunny. About the medicine, let her tell you yourself. Come with me." -Jackson We walked until we reach his dorm. He opened the door and gestured me in. Everyone's asleep. Why did he bring me here? He went into his room and came out carrying a sleeping Sunny. I missed the peaceful look Sunny has when she sleeps. "Sunny, wake up. I need to talk to you." With that, Jackson went into his room. Sunny stirred in her sleep. She woke up and yawned while covering . She looked at me then around her. She sat up.

"What are you doing here?" She said coldly. "I need to talk to you. What's Lily's plan? I didn't mean to slap you. I jus-" "Enough Jungkook. I don't need your apology. Lily was planning on getting revenge. She knows Eric and Kathy." "Sunny, I'll protect you from now on." "You don't have to. I got Jackson."  "A-a-are the two of you d-d-dating?" Sunny shook her head and stared away. Anywhere except me.

"What medicine were you taking?"  She stuttered "I-i-it's vitamins. Good for health". "Sunny, I know you're lying. Please tell me" Sunny nodded "Soon I will but not now. I'm not ready." I hugged her and patted her head. " I'll always be here for you. "

Jackson's POV

Hearing Sunny say that she has me for support made me happy. I went outside when they pulled away from the hug. Sunny did. "You should go home Jungkook. Sunny, let's go to sleep" Jungkook held out his hand for me to shake. I took it and shook it. We smiled knowing that Sunny will need both of us. Sunny went straight to her room after Jungkook hugged her.

After Jungkook left, I went into my room and found Sunny crying a little. It hurts for her. Seeing the guy who she loved so much, who slapped her. I hugged her and put her to sleep. Cuddling her felt nice. Like I was hugging my girlfriend.  Second last showcase...  Everyone was chaotic. Sunny walked around as if looking for something. She told me she was going to announce something. She went onstage with the mic. "Annyeong! Sunny imnida~ We have a special guest today. My uncle, Lee Soo Man, CEO of SM Entertainment is here. Please give a round of applause."

Everyone clapped and cheered as a smiling Lee Soo Man went onstage. He bowed with a smile and took the mic Sunny offered. "Annyeonghaseyo~I will be here to observe your practice. Do well and make us, your CEOs proud for the showcase.I will be walking around throughout practice. Do your best. Hwaiting!" Everyone cheered as Sunny went down the stage with CEO Lee Soo Man. She giggled when he ruffled her hair. So cute.

The groups start practicing hard. Especially after his appearance and words of encouragement. I did my flip even more powerfully, holding on to my cap while flipping. I let go of it before landing and continued the dance. I maintained eye contact with Sunny throughout. Occasionally, she would glance at Mark who smiled and winked. She followed through the choreo. Dancing A~ alongside us. Her uncle gave a smile and an approving nod as he watched us and Sunny match. He whispered something that made her playfully smack his arm while laughing. I ran to her after our performance and bowed at Lee Soo Man.

"Annyeonghaseyo Got7 Jackson imnida~ I'm not the leader but how can we improve?" Lee Soo Man laughs "One, maintain eye contact with the audience, not only Sunny. *laughs while Sunny blushes* I'm just joking. Your performance was daebak. Keep it up and rest a lot." I smiled and bowed again "Kamsahamnida"

Jessica's POV (yes, finally)

CEO Lee Soo Man stood with Sunny, watching the stage. I watched Got7 perform. Omo~ Bambam's winking and smiling at me. He's maintaining eye contact. He never looked away. He went down the stage and ran to me. I smiled as I hand him a towel. He pouted while removing the mic. I helped him wipe his sweat. I could feel his intense stare on me. I asked while wiping his face. "Wae? Is there something on my face?" He continues looking at me. "Yup. The word beautiful." I giggled and looked into his eyes. I didn't realise he was leaning closer until V called my name.

"Jessica yah~ Watch us perform please~" I frowned at him. "Why should I ? Got7 is more interesting" "Jessica~ I thought you like me. Why are you so cold towards me? Is it because of him? *points to Bambam*"  *Jessica holds Bambam's hand* "I like him and he has a name. His name is Bambam. I'm the Ice Princess for a reason." I pulled Bambam away and sat down with him. I continued to wipe his sweat from his forehead and gave him some water. "Jessica, do you really like me? Or were you just pretending?"

Bambam's POV

She stopped wiping sweat on my jaw and looked in my eyes. She nodded and continued wiping as she smiled. I admired her facial features. So beautiful. " I like you too. " I confessed  She looks shocked. I grabbed her hand that was wiping my sweat gently and smiled. "Be mine? I really like you." She had tears in her eyes when she nodded and smiled. I embraced her for the first time. I smiled and patted her head. She smacked my shoulder, "Oppa, you're still sweating" I hugged her tighter and laughed. Bangtan's Danger played and we pulled apart at the same time. I draped an arm over her shoulder and she rested her head on my shoulder. V glared at us, making Jessica move in her seat. The meaning of their song must have matched V's feelings. At his part, he was very angry. He pushed Jungkook down with his foot roughly. The members looked at him shocked and curious.

Lee Soo Man's POV (hahaha)

That boy, V, has a lot of punch in him. Anger, Fury and Jealousy. When they come down from the stage, I called them over. "Good that you make it realistic but control your anger. You could've hurt Jungkook, V. Feel the lyrics but don't act it out too hard. Good Job on the choreo everyone. Work hard for the showcase okay?" "Ne! Kamsahamnida CEO Lee Soo Man" I nod and paid attention back to the performance. After SR14B performed, I went up to make an announcement. "Everyone, can I have your attention please? Thank you. I will be going around to your groups, to pick partners for the closing performance. Each team performs a song."

Sunny's POV

"Sunny, help me fix my collar?" Mark called out to me. I neatly folded the collar, removing loose threads from it "Done" Mark has also been there for me. Just like Jackson. But to be honest, I still like Jungkook. Ugh, who do I really like?! I looked around for Mark and Jackson backstage. That was the last I saw them. I walked silently. "Jungkook oppa please~ I like you. I know you like me too~" I stopped and peeked behind a wall. Lily was leaning closer to Jungkook who pushed her aside gently. "I don't like you Lily. I like Sunny. Love her in fact." She pouted " I don't care Jeon Jungkook. We'll find out after I kiss you"

Lily started pushing herself onto Jungkook. He struggled to push her away. I walked towards them and pushed her away. "Stop it Lily. He knows your plans. My uncle does too. Didn't you get the letter from Bang-PD? You're fired."  "I know. Even if you stop me from getting him, I will still make your life dreadful."  Lily smirked as she walked away. I glanced at Jungkook before walking away. "Sunny wait. Please"  "What is it Jungkook?" His voice made me feel guilty but I ignored it. "Why are you ignoring me? I know I hurt you too many times but don't be so cold."

"Me? Cold? That's because you deserve it. I was going to forgive you Jungkook. I really was. When I found out Lily's plans, I thought I'd forgive you. But you slapped me" I wiped away the tears "It hurts Jeon Jungkook. It really does. You have to move on. I like someone else." Jungkook stepped closer. "I know it does. I won't move on. Even if there are many other girls out there, I'll wait for you."I'll wait for you. He sounds like Jackson. Why am I thinking about Jackson? I walked away without another word.

V's POV

I am mad. Steaming mad. How can she forget about me so easily? How can she move on so fast? Why does she have to move on when I like her?! Love is playing a game with me. She cuddles with BangBang(4D alien language). How can I not be mad when I see that? Every guy would be mad seeing the one he likes with another man.

Jimin's POV

I have been keeping my liking for Sunny for a long time. It's been a while since we talked and I really miss her but she does not want to talk to us. The whole of Bangtan. I decided to talk to her. We can't keep quiet. "Sunny" I called out her name when she was near. Her eyes met mine "Hm?"  "Uh... How have you been? It has been a long time since we had a talk."  "Yeah. Oppa I-i-i have to go. Talk to you later. " she walked away leaving me standing there like a rejected person. I am a rejected one. Why can't I tell her I like her? Why do I get tongue tied in front of her? Why?

Sunny's POV

I miss talking to Jimin but I'm still hurt. My sickness. It's stable I guess. My coughs have lessened and I'm feeling better day by day. But then again. Why do I still hate Bangtan? Lily's already gone. She won't come in between us. Oh. Thats right. I hated them because they change their minds, forgetting about me and Jessica so  easily.

Mark's POV

I looked at the bracelet in my hand. Star and hearts as the design. Her name carved onto it. I looked around for Sunny and found her sitting down and playing with her phone. "Sunny? Can I give you something?" She grinned "Sure oppa. As long as it's not money."  I laughed and held out my hand. She places her right hand on it, knowing what my gesture  means. I put on the bracelet for her and smiled while making eye contact. She smiled back and looked at the bracelet. "It's so pretty oppa. Gomawo!" I hugged her and let go. "You're welcome"

"Everyone get to your groups! Time for closing practice!" Lee Soo Man announced. Jackson sat closer to Sunny. She smiled and nodded. Jackson gave her some water. She took out a pill and swallowed it. Jungkook sat opposite her, looking at her in concern. Then he noticed the bracelet I gave Sunny. He clenched his fist and his jaw tightened. CEO Lee Soo Man came over to our group once he was done with Jessica's group. One by one, we sang for a vocal test. "Daebak. Rap Mon-ssi, Jackson-ssi and Mark-ssi are good rappers. Jungkook can rap well too. Jackson, your vocal is not bad. The rest are very good vocals. Hard to decide"

"Kamsahamnida~" -Sunny's group "First group, Sunny, Jimin, Jungkook and Jackson. Second group, Rap Monster, Jin, Jimin and Yugyeom. You can pick your own songs. You will need a dance too. Hwaiting~" "Uncle, can I talk to you? Like right now? I really need to." He nodded "Sure Sunny." What does Sunny want to talk to CEO Lee Soo Man about? She seems serious and so was her tone. Sunny walked to one corner and talked with him. He frowns but smiled bitterly as he pat her shoulder. Sunny was crying so he hugged her and she stops crying.

Jackson's POV

Sunny told CEO Lee Soo Man what happened to her illness. She came back and sat down. "Gwenchana? (You okay?)" I asked with concern. She nods and gave me a small smile. We went into our groups and picked a song.

Sitting position

Jimin Jungkook Sunny Me (circle)

"Sunny~ Jackson hyung~" Jimin greeted cheerfully and pulled me and Sunny into a hug. Sunny smiled as she pulled away. I looked at Jungkook who smiled and nodded at me. He looked at Sunny who avoided eye contact. He came over and hugged her. She doesn't respond but pushes him away gently. She gave him a bittersweet smile and sat down. "What song do you guys want to do?" "TROUBLEMAKER!!! Kiss scene!" Jimin joked. Sunny gasped "Yah! Naughty boy!" Jungkook suggested "Younique Unit? There's a girl." "Hyoyeon. Dancing queen of my group but it's a rap." -sunny

"What about G-Dragon? Black? Baby I'm Missing you?" I spoke up. "Let's vote. Black or Missing you?" "Black!" All  "hahahahaha" *Start practising Black by G Dragon. Plans choreo and practises fully* After practice... We did a group hug and said goodbyes. I slung an arm over Sunny's shoulder and walked home. "You're coming to our dorm?"

"Nope. I miss my brothers. I know Jessica's going over." Sunny gave me a smile. "But I want you to stay over... you still meet your brothers in the morning and I have no one to cuddle with..." i pouted. she chuckles and wraps an arm around my waist "Aww... somebody misses me. I'm somebody's teddy bear! Let's go to my home first. I need to take some clothes." I chuckled "Yes you are. Let's go~" 

Sunny's POV

"Oppas~" I screamed as I entered the house. I missed them all. Kai, Baekhyun, Minhyuk, Sehun and Xiumin pulled me into a hug. "Noona~ Where were you? You owe me bubble tea!" Sehun whined as he hugged me. Xiumin ruffled my hair "Here's another one who hasn't been eating much. You're not a baozi anymore. Like me" Kai fixed my hair "at least you still have your dance skills, Sunny." Baekhyun protested "Yah! She doesn't need dance skills. She's cute enough" 

Minhyuk chuckles. "Give her space to breathe boys. True. She's cute and dances well. You need to eat though. Sehun, ask Luhan to buy you bubble tea." "But Sunny noona hasn't been buying me bubble tea. Luhan hyung buys me bubble tea too but Sunny noona knows my taste the best. " I shook my head with a smile "Arasseo. I'll treat you bubble tea the day after tomorrow. Oh yeah. I forgot. This is Jackson. Mark's friend." He bowed  "Annyeonghaseyo Got7 Jackson imnida!"

"Nice to meet you" They had a talk as I went up to shower and get fresh pairs of clothes. I wore back the bracelet Mark gave me. It's really pretty. I wore a new outfit and grabbed my bag of clothes downstairs. I took my charger too. "Bye oppas!" I screamed as I went out the door with Jackson in front of me. "Bye Sunny! Bye Jackson!" They screamed back. Throughout the taxi ride, I joked with Jackson about many things. At the dorm... "Sunny~" everyone gave me a hug as I entered. Hugging day I guess. Jessica hugged me tight and so did I. I missed my bestfriend. "I have many things to tell you." -jessica

"Me too. I missed you Sica"  "Missed you too Sunny" -jessica

Jessica's POV

I stood up as Got7 sat down. Some on the floor, some on the couch. Bambam looked at me, he smiled and nodded. He stood up beside me. "We have an announcement to make!"  "You're pregnant?" JB asked cautiously. I shook my head "No! You always ask the wrong thing."  "We're together!" Bambam announced. The rest of Got7 and Sunny cheered. "Yah! We know you're a couple but don't do anything funny okay?" JR joked. "Do we tell J.Y.P?" Yugyeom asked. Park Jin Young? Oh. Their CEO! I wonder what will be his reaction.

"Geureom(of course). He will know sooner or later." Bambam added. Glad we have everything settled and planned. We watched a movie before watching the tv. We turned to Inkigayo channel. Orange Caramel- My Copycat performance was playing. Next was BTS Danger. I watched V throughout the performance. He seems distracted. Bambam's head was on my lap. He was sleeping. I his hair gently as I watched V with a blank expression. Those deadly eyeliner eyes. Those lips.I should stop thinking of V. He broke my heart so many times. Plus, I'm Bambam's girlfriend.

Mark's POV

Sunny's still wearing the bracelet I gave her. She watched BTS Danger with a facial expression that I don't understand. Stress? Anger? Proud?She tells Jackson and me that she's going to go to sleep. I followed her after BTS Danger finished. She was in the room swallowing a pill. 

"What's that? I always see you taking them. Ever since you came back"  I pointed to the pill. " Uh... I-i-i'll tell you the truth. Come here. I hope you won't hate me or avoid me after I tell you this. Please don't tell anyone else. I trust you won't." I sat beside her and chuckled. " Why would I tell anyone? And I would never hate you. Silly girl" Sunny continued " I have cancer. I'm at stage two."  * I stayed quiet and accepted the fact*  Sunny: I understand if you don't want to be my friend be-

I cut her off. "Yah! Who said I didn't want to be your friend? I won't leave your side Sunny. I'll help you through this. So all this you and Jackson have been keeping this from me?"  Sunny nodded. I hugged her, fighting away the tears and giving a smile. She trusts me enough to tell me. I let her go and smiled at her. Jackson entered the room at the same time. Sunny looked at him " He knows it now." Jackson smiled " Good. He deserves to know. Now let's go to sleep. I want to cuddle with my teddy bear" Sunny chuckled as Jackson backhugged her. I pouted. " Not fair. She's my teddy bear too!" Sunny giggled " you're both my teddy bears now sleep." She laid down on my hand, Jackson's hand wrapped around her waist. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

The next day...

Sunny's POV

Got7 were eating breakfast. I locked the door, took a bath and changed. I charged my phone before joining them for breakfast. Jessica and Bambam were feeding each other. JB comes in screaming from his room " JYP's coming! He's coming now! I told him about BamSica! He told me he's coming now! Clean up guys!"  "Leave the cleaning to me! Go and get dressed!" I screamed as I started cleaning. Got7 dispersed. Me and Jessica cleaned the dining table and house. We already took a bath and changed. We were done. Lucky we clean fast.

Ding Dong! Uh oh! We rushed to the door and opened it. We bowed at JYP and he did the same. "You're here already? You're dating one of them too?" He points at me. I blushed and shook my head. "Aniyo (no) " Got7 came running out. They bowed immediately when they saw him. Bambam looked the most nervous. JYP sat down on the couch. Bambam and Jessica sat beside him. I sat on the floor with the rest of Got7 after making him hot choco. He puts down the drink and looked at BamSica. "Have you done anything yet?"  Bambam: J-J-Just hugs and holding hands

JYP: Kiss?  Jessica: *blushes* C-c-cheeks only   JYP: *chuckles* why so nervous? I have no problem with the two of you together.   BamSica: Jinja (Really)?  JYP: Of course. Lee Soo Man is a close friend of mine. He already knows so there's no need for explanation.  BamSica: Kamsahamnida~  JYP: Are you serious about each other?  BamSica: *nods*   JYP: Want to make it public like 2pm Nickhun and your group member, Tiffany?   Bambam: It's up to you CEO   JYP: Okay. Let's make it public. Tomorrow  BamSica: Ne CEO     JYP: Now both the Thailand princes have princesses   After JYP left...

Jessica: That was not so bad    Bambam: I know right    *Nickhun calls Bambam*   B: Ne hyung?  N: You're dating Jessica?    B: How do you know? We didn't tell anyone yet.   N: I know you're making it official tomorrow. JYP told us.  B: So fast?   N: Everyone was called in for a meeting.  B: wow.. he does things fast. *glances at Jessica*  Jessica looks at Bambam, her phone in her hand. Her facial expression tells everything    B: Lee Soo Man too. Good that everyone knows. I have to go hyung  N: Arasseo. Bye     B: Bye!

I looked at them  "Well?"   "JYP and SM knows. All of them" Bambam said with a smile.  Since we had time before the last practice for the showcase, we went to the mall. We were sunglasses and hoodies/caps. There weren't many people since it was quite early and it was a Wednesday.  A girl came up to me and smiled. "Snsd Sunny and Jessica right? Can we take a selca?"

We smiled and took a selca with her. I took my sunglasses off for the photo. She bowed with a red face and walked away happily looking at the photo. I wore back my sunglasses. We took a seat in a quiet corner. Yugyeom, JR and Youngjae went to buy our drinks. I checked my instagram. The girl just now tagged me. Caption: Omg! Met Sunny and Jessica of SNSD at the mall! Sunny unnie so cute! Jessica unnie so kind! Not ice princess at all! Thank you for agreeing to take a selca with me!

I liked the photo and went on Line to chat with Sehun. Mark slung an arm over my shoulder. "What are you doing?" I showed him my phone. "Checking my instagram and chatting with Sehun." Mark joked"Someone call the doctor~"  "Weird. A girl bumped into Youngjae just now and spilled Sunny's drink. She bought a new one." -JR . Whether it was fate or not, we bumped into Bangtan Boys while walking around. I was at the front, in between Mark and Jackson. Jessica beside us with Bambam. His arm wrapped around her shoulder. The rest of Got7 were behind us.

Jimin, V, Jin and Suga were in front. Jungkook right in the middle. Rap Monster and J-Hope were behind them. Both groups stopped walking and stared at each other. I scanned Bangtan Boys slowly. I looked at V who clenched his fist when he saw Bambam and Jessica together. Jimin's eyes met mine, he looked disappointed and places an arm on V's shoulder to calm him down. But V was already angry. He stood there, both fists clenched. I scanned everyone and lastly Jungkook.

He was staring back at me. His black hair was spiked. He looks jealous? Angry? I'm not sure but he stepped forward, hands in his pockets, still staring into my eyes.He didn't break the eye contact until he walked past me. The rest of Bangtan walked past us without saying a word. V purposely bumped into Bambam's shoulder. As they walked away, I looked at their retreating backs. The rest looked too. V looked back at Jessica who was rubbing Bambam's shoulder to relieve the pain.

"What was that all about?" JB asked  Me: *whispers* Jackson, follow me. Mark, you know what to do. *to got7 and Jessica* Guys, we need to do something. See you at practice.  Jackson followed me. I trailed Bangtan with him.  Jackson: What are you going to do?   Me: Don't you think they need to know? About my illness?  Jackson: Now? Before training?  Me: Yea.   Jackson: you should tell Got7 first.   Me: I did. At least, I told Mark to. Now there's only Bangtan to tell and I need you by my side when I do.   Jackson:Arasseo. I'll be here.

Jackson slung an arm over my shoulder as we approached them. Jungkook, Jimin and V were sitting down, emotionless. J-Hope, Rap Monster and Jin were standing, their hands in their pocket. Jin scratched his head in frustration. Suga paced back and forth.

Jungkook's POV

Sunny. Why is she always with Got7? I noticed the bracelet on her wrist. That was the bracelet Mark was holding the other day. It should be us with her. Not Got7. I reminicised the memories we had together. Missing all of it. "Hey guys. I need to tell you something" Sunny! I stood up slowly, looking at her from feet to head. I noticed Jackson hyung's arm around her shoulder. I stared into her eyes. What's the meaning of this? I know she couldn't read my eyes but she stared back. Sunny: Jin and Suga, you already know this. But the rest don't. I have cancer. Stage two.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter