Chapter five~

SHE'S THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three years later...

Sunny's POV

Me and Jessica are now SM idols. We went back to the mansion that had our sad past. We entered quietly and pulled our luggage along. It was the same as we left it. I helped Jessica with her luggage first then mine. We were in my room when I heard voices outside the house.

We locked the door quietly and listened.  "You live here?" Kathy  "Yeah" Jungkook  "Hm... I can't believe my jagi owns such huge house" MY JAGI? Feeling angry I opened the door and stood at the top of the stairs, looking at them.

"Who said this house was yours?!"  They looked at me in surprise. "S-Sunny? You're back?" Jungkook stuttered.  His hand was around her waist, hers around his.  "Yeah I'm back. So get this Sl*t out of my house!"

Kathy glared at me. I wish I can poke her eyeballs now. She kissed Jungkook on the lips, smirked at me and ran out. "Bye Jagi!" Jungkook looked at me. I won't cry. I won't cry. You saw nothing. She didn't kiss him. She didn't call him jagi.  He ran up the stairs and tried to hug me. I pushed him away and stared at him. "You seem to move on very quick and all. You look more cheerful compared to the last time I saw you." I smirked.

"Sunny please don't be like this. I missed you so much!"  "I doubt that. Go to your Kathy. I don't want to see your face" I slammed my bedroom door shut. Jessica smiled at me.

Jessica's POV

Sunny is so brave now. I expected her to cry the minute the door shut but she didn't. She smiled back at me. I hugged her. "You're very brave Sunny. Very brave." I whispered. I went to my room to change. I wore a blue dress that reached mid-thigh paired with my blue converse. I took my sunglasses with me and my pouch.

Sunny's POV

I wore a dark purple short sleeve crop top with dark blue high waisted jeans and black sneakers. I grabbed my sunglasses and bag with my valuables. Just as me and Jessica were about to leave the house, Bangtan Boys burst through the door.  "You're really back!" V ran to Jessica and hugged her. Jessica gently pushed him away. We greeted the others but left immediately.

Jin's POV

"Do they still hate us?" I asked.

JK: They hate me    V: and me  Jimin: we know about jungkook but why you, V?   V: i dunno. I just think so.   Me: Guys, read this.

I gave them my phone. It said that Jessica and Sunny are SM Idols. But, this was months ago. Why do we only know now? Why? Were we too busy to notice?

Sunny's POV

"Uncle? What do you want to talk to me about?" I asked as I entered  Lee Soo Man's office. "Sunkyu, we will be collaborating with BigHit entertainment and JYP for a showcase."  I shrugged "Okay. So what do I need to do?"   *Lee Soo Man explains*  "Fine uncle. I'll go to the respective entertainments tomorrow on your behalf, with Jessica."

The next day...

"First, let's go to JYP" Jessica plans.  I drove the car to their entertainment and went to JYP's office to have a meeting about the showcase. All the time, Jessica was beside me, recording down notes. As always, reliable Jessica. Once, we were done, JYP offered us a tour which we accepted. We didn't want to be rude.

A~ Nan naege neomu jakku se myeon.

"Here is Got7" he opened the door and we saw Got7.  The Got7 3 years ago. Mark, Jackson and Bambam have different hairstyles. "SUNNY?! JESSICA?!" They exclaimed. JYP chuckles, "I see you've met before. I need to take my leave. Excuse me." Jessica and I bowed at him and looked at got7.

Mark's POV

Sunny... She's grown prettier. "Hi" was the only word I could say. Sunny and Jessica smiled "Hi Jessica imnida. Sunny imnida."Jackson laughed, "We know"He hugged Sunny then Jessica. Bambam and the rest did it too. I hugged Sunny a little longer than Jessica. I missed her. Bambam started whining "Why didn't you reply to our messages?"

Sunny and Jessica giggled while covering their mouth. "Sorry Bambam" Sunny's voice when she said those words. I missed her voice. We were all having a good chat when Jessica interrupted. "Sorry guys, we need to go to BigHit entertainment now. Bye" We hugged for one last time before they left.

Jessica's POV

Even Bang-PD offered us a tour.

Human Danger, Human Danger, Human Danger

"This is BTS's practice room" He opened the door.  "BANGTAN BOYS! WE HAVE VISITORS" They looked at us and smiled. "I have a meeting. I need to go now. Have a chat with them." Bang-PD left us with Bangtan Boys. V looked at me, still smiling. I looked at Sunny who hung her head low. "Aren't you going to give us a hug?" Jin asked while spreading his arms. I walked over and hug him. "I missed you daughter." Jin joked. "I missed you too Mum" Sunny hug him next while I hugged the other members. Jin patted Sunny's head. "Aigoo. My baby is such a grown up cutie now. Both babies rather." Suga hugged me, "Father missed you so much." I laughed and patted his shoulder.

When it came to Sunny he said, "Father missed you too dear" When Sunny was going to hug Jungkook, she hesitated.

Jungkook's POV

Sunny was hesitating but she hugged me. I hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go. "I can't breathe." She whispered. I loosen the hug and slowly let go of her.We sat down in a circle. Everyone had little tears in their eyes. J-Hope asked about the flight. Sunny and Jessica took turns explaining about the flight change and what they did at America. The whole time my eyes were on Sunny. Once in a while, we make eye contact but she avoids it. "Forgive and forget. Let's move on. Forget what happened in the past." Suga commented. Sunny and Jessica needed to leave so we had a group hug before they went off.

Jackson's POV

Seeing Sunny today certainly boosted my energy. "Hyung, your flip is more daebak today. Full of power." Yugyeom praised. I smirked "Of course, I'm Jackson Wang." The others laugh at my joke. We just finished training so we went for dinner. I went with Bambam and Mark while the others went to another restaurant. From a distance, I saw Sunny and Jessica coming our way. I ran to them and hugged them. Mark and Bambam hugged them too.

"You girls want to join us for dinner?" Jessica and Sunny looked at each other "Okay call!"  Over dinner, we chatted about a lot of things.

Showcase practice session

Bambam's POV

"Yaaaas! We get to see them again!" Got7 are closer to SunSic now. It's as if we are siblings. I could tell Jackson and Mark hold a torch for Sunny. I used to like her but Jessica seems more like my taste.

Sunny's POV

I went on stage with the mic. "Welcome to Star's Theater. I'm Sunny from SM entertainment. I'm speaking on behalf of my uncle, Lee Soo Man imnida. He has a very important meeting to attend to. Can I just check if everyone's here? BigHit Bangtan Boys and the rookies? Okay. JYP Got7 and its rookies? Here too. SM rookies are also here so let's start practice. Hwaiting!"  Everyone cheered each other as practice starts. I sat with Jessica. The rookies from our entertainment sat behind us. Taeyong, Johnny and Hansol (SR14B) went to the toilet. Me and Jessica are representatives from SNSD. The others are having a break, they need to rest.

First to perform was Bangtan Boys. Throughout the performance, i maintained eye contact with Jungkook, Jessica and V. Sometimes I'll look at Jimin and he'd be staring at me.

Sequence of performances:

BigHit rookies

Got7   -Mark and Jackson keep making eye contact at me especially before their flip. Jessica was blushing because Bambam winked at her.

JYP rookies

SM Rookies

Me and Jessica

Sang : Goodbye

After our performance  I spoke to the idols. "For the closing, we have decided to split you guys up into groups. The rookies will combine and split accordingly. Can I have Got7 and Bangtan Boys on stage please. The rookies please check the paper passed to you for information. Do settle down soon and get to know each other before practising." Bangtan boys and Got7 sat on stage. Me and Jessica looked at the list given to us by my uncle.

Jessica started calling out the names "From Bangtan Boys, V, Suga and J-Hope. From Got7, Bambam,JB, JR and Youngjae. You guys are in my team. Let's go to the other side of the stage."

Members in my team:   Got7-Jackson, Mark,Yugyeom   Bangtan-Jin,Jimin,RapMonster,Jungkook

The song we had to sing was Some.

[SISTAR SoYou and idk his name]

After showcase practice...

Jimin's POV

We went home with Sunny and Jessica. Sunny sat in between me and Jungkook. Everyone went to sleep. I plugged in Taeyang's-Love You to Death. I felt weight on my shoulder. Sunny was resting her head on my shoulder, sleeping. I admired every detail of her face. She's pretty even when she sleeps.

At home...

*Sunny's dreams*

Sunny yah~ It's me! Eric. Wake up jagi~ I'm back for you. We can be together again~

*back to reality*

Sunny was having a nightmare. We already reached and everyone was awake. Sunny's nightmare made her cry. Jessica grabbed Sunny's face in her hands. "Sunny? Sunny? Wake up Sunny. Wake up" Sunny moved around "Eric. Eric" Jessica sprinkled some plain water on Sunny. She woke up immediately and hugged Jessica. "Shhh... It's okay now Sunny. What happened in your nightmare? What did Eric do?" Jungkook asked "Who's Eric?" Sunny shook her head at Jessica and ran into her room.

Sunny's POV

I'm starting to cough again. Her phone rang.

S:Yeoboseyo?

M: Sunny yah~ It's me Minhyuk.

S: Oppa! Why are you calling me?

M: I'm coming to Korea! I'm going to stay at your mansion.

S: bwoh?! Jinja!

M: Hm! I'm coming with your other oppas.

S: Really?

M: Yup! Kai, Xiumin and Baekhyun are coming. Your dongsaeng Sehun too!

S: Omg! Yay! Oppa I can't wait.

M:  Me too. See you soon! Bye!

S: Bye

I ran down to Bangtan Boys, trying to control my coughs. "Um. Guys? You need to move out. My brothers are coming." Jungkook's eyes widened "You have brothers? By when? Where are we going to stay?"  "Yes I have brothers. In 3 days time. Don't worry, I've got another house for you guys to stay at." Jimin gulped "We can still visit you right?"  "Of course!"

3 days later...

Ding Dong~  "Oppa!"   "Sunny~"    "Jessica~"  Kai, Baekhyun,Xiumin, Sehun and Minhyuk gave me and Jessica a group hug. We sat in the living room while Jessica made us drinks. I coughed blood on my handkerchief.

"Oppas, my condition. I think it's worsening." Baekhyun hugged me, "Its okay. We'll be here"

Kai : does Jessica know?   Sunny: Nope. I hid it from her.  Minhyuk: She needs to know    Sunny: Yes but not now    Xiumin: Let's just keep it a secret  Baekhyun: Anytime you need me, i'll be there. We will.   *smiles*

Jungkook's POV

I broke up with Kathy. I only got back with her because Sunny left me and I felt lonely.  Kathy went back to LA i think. I heard about the new girl that was joining us for the showcase. She's a solo rookie from our entertainment.

Showcase training...

"Welcome to the group Lily. I'm Sunny. This is...and that's Jungkook. You can pick where you want to sit ex-" Lily was already running to the sit beside me. Thats Sunny's seat... " I see you've already had your choice. Let's start." Sunny sits in between Mark and Jackson.

Sunny's POV

Lily kept talking to Jungkook. Leaning closer and closer as she asks. Am I jealous? I took my handkerchief out of my pocket and walked off as I coughed. Blood... I feel like I'm going to faint. Someone caught me before I hit the ground.

Jimin's POV

Mark walked off when Sunny walked away. I followed them, obviously annoyed by Lily's behaviour. Jungkook didn't even try to avoid her. I was walking behind them when Mark caught Sunny who fainted. I ran to them "Sunny! Sunny wake up!"  Mark showed me her handkerchief " blood. She's been coughing blood." "Mark,help me carry her. I'm going to dismiss the others and we can send her home."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter