Chapter three~

SHE'S THE ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

I see Jessica blushing as Bambam dragged her away.

"Jessica!" She turns around and locked eyes with me.

Bambam stopped, glanced over his shoulder and dragged her away again. Jessica follows without saying a word.

Maybe i should follow them. Or not. Think V! Think!

Jimin's POV

I skipped class. Again. It was boring with JiHyeon desperately trying to get my attention. I left class in a fit of anger.

I listened to Taeyang's song Love You to Death on my phone as I walked quietly, feeling the lyrics.

I looked around me and saw Jungkook running after a girl. Wait! That's Sunny! What he's doing with her?!

I followed them and saw that they fell on the floor together. They KISSED?!! How can this be? Sunny pushed him off her and ran away. I decided to follow her again but Jungkook was running after her so I decided to just go somewhere else.

Jungkook's POV

My frigging first KISS! Damn!  Sunny ran away again so I chased her.

J: Sunny! Wait for me! Stop running please!

Sunny stopped and turned around. She was crying again. Why does she always cry?

J: Sunny.. why are you crying again?

I hugged her tightly and patred her head. She surprisingly hugged me back and cried all she wanted.

S: Why does it always hurt?

J: what? Where does it hurt? Are you okay?

S: My heart hurts. Everytime ever since that day.

J: sunny, what happened to you? Tell me about yourself. I'm here for you.

Sunny shook her head and pulled back from the hug.

"Can we go get some ice-cream?"

Aishh... this kid can still think about ice cream at this time.

"Okay"

Mark's POV

School just ended. Finally time for our hangout with Sunny and Jessica. Jackson and I met Bambam and Jessica at the park nearby. I could feel the tension in the air as Jackson looked at Bambam. What's going on here?

"Where's Sunny?"

"I-i-i don't know. She went back or something."

I called Sunny's number over and over again but there was no answer. How can we carry out our plan if she's not here?!

We headed to the mall. Bambam walked with Jessica while Jackson and I walked behind them. Bambam put an arm around Jessica's shoulder and whispered something. What are they? A couple?

Jackson was quiet. His phone got a text message.

To:Jack-ie

I'm on phase 1

From: Bammie~

Jackson smirked and went up to them. He put an arm around her waist and pushed Bambam's hand off her shoulder.

"No one touches MY property!"

Jessica's POV

What?! I'm not HIS property! This is stupid.

I slapped him and screamed before running

"Since when was I your property!"

I walked slowly back home. The word property lingering in my mind. A hand touches my shoulder.

"Jessica? Are you okay?"

"V... can you just leave me alone?"

Before he could reply, I walked away as fast as i could.

I knew he was following me so I purposely ran back home.

"Sunny? You home?"

Our mansion was empty. Sunny is not back yet. Where did she go?

Sunny's POV

We each got a chocolate ice cream. Jungkook's treat. We were walking together when JiHyeon and her group of girls came.

"Jungkook oppa! Where were you? We missed you. What are you doing with this poor freshie?"

Poor Freshie?! I'm not poor! Oh wait, I'm pretending to be poor. She pushed me aside and hung onto his arm. Jungkook pushed her aside, took my hand and walked away.

"Jungkook oppa! Where are you going? Why are you holding the freshie's hand?"

"Stop calling me oppa. I'm not your oppa."

As if our day could not be any worse, we bumped into Got7. All seven of them.

"What do we have here? Sunny yah. Did you forget?" Jackson walked towards me.

Jungkook stood in front of me, blocking me from him. Mark stared at me.

"Holding hands with a freshie. Good Job Sunny. First ever freshie to hold hands with one of the popular guys." Jackson snickered.

Mark held out his hand, "come with us. You owe us your time."

I grabbed onto Jungkook's shirt. He glanced at me and nodded.

"She's not going with you, she's going with me." Jungkook finally spoke.

The rest of Got7 other than B,JW & Mark looked confused.  They don't know me.

Jungkook and I walked past them but someone grabbed my other hand. Jackson.

"Let me go! I'm not going to follow you!"

"YAH! JACKSON WANG!"

Jimin's POV

We saw Jungkook, Sunny and Got7. I already told the rest of Bangtan about Sunny and Jessica.

Jin recognised Sunny and saw that Jackson was hurting her hand.

"YAH! JACKSON WANG! LET GO OF SUNNY'S HAND!"

Got7 was shocked. They didn't want Jin to be angry at them. As the oldest, he was most respected. Sunny looked at Jin and the rest of Bangtan. Her eyes met mine. Damn those chocolate eyes that I can lose my self in.

Jackson let's go of Sunny's hands and left with Got7. Jungkook  takes Sunny's hand that has a red line. We approached them and asked if she was okay.

Sunny's POV

"Who are you guys? How do you know me?"

Jungkook laughed and scratched the nape of his neck , "We're Bangtan Boys"

Sunny's POV

"Bangtan Boys? Can you introduce yourselves?"

"Dul sen! Annyeonghaseyo Bangtan Sonmyeondan imnida!" *smiles*

"Annyeong, Jin imnida! Suga imnida! J-Hope in da house! Rap monster imnida! V! Jimin imnida! Jungkook."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter